Industrial IoT Services and Solutions
In manufacturing IT since 1989, ScienceSoft offers IIoT consulting and implementation to create robust and secure IIoT solutions
Industrial IoT (IIoT) solutions are used to support operations like equipment monitoring and maintenance, production process planning, control, and optimization via gathering, real-time processing, and analyzing sensor-generated data.
Since 2011, ScienceSoft delivers IIoT solutions for asset tracking, machine monitoring, predictive maintenance, and more for various industries including manufacturing, energy, oil and gas, construction, and agriculture.
Industrial IoT (IIoT) is used to implement various solutions.
- Monitoring equipment utilization, availability, performance, etc.
- Tracking the electricity, water and gas consumption.
- Analyzing facilities’ effectiveness, production cycles, equipment condition, etc. and detecting bottlenecks.
- AI-based recommendations on improving output or OEE, scheduling maintenance, etc.
- Planning equipment modernization, replacement or disposal based on equipment data analysis.
- Factory asset tracking.
- IoT-based workforce location and safety monitoring.
- Asset location and movement tracking with interactive maps and geofencing.
- Notifications about missing assets.
- Alerts about upcoming regular maintenance of an asset.
- Sensor-based environment monitoring of operating/transported/stored assets.
- Asset utilization analysis to optimize asset scheduling.
- Asset performance analysis for planning maintenance, calibration, etc.
- Pre-built and custom reports and dashboards on asset location history, high-demand assets, tag battery status, etc.
- Inventory planning.
- Inventory utilization and availability monitoring.
- Optimal safety stock calculation.
- Automated replenishment triggers.
- Lot and serial number tracking.
- Expiration dates and shelf life monitoring.
- Real-time tracking of machine data.
- A visualized floor plan or a location map with all machinery.
- Customizable role-based reports on machine availability, condition, performance, etc.
- Analysis of machine data, identification of abnormal patterns in machine operating.
- Predicting potential breakdowns and expected time to failure.
- Tracking the history of warranty repairs for all purchased machines.
- Real-time equipment monitoring.
- Creation, storage and search of equipment-related documentation.
- Equipment scheduling and booking.
- Audit trail of equipment-related activities.
- Automated generation of notifications about identified equipment defects.
- Equipment maintenance and work order management.
- Equipment data reporting, analytics, and forecasting.
- Equipment profiles management.
- Equipment data monitoring and analysis.
- Scheduling and tracking equipment inspection and maintenance based on real-time equipment monitoring data.
- Work order creation and tracking.
- Customizable role-based reports for technicians, supervisors, etc.
- Equipment failure or overload forecasting.
- Equipment procurement planning based on equipment life cycle cost analysis and equipment criticality.
- Planning and scheduling equipment modernization, replacement or disposal based on its utilization, health, and criticality.
Overall Equipment Effectiveness tracking
- Equipment and production data monitoring.
- Identification of operational bottlenecks.
- Product quality monitoring.
- OEE and TEEP calculation.
- Scheduling equipment maintenance and tracking maintenance history.
- Creating and tracking equipment work orders.
- Spare parts inventory tracking.
- Analytics (loss, capacity, production costs, etc.).
- Equipment performance trending.
- Machinery condition data tracking.
- Calibration planning, scheduling and tracking.
- Customizable reports and dashboards on machinery condition.
- Template-based machine condition assessment surveys.
- Root cause analysis of identified issues.
- Simulating machine behavior under various machine conditions.
- AI-based machinery maintenance recommendations.
- Calibration frequency optimization based on calibration data analysis.
- Remote monitoring of equipment performance via sensors.
- AI-based analysis of real-time equipment data (e.g., uptime/downtime, speed, temperature) and identification of abnormal patterns.
- Predicting breakdowns and expected time to failure due to corrosion, overheating, load misalignment, and other factors.
Supply chain management
- AI-based visibility into all supply chain operations.
- Products and materials delivery tracking.
- Demand forecasting.
- AI recommendations on supply chain optimization.
- IoT-based monitoring of product condition during transportation.
- Analytics-based supplier pre-qualification (financial viability, technical capabilities, ethical business processes, etc.).
- Supplier performance analytics and ongoing compliance checks.
ScienceSoft offers a full range of IIoT services from consulting to support of IIoT solutions. Depending on your business needs, you can either go for end-to-end IIoT services implementation or choose one or several specific components from ScienceSoft’s offer.
Industrial IoT consulting
- Analyzing your industrial needs.
- IoT solution prototyping.
- Feasibility analysis including calculating the potential investments, ROI, and payback period.
- A detailed implementation roadmap.
- IIoT solution’s feature set.
- Planning of IIoT integration with other software.
- Planning of QA activities.
- Data security strategy planning.
- IIoT solution adoption planning.
Custom IIoT solution development
- Creating a specification of an IIoT solution.
- Modelling an IIoT solution consisting of data storage and processing environment, an analytics module, a machine learning module, data visualization apps, control apps, and IIoT devices.
- Developing and testing of an IIoT solution.
- Defining, setting up and configuring necessary IIoT devices and connecting them to your enterprise’s network.
- IIoT solution support.
IIoT hardware consulting and implementation
- Selecting appropriate IIoT devices for your solution (sensors, GPS tags, active and passive RFID tags, RFID antennas, RFID readers).
- Setting up and configuring the IIoT hardware.
IIoT solution testing
- Functional testing to check components of an IIoT solution, connectivity, etc.
- Performance testing including load testing, to validate and ensure consistent performance of IIoT data reading, writing, and retrieval.
- Integration testing to check joint functioning and data flows between devices, cloud gateways, the data storage and the analytics module, etc.
- Security testing to eliminate vulnerabilities and maintain the integrity of IIoT data.
IIoT maintenance and support
- Monitoring and performance management of an IIoT solution.
- Proactive diagnosing and fixing defects.
- Monitoring and optimization of cloud resources consumption.
- IIoT solution administration including security updates, user and access management.
Want to Get a Robust IIoT solution?
ScienceSoft’s IoT team can lay the foundation for successful IIoT solution implementation, take over the end-to-end implementation or help you with a specific IIoT-related task.
Industries We Develop IIoT Solutions For
Oil & Gas
- In data science since 1989.
- Delivering IoT solutions since 2011.
- Microsoft partner with 9 Gold competencies, AWS IoT partner, Oracle partner, and other partnerships.
- Full-scale PMO to handle large and complex IoT projects.
- ISO 9001-certified quality management system to fully meet our customers' quality, time, and budget expectations.
- Guaranteed security of the customers’ data we access proved by the ISO 27001 certificate.
- Engaged in IoT projects for about 10 industries.
- Featured among 10 Fastest Growing IoT Companies by the Silicon Review.
Focus on collaboration
We closely collaborate with project stakeholders to specify the requirements at each layer of an Industrial IoT paradigm: connectivity, embedded software, and cloud software
We ensure smooth integration of an IIoT solution with ERP, MES, SCADA, SCM, etc.
Fast delivery of an IIoT solution
We start an IIoT project in under 1 week, develop an IIoT MVP in 3-6 months (agile development), and provide regular update releases every 2-4 weeks.
To save investments on large-scale implementation and get value faster, we start with core features and then enrich the solution functionality. Also, we leverage Microsoft Azure or AWS cloud services or open-source IoT platforms for IIoT development.
The Financial Times Includes ScienceSoft USA Corporation in the List of Americas’ Fastest-Growing Companies 2022
ScienceSoft is one of 500 companies with the highest compound annual growth rate in revenue. This achievement is a result of our unfailing commitment to provide high-quality IT services and find best-value solutions to clients' needs.
Industrial Internet of Things: Success Stories by ScienceSoft
IoT App for Construction Health Monitoring
- Real-time monitoring of a building’s condition.
- Automated notifications about sensor failures or construction defects.
Car Electronics Management Application
- Remote control of starting/stopping the engine, opening/closing doors, etc.
- Instant notifications on accidents and speeding violations.
- Push notifications on required maintenance activities.
Truck Temperature Monitoring Solution
- Real-time cargo condition monitoring.
- Alerting on delivery violations.
- Advanced reporting on a particular delivery (e.g., temperature, humidity, door opening and closing, damaged packaging).
RFID-Enabled Smart Farming App for Livestock Management
- Real-time animal monitoring and identification.
- Fast data gathering and processing with RFID tags and scanners.
Our Customers Say
Senior Solution Architect
ScienceSoft proved to be a professional service provider from the outset. We appreciate their proactive approach and ability to suggest improvements to a prospective solution on both architectural and business levels. We know we can always rely on ScienceSoft’s various competencies when our clients require quality software which would facilitate their business success.
ScienceSoft is a highly skilled and uniquely capable firm with multitudes of talent on-board. We have collaborated on a number of diverse projects over the years all of which have been utmost success for both us and our clients.
AWS IoT services
RFID tags (active and passive)
Supported communication protocols
IIoT services and solutions will help you get a number of benefits:
increase in overall business productivity due to manufacturing process optimization
inventory carrying costs due to automated inventory tracking and reporting
equipment maintenance costs due to predictive maintenance
supply chain productivity due to automated order fulfillment
Get Maximum Value from IIoT
Being ISO 9001-certified, we implement IIoT projects fully meeting customers' quality, time, and budget expectations. Our professional team is ready to cooperate with you through the planning, implementation, customization, integration, support, and evolution of your IIoT solution.