Insurance IT Solutions and Services
IT services for insurance focus on consulting, implementation, support and evolution of insurance software and aim to help insurers facilitate digital lead generation, increase the efficiency of application processing and claim management, simplify compliance with the required legal regulations.
Since 2012, ScienceSoft provides insurance companies with IT solutions and related services – from advanced technology consulting to IT infrastructure support and help desk – to help them digitally transform and improve all major business activities.
33 years in software development and consulting
10 years in IT for insurance
Experience in delivering both B2B and B2C insurance solutions.
AWS Select Tier partnership
9 Microsoft Gold Competencies
IT Solutions for Insurance We Develop
IT solutions ScienceSoft creates help insurance companies improve overall business efficiency and introduce excellent customer experience. We can design and implement one or several of these targeted insurance solutions, as well as build a full-featured insurance business automation system:
- Insurance application processing.
- Risk assessment.
- Insurance pricing.
- Compliance management.
- Personalized premium calculation.
- Automated invoicing.
- E-signature workflow.
- Payment processing.
- Collaborative policy creation.
- Policy issuance, updating, and renewal.
- Centralized storage of all policy-related data.
- Claim capture and processing.
- Damage evaluation.
- Claim validation and fraud detection.
- Claim settlement.
- Self-service options for agents, customers, and service suppliers.
- Insurance application and claim management.
- Access to the required insurance data.
- An intelligent virtual assistant.
- Instant messaging.
- Generation and submission of insurance applications and claims.
- Premium payment.
- Full audit trail of account activities.
- KYC/AML verification.
- Multi-factor authentication, including biometric authentication.
- Customer journey management.
- Content marketing.
- Omnichannel lead generation.
B2C and B2B Sales
- Online and in-person sales.
- Account development.
- Data exchange with other systems.
- Omnichannel communication.
- 24/7 support using chatbots.
Insurance data analytics
- Customer analytics.
- Finance analytics.
- Risk analytics.
- Operational analytics.
- Workforce analytics.
- Agency performance analytics.
- Predictive and prescriptive analytics for insurance planning and optimization.
- Insurance reporting.
- Criteria-based search of insurance offerings.
- An insurance price calculator.
- Automated underwriting and policy issuance.
- Payment processing.
- Insurance automation using smart contracts.
- Immutable recordkeeping of insurance data.
- End-to-end traceability of insurance transactions.
- Crypto payments.
Our Hallmark Projects for Insurance
Aviation Insurance Software Development Outsourcing
Modernization of a legacy aviation insurance web application to improve its performance and functionality, which allowed the Customer to attract new B2B partners and draw external users’ loyalty and revenue from insurance purchases.
Web App Development for Car Insurance Claim Estimation
The app allowed the Customer’s clients to point damaged parts right on a 3D car model, which facilitated filing car damage claims.
IBM Security QRadar SIEM Implementation for the Life Insurance Company
Implementation and fine-tuning of a QRadar SIEM system allowed the Customer to fend off cyberthreats and protect the sensitive data of the company’s clients.
Development of StreamServe Document Management Software
The StreamServe-based solution provided the pension insurance company with efficient and convenient tools for preparing, printing and archiving documents.
Intranet Performance Assessment for the Insurance Company
ScienceSoft performed the analysis of the SharePoint-based intranet and created the assessment methodology to help the Customer solve performance issues and ensure the solution’s stable operating.
Modernization of Insurance Claims Processing Software
ScienceSoft detected and fixed performance issues of the insurable event management system to help the Customer enable reliable 24/7 support for the insured.
Development of a Concept of Injury Management Software
The created concept and detailed specification of an injury management system allowed the Customer to start implementing a solution that facilitated cooperation between caregivers, law firms and medical finance companies in settling vehicle accident injury cases.
Advanced technology consulting
ScienceSoft’s consultants advise on the use of cloud, big data, AI and ML, blockchain for:
- Insurance data aggregation and processing.
- Claim-related decision-making.
- Insurance fraud detection.
- Risk management.
- Advanced operational analytics.
- Demand forecasting and spend planning.
- End-to-end traceability of reimbursement transactions, and more.
Insurance product consulting
ScienceSoft assists in idea productization, brand design, UX and UI design and delivers:
- A clear insurance product concept.
- A unique selling proposition for your product.
- Digital customer journey maps and a usability testing report.
- A comprehensive UI kit.
- An interactive prototype of your insurance software.
- A best-fitting toolkit to build your insurance product.
Insurance IT solution implementation
- Suggesting optimal insurance solution features, architecture, and tech stack.
- Implementation project cost & time estimates, ROI calculation.
- Insurance software development.
- Integrating the solution with required systems.
- Quality assurance of the insurance solution.
- User training.
- Continuous support and evolution of the insurance solution (if required).
Outsourcing of specific IT functions
ScienceSoft offers to handle separate IT functions to optimize the quality and costs of insurance operations and provides:
IT staff augmentation
ScienceSoft helps quickly cover resource gaps in your insurance IT initiative with the following experts:
- Developers (Java, .NET, Python, PHP, C++, and more).
- Testers (manual and automated testing).
- DevOps engineers.
- Data analysts.
- Cybersecurity experts.
reduction in application launch time due to mature processes
decrease in IT operating costs due to gaining access to professional expertise
IT service availability due to proactive IT maintenance and 24/7 support
faster claim processing due to workflow automation
increase in the accuracy of insurance processes due to eliminated manual errors
regulatory compliance due to robust security features
All about Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance
IT Services for Insurance
Solutions for Banks