About ScienceSoft – Global IT Company
Founded in 1989, ScienceSoft is a provider of IT consulting and software development services. Having started as a small AI product company, we switched to IT services in 2002 and ever since we have helped non-IT organizations and software product companies improve business performance and quickly win new customers.
ScienceSoft in Numbers
years in IT
Headquartered in the US and operating internationally, our team drives digital transformation for businesses globally. We ensure on-site presence to deliver services to our major target markets in:
- Office locations: USA
- Number of customers: ~350
Europe and the UK
- Office locations: Finland, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland
- Number of customers: ~360
- Office locations: UAE
- Number of customers: ~30
ScienceSoft’s foundation as a product IT company engaged in AI software development with 31 employees on board.
- ScienceSoft gained maturity as an IT product company, delivering solutions powering 40% of Fortune 500 companies, and became an exclusive software development partner of Invention Machine Corporation (now a part of IHS Markit).
- ScienceSoft headed towards the market of software development services.
- ScienceSoft established a strategic partnership with IBM.
- ScienceSoft joined Microsoft Partner Network.
- ScienceSoft made Viber, VoIP and instant messaging application with 260 million monthly active users, available for Android.
- ScienceSoft created a corporate quality management system in 2008.
- ScienceSoft joinedOracle Partner Network.
- ScienceSoft developed software used by eBay, Nestle, Walmart, NASA JPL, IBM, T-Mobile, Baxter, and other world-leading organizations.
- ScienceSoft recognized by Ernst&Young as Fastest-Growing Company
- ScienceSoft developed proprietary QLEAN for IBM QRadar SIEM and joined IBM Security App Exchange community
- ScienceSoft acquired Gold Microsoft Competencies in Application Development, Collaboration and Content, and Data Analytics.
- ScienceSoft partnered with Magento and ServiceNow.
- ScienceSoft was featured in the Forrester’s Now Tech overview as a recommended custom software provider.
- ScienceSoft acquiredGold Microsoft Competencies in Data Platform and Datacenter.
- Clutch named ScienceSoft 2018 Global IT Leader and featured as a Leading Developer, a Leading IT and Services Company, and one of Clutch 1000 Companies.
- ScienceSoft got ISO 13485:2016 certification, which confirmed that ScienceSoft’s quality management system meets the regulatory requirements of the healthcare industry.
- ScienceSoft acquiredGold Microsoft Competencies in Messaging and Cloud Platform.
- Clutch featured ScienceSoft in the top 15% on the Clutch Top 1000 Companies List.
- ScienceSoft attained AWS Select Tier Services Partner status.
- ScienceSoft featured on the Clutch lists of Top IT Services Firms, Top Cloud Consultants, and Top 1000 B2B Providers Globally.
- ScienceSoft acquired Gold Microsoft Competency in Application Integration.
- ScienceSoft achieved Gold Microsoft Competency in Cloud Productivity.
- ScienceSoft’s QLEAN App Suite was selected as a finalist of the 2021 IBM Beacon Award for Outstanding Security Solution.
- ScienceSoft was included in the Clutch lists of Top 1000 Companies and Top B2B Companies Globally.
- Nick Kurayev entered 2021 List of Top 50 CEOs by The Consulting Report.
- ScienceSoft was selected for 2022 Global Outsourcing 100 List produced by IAOP.
- The Financial Times named ScienceSoft USA Corporation among Americas’ Fastest Growing Companies 2022.
- ScienceSoft’s RPM solution won the Best Healthcare Technology Solution Award of the Year from Health Tech Digital.
ScienceSoft was recognized as a Healthcare IT Services Market Leader in Quadrant Knowledge Solutions' 2022 SPARK Matrix.
Services to improve business performance, optimize customer service, and tap in digital transformation.
Software product companies
Services to help bring new products to the market and win customers fast.
We collaborate with companies from 70+ countries and have 76% of our revenue generated from contracts lasting for more than a year. Some of our prominent clients include:
What our Customers say
ScienceSoft has been vital to our company’s growth in ecommerce over the last 3 years. They are knowledgeable, efficient, communicative, and are always able to provide a strong resource for any needs that arise. They are a very versatile company in terms of the amount of services they provide. ScienceSoft is quite possibly the most beneficial outside resource we’ve ever had.
Over 11 years, ScienceSoft has become an indispensable part of our team. We are pleased to work with ScienceSoft and would recommend them as a valued and trustworthy business partner.
Business Development Director
Due to our business growth, we decided to outsource the continuous development, support and maintenance of our proprietary internal systems. ScienceSoft coordinated knowledge transfer, discovery of our internal systems, then transitioned into supporting those systems and taking on projects to evolve their functionality. We’ve already improved our ability to track our complex commission structure.
Heather Owen Nigl
Chief Financial Officer
We contacted ScienceSoft to get expert advice on the creation of the centralized analytical solution to achieve company-wide transparent analytics and reporting. ScienceSoft’s consultants analyzed our workloads, documentation, and the existing infrastructure and provided us with a clear project roadmap. The system automates data integration from different sources, and provides visibility into the invoicing process.
President & CEO
bioAffinity Technologies hired ScienceSoft to help in the development of its automated data analysis software for detection of lung cancer using flow cytometry. In addition to the solid technical expertise shown by ScienceSoft, its developers demonstrated a profound understanding of laboratory software specifics and integrations. I am particularly impressed by the cooperative nature of ScienceSoft’s team.
Our relationships <with ScienceSoft> covered multiple areas such as software development of server-based systems with desktop and mobile clients, software testing, software consulting and system integration for our customer. ScienceSoft professional and knowledgeable staff has the willingness to endeavor best efforts to ensure project success. What we are especially impressed with is the high quality of the deliverables.
- In-depth analysis of your IT needs, challenges, and the existing IT ecosystem.
- Expert assistance in achieving the goals of IT modernization, IT infrastructure optimization and ongoing management, cloud migration.
- Digital transformation of business workflows.
- Design, development, and support of enterprise software: web and mobile applications, cloud development, libraries and APIs.
- SaaS product development.
Testing and QA
- Fully managed functional, integration, performance, usability, and security testing of web, mobile, desktop applications, DWHs, and SaaS apps.
- ISTQB-certified test engineers.
- Management of new application implementations: development, integration, ongoing support.
- Business application modernization driving the reduction of operational costs and profitability improvement.
- Application support and maintenance.
- Data science, big data, business intelligence, data visualization, data management.
- Design and implementation of data analytics solutions.
- Data Analytics as a Service.
- IT infrastructure optimization for reduced IT spending, improved reliability, and operational improvements.
- Ongoing infrastructure management: administration, monitoring, troubleshooting.
Help Desk services
- Process-based and transparent L1, L2 and L3 support for enterprises, IT product companies, and MSPs.
- Result-oriented help desk governed by SLA.
- Security assessment, testing and patching within the whole IT infrastructure: applications, networks, remote access software.
- Vast experience in penetration testing.
Industries ScienceSoft Serves
During our practice, we acquired expertise and a deep understanding of business models and processes across 30 industries, including:
Solutions We Cover
With over 33 years in Information Technology, we have built up expertise in dozens of domains, including:
Our Capabilities and Technological Expertise
We have over 700 IT professionals on board, 22% of whom are senior-level, who are well-versed in the following technology domains:
Back-end programming languages
Our .NET developers can build sustainable and high-performing apps up to 2x faster due to outstanding .NET proficiency and high productivity.
ScienceSoft's Java developers build secure, resilient and efficient cloud-native and cloud-only software of any complexity and successfully modernize legacy software solutions.
ScienceSoft's Python developers and data scientists excel at building general-purpose Python apps, big data and IoT platforms, AI and ML-based apps, and BI solutions.
ScienceSoft delivers cloud-native, real-time web and mobile apps, web servers, and custom APIs ~1.5–2x faster than other software developers.
ScienceSoft's PHP developers helped to build Viber. Their recent projects: an IoT fleet management solution used by 2,000+ corporate clients and an award-winning remote patient monitoring solution.
ScienceSoft's developers use Go to build robust cloud-native, microservices-based applications that leverage advanced techs — IoT, big data, AI, ML, blockchain.
Front-end programming languages
ScienceSoft leverages code reusability Angular is notable for to create large-scale apps. We chose Angular for a banking app with 3M+ users.
ScienceSoft achieves 20–50% faster React development and 50–90% fewer front-end performance issues due to smart implementation of reusable components and strict adherence to coding best practices.
ScienceSoft’s achieves 20–50% cost reduction for iOS projects due to excellent self-management and Agile skills of the team. The quality is never compromised — our iOS apps are highly rated.
There are award-winning Android apps in ScienceSoft’s portfolio. Among the most prominent projects is the 5-year-long development of Viber, a messaging and VoIP app for 1.8B users.
ScienceSoft cuts the cost of mobile projects twice by building functional and user-friendly cross-platform apps with Xamarin.
ScienceSoft reduces up to 50% of project costs and time by creating cross-platform apps that run smoothly on web, Android and iOS.
We continue to grow - ScienceSoft USA Corporation is listed among The Americas’ Fastest-Growing Companies 2022 by Financial Times. Additionally, we have a partner network of five companies with a total of 700+ employees, which, combined with our strong technological expertise, enables us to cover all development and infrastructure needs of midsized and large organizations.
Our technology partnerships
Throughout our history, we have developed a number of partnerships with technology leaders, who highly attested our technical competencies and the ability to understand our customers’ needs and translate them into quality services:
We eagerly put in use IT innovations
Our Pricing Policy
Depending on a project and the nature of the delivered service, we resort to one of the following pricing models:
“It's hardly possible to reduce costs by means of low rates in modern, dynamic IT. Low rates tend to result in excessive hours spent. We, at ScienceSoft, don't practice reducing IT service costs by hiring low-paid employees. Instead, we raise productivity, i.e., deliver more in less time. It results in a lower cost of output (new application functionality, stable infrastructure, user issues resolved).”
To increase productivity and provide for the project cost reduction for our customers, we invest a part of our revenue in:
- Quality management and process optimization.
- Adoption of new technologies.
- Employee training and further education.
In addition, to implement software solutions faster and optimize the solutions’ Total Cost of Ownership, we resort to using the following technologies and methodologies:
- Cloud-native architecture.
- DevOps and the implementation of CI/CD pipelines.
- Test automation.
- Application Performance Management.
A quality-first company
We provide only high-quality software and services to our clients. We guarantee you will get tangible business value from your IT investments, enjoy healthy project processes, professional and motivated teams, effective communication between ScienceSoft, your teams, and stakeholders.
To achieve this, ScienceSoft has developed a comprehensive quality management system that resides in quality-centered leadership, committed employees, transparent KPIs, data-driven decision-making, continuous process improvement, quality controls throughout the SDLC, and more.
33 years in IT services without security breaches, we guarantee full protection of our customers’ data. We heavily invest in a mature information security system compliant with ISO 27001 and sustainable security culture, retain top security experts on board and follow CIS, NIST, OWASP requirements and recommendations. Our approach builds on diligent IT assets management, secure environment, strict access control, strong encryption algorithms, continuous IT infrastructure monitoring, and the "security is everyone's responsibility" mindset.
Fast development while retaining application stability
We established a set of management and technology practices that allows us to release new application versions every 2-3-weeks and implement minor updates up to several times a day. We achieve that due to an iterative approach to development, resorting to Agile project management practices, and relying on cloud-native architectures and modern approaches to infrastructure management.
Commitment to excellence
We think outside the box to bring additional value to our customers and improve their performance with our comprehensive IT services and robust solutions. Our commitment to excellence is recognized by the International Association of Outsourcing Professionals® (IAOP) that has extensive experience in selecting outsourcing service providers and advisors for their organizations. IAOP included ScienceSoft into 2022 Global Outsourcing 100 List based on an independent assessment in four categories: Customer References, Delivery Excellence (Awards & Certifications), Programs for Innovation, and Corporate Social Responsibility.