Custom Web Application Development Services
ScienceSoft offers all-around, fast, and cost-effective web app development services for implementation of tailored web apps, websites, and web portals. Our rich expertise in over 30 industries drives the delivery of web solutions that faultlessly reflect your individual business processes.
Our web development capabilities
We are a one-stop shop for custom end-to-end development, web app modernization and support, and web app development team augmentation.
Need to Shape the Vision of Your Web Project?
We offer a short, free, and not binding advisory session to help you build a hands-on vision of your web development or modernization project. Our business analysts and web architects will translate your business needs into technical requirements, suggest a stack of tools, as well as provide time and cost estimates.
Enterprise resource & process management web apps
Customer-centric web apps
Supply chain management web apps
Analytics web apps
Knowledge & productivity web apps
- KPI systems to ensure transparency and reliability.
- Mature DevOps culture.
- Profound quality management system that enhances ISO 9001 guidelines.
- Data security practices, acknowledged by ISO 27001.
- Practicing Agile since 2007.
- HIPAA, GAMP, PCI DSS compliance.
- HQ – McKinney, Texas. Representative offices in the UAE, EU. Offshore development centers in Eastern Europe. We are ready for on-site visits.
Want a Risk-Free Web App Development Project?
Rely on ScienceSoft’s 22-year long experience in web development and our mature quality management processes to be confident in your project’s success. We welcome both finalized and high-level requirements (which we help elaborate) and guarantee full confidentiality under an NDA.
Machine learning and image recognition
Agile methodologies: Scrum, Kanban, XP
Service-oriented architecture (SOA)
Traditional 3-layer architecture
Business analysis and UX methodologies
Business case analysis
Request Experts in Your Project’s Technologies
With our large pool of developers, business analysts, software architects, DevOps engineers, and QA experts, we can find any talents you may need for your project’s implementation. Tell us about the technologies or processes you need help with – and we’ll send you the fitting CVs.
Web-based Inventory Management System for a Medical Manufacturer
- Agile (Scrum) development and CI/CD pipeline with TeamCity.
- Ready-to-use inventory system built and integrated with the Customer’s infrastructure in just 3 weeks.
- Technologies: Java, Spring Framework, React.js, TeamCity.
Billing Web Solution with SAP Integration
- All-around Agile development: from business case formation to continuous integration with SAP.
- Inherently scalable (automated load balance with 2-50 servers), fault-tolerant, modifiable billing solution due to a layered architecture.
- Technologies: .NET, Google Cloud Platform, MongoDB, Microsoft SQL Server.
Document, Order and Warehouse Management for an Ecommerce Business
- Full-cycle development of a web system to fully digitize a retail company’s outdated processes.
- Proactive approach: after automating document management, ScienceSoft analyzed other business processes and suggested automaton of order and warehouse management.
- Technologies: Java 8, Spring MVC, AWS SNS/SQS, Microsoft Dynamics 365.
AR Content Management System for a Digital Signage Solution
- Development of a custom web app for 2 business roles: high-level administrators and clients, who add and edit AR content via a Unity3D plugin.
- Team of a PM, 2 senior back-end developers, a senior front-end developer, a middle front-end developer, and a QA engineer working under Scrum for 6 months.
- Technologies: Node.js, React, Amazon S3, MariaDB.
Custom Workflow Automation Engine for Oil/Gas Well Development
- Highly customizable two-component system for workflow administration and process management.
- Automated task tracking and reporting to integrated third-party systems, including National Data Repository.
- Technologies: Apache Lucene, Kadme API Persistence, PostgreSQL; Java 6, Spring 3.0, Spring MVC, JUnit 4, Mockito; Red Hat, Ext JS 3.
Care Team Coordination Web Application for 120+ Caregivers
- Development of a care coordination module and its integration with the existing web solution.
- Integrations, allowing prompt notifications via SMS, email, and secure in-app messages.
ERP System with Advanced Process Automation
- End-to-end development of a custom ERP to streamline and accelerate the Customer’s major business processes: resources management, task planning, document flow.
- User-friendly UI design that enabled quick and easy adoption.
Our Core Principles to Ensure Web App Quality
- Adherence to all official language- or tool-specific guidelines and web app development best practices.
- Systematic unit testing; proprietary IMAAT (Integrated Manual and Automated Testing) approach, established in 2002.
- Thorough, complex tests along with high test coverage.
- Established use of code quality metrics (Maintainability Index, Cyclomatic Complexity).
- Application of code review practices (code walkthrough, code inspection).
- Integrated Application Performance Monitoring (to enable early issue detection).
Below is a sample of our code describing the work of an HTTP communication retry mechanism, which handles transient faults such as momentary loss of network connectivity, temporary service unavailability, or timeouts.
The pricing of custom web application development depends on the following factors:
- Number and complexity of web app features.
- Web app design uniqueness and complexity; number and complexity of UI screens.
- Number and complexity of integrations with other software.
- Infrastructure requirements (availability, performance, security, latent capacity, and scalability).
We help you reduce the costs by:
- Prioritizing features and delivering an MVP first.
- Adhering to the Agile methodology to reduce rework and provide quick fixes based on user feedback.
- Reusing code and taking advantage of ready-made components where possible.
Our happy clients
We cooperated with ScienceSoft on the evolution of Azure-based software for accounts payable management. ScienceSoft’s developers used the microservices approach to ensure the system’s scalability; selected and implemented techs that guaranteed high availability and fault-tolerance. The new software performs stably even under heavy load, which helps provide high-quality user experience. ScienceSoft proved to be a reliable tech partner.”
Wadih Pazos | Chief Operating Officer, Paramount WorkPlace
Our Custom Web App Development Service Options
End-to-end custom web application development
We cover all development stages or a chosen project stage and guarantee:
- MVP in 2-3 months.
- MVP with advanced (AI, IoT, AR, etc.) components in 4-6 months.
- Releases each 2-3 weeks.
- Daily hotfixes.
- Performance evaluation and reporting weekly and/or monthly.
Custom web application modernization and support
We revise architecture, create custom integrations, fix existing errors, and add new functionality, including:
- Analytics and reporting.
- Machine learning and AI.
- Video streaming and teleconferencing.
- Image and video recognition.
- AR/VR, and more.