IT Services and Solutions for Manufacturing
With 34-year experience in developing software for the manufacturing industry, ScienceSoft offers robust solutions and related services to support and modernize your enterprise’s operations and ensure increased efficiency of operations and optimized business costs, all without IT budget overruns.
IT solutions for manufacturing are designed to streamline and innovate business-critical operations of a manufacturer, which helps improve the company’s productivity, extend asset lifespan, reduce operational costs, and minimize risks.
ScienceSoft provides full-cycle IT services to help manufacturers design, build, revamp, and maintain their enterprise solutions, as well as implement cutting-edge Industry 4.0 technologies to embrace the digital manufacturing process transformation.
What Makes ScienceSoft a Reliable Partner
- 34 years in IT for manufacturing.
- 550+ developers (more than 50% of them are Seniors) and 30+ business analysts and consultants experienced in manufacturing IT.
- Proficiency in advanced technologies: cloud, IoT, AI and ML, big data, AR and VR, blockchain.
- 3,600+ successful projects, including projects on specialized IT solutions for the manufacturing industry, such as ERP, MPR, CRM, SCM, PLM, etc.
- In-house project management office to lead complex manufacturing software development projects with distributed teams and multiple vendors involved.
- Partnerships with Microsoft, AWS, ServiceNow, Oracle, Adobe, Salesforce.
- Mature quality management and robust security management backed by ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 certifications.
IT Solutions for Manufacturing Industry to Optimize Your Operations
Field service operations
- Work order management solutions
- Remote inspection, diagnostics, and troubleshooting solutions
- Scheduling and dispatch management systems
- Contract and warranty management solutions
- Knowledge management systems
- Mobile applications for field workers
- Field service performance analytics solutions
Smart factory (Industry 4.0)
Electrochemical Cell Design and Test Engineer
Unilia Fuel Cells
We commissioned ScienceSoft to build a flexible database with user interfaces for managing our test data stored as time-based CVS files. ScienceSoft delivered a fully functioning solution regardless of the new requirements that appeared during the project. We are planning to extend the logic of our reports and dashboards and data processing options in our solution, and we’ll definitely be considering ScienceSoft as our partner in this initiative.
Marketing Operations Manager
Cal Am Manufacturing
We worked with ScienceSoft on building out our SharePoint Intranet company wide. Their team is very professional and responsive. They were great to work with and helped us build solutions that improved our infrastructure. We are continuing to consult with them as we grow.
Business Relation Manager
We've been collaborating with ScienceSoft for many years now, and it has given us the ability to have stable & consistent support to ensure our Magento site is up-to-date and secure. They are the team who won’t need your careful control – you just outline the task, and they deliver on it with stable quality and speed.
Moin uddin Mohammed
Group IT Manager & ERP Consultant
Eastern Coast Group
We commissioned ScienceSoft to implement a document management system. Under the project, ScienceSoft’s team developed custom document approval workflows that provided automated protection of a document from modification after approval. Thus, the developed DMS solution helped us accelerate document-driven business processes and ensure data security and integrity.
Miguel Angel Ripoll
Llaves Altuna de México
We worked with ScienceSoft in developing our SharePoint Intranet. The development and implementation process was very smooth and delivered the exact results we were expecting. We will surely work with them in the future.
Strengths of ScienceSoft's Offering for Manufacturing Companies
Full-cycle services. We offer comprehensive manufacturing IT services, from design and development to ongoing evolution and support of your software.
Estimation accuracy. Due to ample industry experience of our project managers, we can accurately estimate project costs and delivery time.
Quality-first approach. We adhere to our established quality management practices to deliver services of consistently high and predictable quality and minimize project risks.
Focus on security. We rely on comprehensive security policies and processes, advanced cybersecurity techs, and our skilled professionals to guarantee safety of our customers’ data.
Cost-efficiency. We use proven open-source components like frameworks and libraries and public APIs to reduce implementation costs and increase the ROI of your solution.
Minimized development risks. We adhere to the iterative development model that allows seeing first results early and get next versions of a solution delivered every 2-4 weeks.
The Financial Times Includes ScienceSoft USA Corporation in the List of the Americas’ Fastest-Growing Companies 2023
For the second year in a row, ScienceSoft USA Corporation ranks among 500 American companies with the highest revenue growth. This achievement is the result of our unfailing commitment to provide high-quality IT services and create best-value solutions that meet and even exceed our clients’ expectations.
What Does Industry 4.0 Hold for Manufacturers
Industry 4.0 conceptualizes the rapid integration of innovative technologies into manufacturers’ production and business processes. Spurred by the proliferation of big data, AI-driven analytics, edge computing, 5G, and IoT, it promotes the shift from a traditional to a smart factory model and brings an opportunity for manufacturers to boost the efficiency of their operations via:
- End-to-end automation of even highly complex and specific production workflows.
- Real-time, data-driven making of optimal operational decisions.
- Predictive asset maintenance and intelligent troubleshooting.
- Analytics-based product customization and optimization of servicing workflows.
At ScienceSoft, we employ the most appropriate advanced manufacturing techs for each business case to help our clients build a powerful smart manufacturing system and achieve high ROI across enterprise-level processes.
Digital manufacturing transformation doesn’t boil down to the adoption of certain automation tools and may involve complete reshaping of established production principles. From my experience, smart factory implementation brings impressive results when accompanied with the gradual shift to lean manufacturing. Rested on mature TPS and Kaizen principles, this production philosophy prioritizes ongoing improvement and waste reduction so matches perfectly to the Industry 4.0 tech initiatives aimed to drive efficiency throughout the entire manufacturing process.
Choose Your Service Option
IT services for manufacturing are a way for manufacturers to digitally transform their business operations and ensure high quality, robust security, and seamless operation of their enterprise systems.
ScienceSoft's full-cycle manufacturing IT services cover:
Manufacturing IT strategy consulting
We advise you how to:
- Increase ROA via equipment effectiveness optimization and predictive maintenance.
- Improve the flexibility of manufacturing processes via M2M integration and smart automation.
- Reduce operational costs and improve business productivity via AI-based optimization.
- Achieve and maintain compliance with the relevant manufacturing sector regulations, such as OSHA, EPA, FDA, NIST, CPSC, CMMC, and more.
Manufacturing solution consulting, implementation, and support
- Design optimal functionality, architecture, and tech stack for your manufacturing software solution.
- Accurately plan your software development project.
- Reduce implementation and operational costs.
- Ensure seamless user adoption.
- End-to-end manufacturing software development.
- Continuous solution maintenance and evolution.
Modernization of manufacturing technology solutions
We upgrade your existing software promptly and with minimal disruption for your business operations. We perform:
- Migration to cloud.
- Software rearchitecting, recoding, re-engineering.
- Tech stack modernization.
- UX and UI revamp.
- Software evolution with the required features and advanced technologies.
Quality assurance and information security
We offer IT outsourcing for individual functions:
- One-time testing, e.g., functional, performance, usability, integration, security testing.
- Software audit and code review.
- Establishing network protection: DDoS protection, SIEM, IDS/IPS, SOAR, EDR, etc.
- Vulnerability assessment, implementing data backup and recovery mechanisms.
- Identity and access management (IAM).
We provide you with experts with manufacturing-specific knowledge who will help you streamline your company’s IT projects:
- Developers (Java, .NET, Python, PHP, C++, and more).
- Architects, including enterprise, manufacturing IoT, and blockchain architects.
- Testers (manual and automated testing).
- DevOps engineers.
- Data analysts and data scientists.
Development of a Product Lifecycle Management Solution
ScienceSoft has developed a product lifecycle management solution that streamlines the development of private label products for 12,000 manufacturers and 32 large retailers.
Data Analysis for a German Metal Parts Manufacturer
ScienceSoft’s team performed a comprehensive data analysis that enabled the Customer to decide upon prioritizing production of certain categories of metal parts.
Portal Development for the World’s Leader in Aluminum Manufacturing
ScienceSoft built a SharePoint portal that helped the Customer merge with another company and seamlessly integrate multiple processes. Now the portal is used to manage projects that are spread across 30 countries and involve 15,000 employees.
DMS Implementation for a Chemical Manufacturer
ScienceSoft’s team implemented a SharePoint Online document management system that streamlined document storage, search, and processing and helped the Customer increase business productivity.
Inventory Management Software for Herbal Medicine Manufacturer
In 3 weeks, ScienceSoft’s team delivered a ready-to-go inventory management solution for the medicinal herbs tracking.
Development of Defect Recognition Software
ScienceSoft empowered a leading oil drilling equipment manufacturer with the defect-recognition application for detecting drill bit defects and performing drill bit wear analysis.