Enterprise System and Application Integration Services
Application integration services help build automated information and process flows between different apps. In software development since 1989, ScienceSoft builds reliable and convenient integrations between custom and/or commercial systems.
We provide professional integration solutions for applications and systems of:
- ERP (enterprise resource planning),
- SCM (supply chain management) tools,
- Vendor portals,
- Ecommerce solutions,
- Document management software,
- Workflow automation apps,
- Industry specific software (such as electronic health record (EHR), manufacturing execution systems) and more.
Various origin and status
- Legacy applications,
- In-house software,
- Open source software,
- COTS (commercial of-the-shelf) software,
- SaaS solutions,
- Third-party services (payment, shipping, social networks).
- Traditional transaction systems,
- Modern solutions based on IoT, machine learning (ML), artificial intelligence (AI), big data technologies.
- Placed in the cloud,
- Placed on the premises.
The implementation of service-oriented architecture (SOA) lowers future integration costs and time by 30%.
Source: Forester Research Inc.
SOA-based (service-oriented architecture) integration.
We can transform your system into a set of loosely coupled, easily scalable and re-usable components, such as web services or microservices that communicate:
- On a point-to-point basis that implies direct connection via API calls.
- Through middleware components (an enterprise service bus, message broker) that introduce an additional abstraction layer to take the full responsibility for message/request transmitting, transformation, routing.
- Shared database – where multiple applications to access data from a single data store.
- RPA (robotic process automation) – where software imitates human interactions with computer systems (typing, clicking and copy-pasting data from one application to another).
Enterprise Application Integration Consulting
ScienceSoft’s team prepared four integration scenarios for multiple disintegrated CRMs, ERPs, POSs and ecommerce solutions, supply chain management systems, etc. The suggested integration solutions allowed for clean, accurate and consistent data, timely available and safely transferred across the systems.
Application Integration to Drive Digital Transformation in the Healthcare Business
ScienceSoft automated paper-based document management, order and warehouse management workflows with custom software solutions. The delivered solutions have largely catalyzed customer experience optimization.
Development of a Supply Chain E-Collaboration Platform for 1,700-Store Retailer Auchan
ScienceSoft helped deliver an e-collaboration platform that integrated real-time supply chain data provided by buyers, accountants, vendors, store managers, etc. The platform provides visibility into buying and selling processes, helps minimize out-of-stock levels, and facilitates demand planning.
Development of a BI Solution for the Producer of Phytotherapy Products
ScienceSoft developed a full-scale BI solution that integrated the Customer’s disparate data sources and transformed them into actionable and easy to digest reports to improve decision-making.
- Assess your existing IT infrastructure, its needs and constraints.
- Elicit and prioritize your integration requirements.
- Choose an integration model and a fitting technology stack.
- Design a tailored integration architecture and secure infrastructure.
Full-cycle Integration Implementation
Our team covers:
- Integration consulting and planning.
- Migration, re-engineering, re-architecting of the to-be-integrated applications and systems (if required).
- Integration solution implementation.
- Integration testing at system and component levels.
- After-launch support.
- Continuous management and evolution of the integrated ecosystem (on demand).
Applications supporting no API
We have a set of established practices to integrate applications without API support, such as the introduction of a file transfer, a shared database or application modernization.
Prolonged response time
We properly plan capacity (load and performance testing, network latency problem assessment) and middleware, design scalable architecture, introduce priority queues, effectively use timeouts and sync calls, logging and caching.
Data quality issues
We take an enterprise-wide view to assess the potential pain points and eliminate them via introduction of data governance rules, error message management, message completeness verification, roll-back of distributed transactions.
We use sophisticated access control rules, introduce industry-proven protocols for authentication and authorization, “safer” outbound connections, and more.
TECHNOLOGIES WE WORK WITH
Real-time data processing
Architecture designs and patterns
Traditional 3-layer architecture
Service-oriented architecture (SOA)
Various approaches to enterprise application integration