IT Solutions for Manufacturing: Software to Drive Business Productivity and Cost Saving
IT solutions for manufacturing are designed to streamline the operations of a manufacturer from supply chain management to sales management, which allows improving the company’s productivity and reducing operational costs.
With 31-year experience in developing software for the manufacturing industry, ScienceSoft offers robust solutions and related services to support and modernize your enterprise’s operations and ensure increased efficiency of operations and optimized business costs, all without IT budget overruns.
WHAT MAKES SCIENCESOFT A RELIABLE PARTNER
IT SOLUTIONS FOR MANUFACTURING TO OPTIMIZE YOUR OPERATIONS
High-level management and business operations
Production process and asset management
- Product lifecycle management solutions
- Equipment utilization monitoring solutions
- Condition monitoring solutions
- Predictive maintenance solutions
- Inventory management solutions (IoT-based solutions, inventory optimization solutions, AR solutions for warehouse)
STRENGTHS OF SCIENCESOFT’S OFFERING FOR MANUFACTURING COMPANIES
Full-cycle services. We offer comprehensive services from consulting to evolution and support of your solution.
Estimation accuracy. Due to ample industry experience of our project managers, we can accurately estimate project costs and delivery time.
Cost-efficiency. We use proven open-source components like frameworks and libraries and public APIs to reduce implementation costs and increase ROI of your solution.
Minimized development risks. We adhere to the iterative development model that allows seeing first results early and get next versions of a solution delivered every 2-4 weeks.
SCIENCESOFT’S HALLMARK PROJECTS FOR MANUFACTURING
ScienceSoft has developed a product lifecycle management solution that streamlines the development of private label products for 12,000 manufacturers and 32 large retailers.
ScienceSoft’s team performed a comprehensive data analysis that enabled the Customer to decide upon prioritizing production of certain categories of metal parts.
ScienceSoft built a SharePoint portal that helped the Customer merge with another company and seamlessly integrate multiple processes. Now the portal is used to manage projects that are spread across 30 countries and involve 15,000 employees.
ScienceSoft’s team implemented a SharePoint Online document management system that streamlined document storage, search and processing and helped the Customer increase business productivity.
In 3 weeks, ScienceSoft’s team delivered a ready-to-go inventory management solution for the medicinal herbs tracking.
ScienceSoft empowered a leading oil drilling equipment manufacturer with the defect-recognition application for detecting drill bit defects and performing drill bit wear analysis.
CHOOSE YOUR SERVICE OPTION
Digital strategy consulting
We advise you how to:
- Increase ROA via equipment effectiveness optimization and predictive maintenance.
- Reduce operational costs and improve business productivity via AI-based optimization.
- Reduce time to market for new manufacturing products due to well-organized workflows.
Solution consulting, implementation and support
We consult on:
- Choosing optimal solution functionality and architecture.
- Reducing implementation and operational costs.
- Ensuring user adoption.
- End-to-end solution implementation.
- After-launch solution support.
- Continuous solution maintenance and evolution.
We take over the responsibility for the IT-driven business processes of your manufacturing company. We also offer IT outsourcing for individual IT functions:
- Software implementation.
- Data analytics.
- IT support.
- Managed infrastructure services.
- Help desk.
IT staff augmentation
We provide you with experts with manufacturing-specific knowledge who will help you streamline your company’s IT projects:
- Developers (Java, .NET, Python, PHP, C++, and more).
- Testers (manual and automated testing).
- DevOps engineers.
- Data analysts.
REINFORCE YOUR BUSINESS OPERATIONS WITH IT SOLUTIONS
By leveraging IT at your manufacturing company, you can achieve a number of gains, including: