Customer Portal Development
A web-based customer portal offers a single point of access to structured information about your products or services, self-service functionality and communication tools.
Since 2005, ScienceSoft provides full-scale customer portal development services to create B2B and B2C customer portals.
What We Develop
B2C customer portal
Improve your competitive position by delivering superior service to the customers with perfectly balanced self-service and live support, streamline complex communication with your customers and make the purchasing process faster and more convenient.
B2B customer portal
Create your secure business environment that fully embraces the complexity of the B2B world through engagement of the whole customer’s decision-making group (multi-user account), bulk/repeat/scheduled purchases, different payment options (cards, paper checks, online platforms) and integration with your and your partners’ internal systems.
OUR CUSTOMER WEB PORTAL PROJECTS
Viber Billing Portal
- Self-service portal for a popular VoIP app to manage tariffs and pay for calls right from the browser.
- Supports all popular payment methods: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, PayPal.
- Protected against XSS and CSRF attacks through tokens, blocking data loading to iframe, etc.
- Designed to stay available and accessible even under high load.
Web Portal Development for the World’s Led Industry Leader
- Gives the clients a quick and easy look at the real-time condition of distant displays.
- Helps manage display lists via adding/removing monitored displays and organizing them in editable groups
- Compatible with desktop, tablet and phone screen sizes.
- .NET, PostgreSQL.
400m-Subscription Web Portal for Leading Canadian Travel Company
- Migration to independent loosely coupled software modules (SOA).
- Introducing SPA front end.
- "I've been happy thus far with the performance that I'm getting from ScienceSoft. Overall, we're very pleased with their contributions. They're reliable." Dmitry Kazak, Enterprise Architecture Director, itravel2000
Be always there. Provide most relevant and comprehensive information about your products and services 24/7.
Make you customers feel heard and cared.
Learn about the customers’ actions right away.
Flexible pricing mechanisms (for the B2B world)
Set up unique prices and promotions for different customers.
Allow online payment and save both your and your customers’ time and money.
Answer the questions quicker than your competitors do.
Coordinate repair/replacement/maintenance services and get valuable data, monitoring your product in real life.
Create a true community of your customers through discussion boards, forums, etc. to share ideas, experience.
Analysis & Report
Know who you customers are and what they search for.
Customer portal development from scratch
We cover end-to-end customer web portal development:
- Eliciting customer portal requirements.
- Designing a customer portal architecture.
- Creating customer portal UX/UI.
- Developing and testing your new online customer portal.
- Integrating the portal with custom or third-party tools.
- Conducting IT staff and end-user training.
Platform-based customer portal development
Our platform-based customer portal development service includes:
- Platform choice (Microsoft Dynamics 365, Salesforce, SharePoint, ServiceNow).
- Platform-based customer portal planning and design.
- Platform-based customer portal development and customization.
- Platform-based customer portal integration with custom/third-party tools.
- Customer portal migration between platforms or to the latest platform version.
Customer portal development based on ready specifications
Our web developers build a customer portal software rigidly following the provided specifications about intended functionality.
Legacy customer portal modernization
We renovate your current solution, improve its performance, introduce new features and ensure safe data migration.
Our comprehensive service doesn’t stop when the portal is launched. We continue keeping it viable and relevant in the after-release period.
Benefits Your New Solution Brings
Via customer convenience and informed purchasing as you become visible, you become easy to reach, you provide info that is always relevant.
Via self-service and automation as there is no need for a huge customer support department. Your customers do your job. And they enjoy it.
Increasing customer satisfaction
Via clear and efficient interactions as you provide multiple support channels, you share knowledge and tips, you get to know your customers closer.
Challenges We Solve
The necessity to embrace multiple processes and categories often tend to overcomplicate the portal and make the UX completely infuriating. We design clear logical layout and try to avoid the complexity wherever possible to ensure smooth navigation of your customers through the portal in the quickest and easiest way.
Inefficient integration with your internal systems (ERP, CRM)
We seamlessly synchronize both systems and make them work as a whole to ensure a high level of automation and self-service and to let you leverage the data from your CRM/ERP systems, avoiding its duplication and infuriating manual input.
Unfamiliar environment (for B2B world)
Your customers are not ready to spend time on understanding the complexity of multiple sellers’ systems they interact with. Through the integration with their business solutions, we let them stay in their harbor and operate from the native working space.