Careers at ScienceSoft
Software Development Department
Front-end developer (React / React Native)
- Srtong knowledge of React, React Native,
- 4+ years working experience in client-side web and mobile development;
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Experience with common front-end devtools such as babel, webpack, npm, etc.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git, SVN.
- Experience in design and building cross-platfrom mobile applications
- English at least intermediate
- Proficient soft skills and ability to work in a team
Middle/Senior iOS Developer
- Strong knowledge of iOS is required (3+ years)
- Spoken English (Intermediate level or above) is required
- Knowledge of SWIFT (or Objective C)
Nice to have:
- Experience with IoT
- MQTT/ WebSocket / Real time protocols
- Strong knowledge of web frontend development is required (HTML5 + CSS + JS)
- experience with SmartTV apps for Samsung, LG, Sony is a big plus
- experience with React a big plus
- experience with development for mobile devices Android and IOS is a big plus
- English (Intermediate level or above) is required, both verbal and writing
Senior Java Developer
- Designing of architecture for enterprise cloud applications
- Development of core functionality
- Coordination of team work (4 developers, 1 BA, 1QA)
- Tasks decomposition, distribution
- Code review
- Customer communications, onsite visits
- Experience on commercial projects 3+ years.
- Advanced level in:
- Java 8, J2EE;
- Spring(Core, Security, AOP, Transactions, Boot, MVC);
- Hibernate3, JPA;
- RESTful WebServices;
- Upper Intermediate English;
- Good Communication Skills;
- Good Logical & Analytical skills;
- Experience in source version control systems (Github).
Middle/Senior Python Developer
We are looking for a Middle/Senior Python developer to help our company deliver value to our customers just in time and with excellent code quality. We offer you to participate in great, challenging and interesting projects.
- Writing high-quality, reusable and documented code
- Scalable and reliable applications design
- New functionality implementation to meet product requirements
- Existing solution maintenance so that the customer experience is seamless
- Code profiling, debug and optimization
- Development process and deployment automation
- Estimation and milestones definition for new projects
- Architectural decisions
- Code review
- Resource and time management
- Establishing communication inside and out of the team
- Meetings and occasional brainstorming participation
- Professional experience in Python 3.6-3.7: good level (concurrency, asyncio), Django, Flask, Django Rest Framework, Django admin lte2, AWS
- An understanding in Architecture patterns: micro services, scaling, load balancing
- A deep knowledge of web development technologies and frameworks
- Configuration CI\CD, autodeployment to cloud, Git flow variants
- Solid professional PostgreSQL experience
- Understanding the fundamentals of software design principles
- English is a must
Department of Marketing and Sales
Copywriting Team Lead
ScienceSoft, 700-employee IT company, is looking for Copywriting Team Lead who will manage a team of 8-10 copywriters.
Copywriting team lead
If you lead a small team of 2-4 copywriters, this position will be a next level for you.
Content manager, chief editor
If you have experience of managing internal or external copywriters, the position may let you develop further to a full-time manager.
Management experience of at least 2 years is a must.
Those with experience in IT will have certain advantage, however we consider candidates from other industries and provide in-house training on IT.Learn more
Senior Sales manager
- A proven Business development/ Sales Manager with a strong track record of delivering exceptional new sales
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills in English/Russian
- Solid experience of selling IT services and solutions to end customers
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to identify and present clear product/solution benefits delivering a substantial ROI
- Experience in sales, business development within the IT domain >3 years
- Experience of studying/ working abroad is desirable
- Willingness/ability to travel and potentially to relocate abroad
Editing and proofreading of IT-related texts written in American English. The texts range from case studies, to opinion-based and problem-solution articles. Editing should improve texts in the following aspects:
- Language (grammar and vocabulary)
- Compliance with publishing guidelines
- Professional tone of voice
- Advanced English with superior command of grammar and rich native AmE vocabulary
- Understanding of marketing content specifics and IT journalism in particular
- Full grasp of professional tone of voice
- Ability to trace and get rid of logical errors in argumentative writing
- Ability to recognize and follow publishing guidelines
- Technical fluency in tracking edits with Microsoft Word
- Experience of living in an English-speaking country is a plus
- Excellent knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes (Openshift) and Helm
- Good knowledge of log management including ELK, Splunk or equivalent log server technologies.
- Good programming skills and experience in scripting languages like Perl/Shell/Python.
- Knowledge and experience using Chef, Puppet or Ansible automation to deploy and be able to manage Linux systems in production and CI environments
- Ability to demonstrate a clear, energetic and excited interest in automating everything (build, test, release/deploy, monitoring, reporting), which includes "Infrastructure as Code"
- 5-7 years of experience in information technology with a focus on Unix/Linux
- A firm understanding of Linux internals and experience in the design, implementation and maintenance of large-scale virtual and physical UNIX/Linux based infrastructures.
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT a relevant field or High School Diploma and solid related work experience
Business Analysis Department
Middle Business Analyst
- Review, analyze and evaluate business systems and user needs;
- Elicit business and user requirements via workshops/meetings, analysis of competitive systems, and other methods;
- Conduct Discovery / Analysis phases on projects;
- Prepare all the necessary artifacts as appropriate such as Vision and Scope document, Consulting reports, SRS, use cases/user stories, diagrams, wireframes, prototypes, etc.
- Process requests for proposal, including participation in the creation of commercial proposals and BA activities estimation.
- 3+ years of professional experience in IT Business Analyst position;
- Good knowledge of business analysis theory and the ability to effectively use it in IT industry;
- Experience in creating and maintaining business analysis documentation (Vision and Scope, SRS, Wireframes creation, User Manual, etc.);
- UML and BPMN notations knowledge;
- General understanding of common deployment methodologies;
- Fluent written and spoken English (Upper-Intermediate+).
As a plus will be:
- Practical experience with the solutions for data visualization (Tableau, MS Power BI, Qlik);
- Practical experience in description of building the reports;
- SQL knowledge (ability to write simple queries);
- Basic knowledge of project management;
- Experience in pre-sales activities;
- Experience in direct communication to End-customer.
- Multi-tasking and organizational skills;
- Problem-solving and critical thinking skills;
- Tendency to self-development and professional proactivity;
- Excellent communication and team working skills.
- High attention to details.