About ScienceSoft – Global IT Company
Founded in 1989, ScienceSoft is a provider of IT consulting and software development services. Having started as a small AI product company, we switched to IT services in 2002 and ever since we have helped non-IT organizations and software product companies improve business performance and quickly win new customers.
With over 31 years in Information Technology, we have built up expertise in CRM, ERP, Ecommerce, Data Analytics, Information Security, DMS, and other areas and conquered such innovative fields as Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, Big Data, Internet of Things, Computer Vision, and Augmented and Virtual Reality.
Headquartered in the US and operating internationally, our team drives digital transformation for businesses globally. Our offices are located in:
United States - HQ
McKinney, Dallas area
Gulf Cooperation Council
Fujairah, United Arab Emirates
ScienceSoft’s foundation as a product IT company engaged in AI software development with 31 employees on board.
- ScienceSoft gained maturity as an IT product company, delivering solutions powering 40% of Fortune 500 companies, and became an exclusive software development partner of Invention Machine Corporation (now a part of IHS Markit).
- ScienceSoft headed towards the market of software development services.
- ScienceSoft established a strategic partnership with IBM.
- ScienceSoft joined Microsoft Partner Network.
- ScienceSoft made Viber, VoIP and instant messaging application with 260 million monthly active users as of 2019, available for Android.
- ScienceSoft joined Oracle Partner Network.
- ScienceSoft developed software used by eBay, Nestle, Walmart, NASA JPL, IBM, T-Mobile, Baxter, and other world-leading organizations.
- ScienceSoft recognized by Ernst&Young as Fastest-Growing Company
- ScienceSoft developed proprietary QLEAN for IBM QRadar SIEM and joined IBM Security App Exchange community
- ScienceSoft acquired Gold Microsoft Competencies in Application Development, Collaboration and Content, and Data Analytics.
- ScienceSoft partnered with Magento and ServiceNow.
- ScienceSoft was featured in the Forrester’s Now Tech overview as a recommended custom software provider.
- ScienceSoft acquired Gold Microsoft Competencies in Data Platform and Datacenter.
- ScienceSoft got ISO 13485:2016 certification from PECB, which confirmed that ScienceSoft’s quality management system meets the regulatory requirements of the healthcare industry.
- ScienceSoft acquired Gold Microsoft Competencies in Messaging and Cloud Platform.
- ScienceSoft attained AWS Select Tier Consulting Partner status.
- ScienceSoft featured on the Clutch lists of Top IT Services Firms, Top Cloud Consultants, and Top 1000 B2B Providers Globally.
- ScienceSoft featured in IAOP Global Outsourcing 100 Award Lists 2020.
- ScienceSoft acquired Gold Microsoft Competency in Application Integration.
OUR SERVICE MAP
For non-IT enterprises
To help you improve business performance, optimize customer service, and tap in digital transformation.
Nikolay Kuraev, CEO
“I always get inspired thinking about ScienceSoft helping companies achieve more in business by doing the right IT and doing IT right. I believe that every business process can be improved or transformed digitally for a company to achieve a much higher return on its resources and employees’ efforts. A company can grow irresistibly, making its customers and employees happier and more satisfied. What I like in particular is that with technology, the success can be measured – as an increase in revenue, ROA, RPE, CSAT, and employee performance.”
Our customers say
ScienceSoft proved to be a professional service provider from the outset. We appreciate their proactive approach and the ability to suggest improvements to a prospective solution on both architectural and business levels.
Mikhail Anfimau, Senior Solution Architect, Leo Burnett Worldwide
For software product companies
To help you bring new products to the market and win customers fast.
Nikolay Kuraev, CEO:
“ScienceSoft started as an AI product company in 1989. We switched to IT services in 2002 and continued developing software products as an outsourcing partner. We democratize software product development to allow monetizing great ideas and valuable professional experience. As our customers have to compete with technological giants like Microsoft, Salesforce, Oracle, SAP, and many smaller companies, I am always happy when ScienceSoft helps an innovative startup or a niche IT company grow, increasing MAU and ARPU.”
Our customers say
Over the past 10 years, we've worked on about ten mobile app development projects with ScienceSoft. It was our first encounter with an outsourcing company. The relationship turned out to be very good, so we saw no need to look for other suppliers.
John Andersson, Founder & CEO, Peek-A-Boo Software AB
OUR CAPABILITIES AND TECHNOLOGICAL EXPERTISE
We have over 700 IT professionals on board, 22% of whom are senior-level, who are well-versed in the following technology domains:
Cloud databases (DBaaS)
Google Cloud Platform
We continue to grow and additionally have a partner network of five companies with a total of 700+ employees, which, combined with our strong technological expertise, enables us to cover all development and infrastructure needs of midsized and large organizations.
Throughout our history, we have developed a number of partnerships with technology leaders, who highly attested our technical competencies and the ability to understand our customers’ needs and translate them into quality services:
Boris Shiklo, CTO:
“It's hardly possible to reduce costs by means of low rates in modern, dynamic IT. Low rates tend to result in excessive hours spent. We, at ScienceSoft, don't practice reducing IT service costs by hiring low-paid employees. Instead, we raise productivity, i.e., deliver more in less time. It results in a lower cost of output (new application functionality, stable infrastructure, user issues resolved).”
To increase productivity and provide for the project cost reduction for our customers, we invest a part of our revenue in:
Quality management and process optimization
Adoption of new technologies
Employee training and further education
In addition, to implement software solutions faster and optimize the solutions’ Total Cost of Ownership, we resort to using the following technologies and methodologies:
DevOps and the implementation of CI/CD pipelines
Application Performance Management
We collaborate with companies from 37 countries and have 76% of our revenue generated from contracts lasting for more than a year. Some of our prominent clients include:
During our practice, we acquired expertise and a deep understanding of business models and processes across 23 industries, including:
What our customers get choosing ScienceSoft as a vendor
Predictable performance and quality
We follow a corporate quality management system established in 2007. According to it, we set up risk management practices on corporate, account, and project levels, and host the Project Management Office, which oversees all corporate processes.
Reliable service delivery
We guarantee that no incident influences our ability to operate. For that, we set up a proven information security strategy and management system and established 24/7 in-house security monitoring. Our infrastructure is cloud-based, and we are ready for remote work.
Fast development while retaining application stability
We established a set of management and technology practices that allows us to release new application versions every 2-3-weeks and implement minor updates up to several times a day. We achieve that due to an iterative approach to development, resorting to Agile project management practices, and relying on cloud-native architectures and modern approaches to infrastructure management.