IT System and Application Integration Services
From Siloed Apps and Systems to the Convenience of Automated Flows
In IT since 1989, ScienceSoft helps businesses build reliable integrations between all kinds of software systems and applications.
We Can Cover Any Integration Need
ScienceSoft is an IT system integration company with a team of 750+ professionals in custom development, cloud, security, DevOps and many other fields. We rely on our tech expertise coupled with first-hand experience in 31 industries to plan and implement successful integration projects of any type and complexity.
Any app origin and status
- Legacy and modern applications.
- Custom, SaaS and open-source software.
- Internal integrations.
- Integrations with partners, suppliers, customers, etc.
Any app complexity
- Traditional transaction systems.
- Modern solutions based on microservices, IoT, big data technologies.
Any deployment approach
Any integration approach
- Point-to-point/ESB-based SOA.
- A shared database.
Any communication type
Why Entrust Integration Projects to ScienceSoft?
- In IT since 1989.
- Over 11 years in cloud deployments (public, private, hybrid, multi-cloud) and migrations.
- Microsoft Solutions Partner, AWS Select Tier Services Partner.
- Project managers, integration and database architects, QA and security experts with 7-20 years of experience.
- Hands-on experience in IT system integration services for 31 industries.
- Mature DevOps practices.
What Our Customers Value
ScienceSoft offered a simple, yet well-functioning, way to integrate our financial portal with the data management and accounting systems, which allowed us not to get stuck with an overcomplicated data synchronization process.
The team was always responsive to all our questions, and we truly appreciated such a collaborative approach.
Cindy White, Director of IT, Texas Methodist Foundation
FAQ about IT Integration Services
How long does it take to implement an integration solution?
Our sample integration timelines:
- A simple application: 1-6 months.
- An app of medium complexity: 6-12 months.
- A large, complex app: ~1 year (integration goes iteratively, and the first results will be seen earlier).
- Enterprise-wide application integration: ~2-5 years (integration goes iteratively, and the first results will be seen earlier).
What influences the integration project costs?
The costs will vary depending on the specifics of the integration project. Major integration cost factors include:
- The number of applications to be integrated and the number of integration points.
- The complexity of apps/infrastructures to be integrated.
- The chosen integration approach (point-to-point/ESB-based SOA, shared database, etc.).
- The required modifications of the integrated applications (both on the technical level and the app logic level) or infrastructures.
- The need for custom development.
Our scoping and estimation processes are described in detail here:
How do you reduce risks?
To begin with, ScienceSoft always starts with a feasibility study of the technical, economic and operational aspects of your integration initiative. Our consultants with 7–20 years of experience in the field investigate whether the project is worth your time and money and which integration scenario will bring maximum benefit.
Being integrated into one system, the info becomes easier to reach. How do you handle security risks?
Since 2003, ScienceSoft’s security experts help businesses monitor, prevent, detect, and manage security incidents. We’ll plan all-level security of the to-be system, use sophisticated access control rules, and industry-proven protocols for authentication and authorization, encrypt your data in transit and at rest, and do more to ensure the full security of all infrastructure components.
What if an integrated system works slowly?
ScienceSoft pays special attention to ensuring sufficient system capacity. For that, we choose suitable middleware, design scalable architecture, introduce priority queues, effectively use timeouts and sync calls, logging and caching, conduct load and performance testing, assess network latency problems, and more.
Consulting on Enterprise Application Integration for a Multi-Billion Corporation
ScienceSoft’s team prepared four integration scenarios for multiple disintegrated CRMs, ERPs, POSs and ecommerce solutions, supply chain management systems, etc. The suggested integration solutions allowed for clean, accurate, and consistent data, timely available and safely transferred across the systems.
Application Integration Services to Drive Digital Transformation in the Healthcare Business
ScienceSoft integrated a registration application and an order management system with the Customer’s ecommerce solution built on Shopify and Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales. The integrated system has highly improved customer experience.
Implementation of a Supply Chain E-Collaboration Platform for 1,700-Store Retailer Auchan
ScienceSoft helped to piece together an e-collaboration platform that integrated real-time supply chain data provided by buyers, accountants, vendors, store managers, etc. The platform ensures visibility into buying and selling processes, helps minimize out-of-stock levels, and facilitates demand planning.
Implementation of a BI Solution for the Producer of Phytotherapy Products
ScienceSoft developed a full-scale BI solution that integrated the Customer’s disparate data sources and transformed them into actionable and easy-to-digest reports to improve decision-making.
ScienceSoft’s Software Integration Services
Why ScienceSoft is a Perfect Companion for Integration Projects
Effective collaboration at all levels: internally, with your stakeholders, and with your other vendors.
Effective data management to ensure consistent and comprehensive data across the integrated system.
Superior security: 20 years in cybersecurity, ISO 27001 certified information security management.
Minimal disruption to your business processes.