About ScienceSoft – Global IT Company
Founded in 1989, ScienceSoft is a provider of IT consulting and software development services. Having started as a small AI product company, we switched to IT services in 2002 and ever since we have helped non-IT organizations and software product companies improve business performance and quickly win new customers.
Headquartered in the US and operating internationally, our team drives digital transformation for businesses globally. We ensure on-site presence to deliver services to our major target markets in:
- Office locations: USA
- Number of customers: ~340
Europe and the UK
- Office locations: Finland, Latvia
- Number of customers: ~360
- Office locations: UAE
- Number of customers: ~30
ScienceSoft’s foundation as a product IT company engaged in AI software development with 31 employees on board.
- ScienceSoft gained maturity as an IT product company, delivering solutions powering 40% of Fortune 500 companies, and became an exclusive software development partner of Invention Machine Corporation (now a part of IHS Markit).
- ScienceSoft headed towards the market of software development services.
- ScienceSoft established a strategic partnership with IBM.
- ScienceSoft joined Microsoft Partner Network.
- ScienceSoft made Viber, VoIP and instant messaging application with 260 million monthly active users as of 2019, available for Android.
- ScienceSoft created a corporate quality management system in 2008. Maturity of our QMS is proved by the ISO 9001 certicificate.
- ScienceSoft joined Oracle Partner Network.
- ScienceSoft developed software used by eBay, Nestle, Walmart, NASA JPL, IBM, T-Mobile, Baxter, and other world-leading organizations.
- ScienceSoft recognized by Ernst&Young as Fastest-Growing Company
- ScienceSoft developed proprietary QLEAN for IBM QRadar SIEM and joined IBM Security App Exchange community
- ScienceSoft acquired Gold Microsoft Competencies in Application Development, Collaboration and Content, and Data Analytics.
- ScienceSoft partnered with Magento and ServiceNow.
- ScienceSoft was featured in the Forrester’s Now Tech overview as a recommended custom software provider.
- ScienceSoft acquired Gold Microsoft Competencies in Data Platform and Datacenter.
- ScienceSoft got ISO 13485:2016 certification from PECB, which confirmed that ScienceSoft’s quality management system meets the regulatory requirements of the healthcare industry.
- ScienceSoft acquired Gold Microsoft Competencies in Messaging and Cloud Platform.
- ScienceSoft attained AWS Select Tier Consulting Partner status.
- ScienceSoft featured on the Clutch lists of Top IT Services Firms, Top Cloud Consultants, and Top 1000 B2B Providers Globally.
- ScienceSoft featured in IAOP Global Outsourcing 100 Award Lists 2020.
- ScienceSoft acquired Gold Microsoft Competency in Application Integration.
Whom We Serve
Our Service Map
- In-depth analysis of your IT needs, challenges, and the existing IT ecosystem.
- Expert assistance in achieving the goals of IT modernization, IT infrastructure optimization and ongoing management, cloud migration.
- Digital transformation of business workflows.
- Design, development, and support of enterprise software: web and mobile applications, cloud development, libraries and APIs.
- SaaS product development.
Testing and QA
- Fully managed functional, integration, performance, usability, and security testing of web, mobile, desktop applications, DWHs, and SaaS apps.
- ISTQB-certified test engineers.
- Management of new application implementations: development, integration, ongoing support.
- Business application modernization driving the reduction of operational costs and profitability improvement.
- Application support and maintenance.
- Data science, big data, business intelligence, data visualization, data management.
- Design and implementation of data analytics solutions.
- Data Analytics as a Service.
- IT infrastructure optimization for reduced IT spending, improved reliability, and operational improvements.
- Ongoing infrastructure management: administration, monitoring, troubleshooting.
Help Desk services
- Process-based and transparent L1, L2 and L3 support for enterprises, IT product companies, and MSPs.
- Result-oriented help desk governed by SLA.
- Security assessment, testing and patching within the whole IT infrastructure: applications, networks, remote access software.
- Vast experience in penetration testing.
OUR CAPABILITIES AND TECHNOLOGICAL EXPERTISE
We have over 700 IT professionals on board, 22% of whom are senior-level, who are well-versed in the following technology domains:
We continue to grow and additionally have a partner network of five companies with a total of 700+ employees, which, combined with our strong technological expertise, enables us to cover all development and infrastructure needs of midsized and large organizations.
Throughout our history, we have developed a number of partnerships with technology leaders, who highly attested our technical competencies and the ability to understand our customers’ needs and translate them into quality services:
Boris Shiklo, CTO:
“It's hardly possible to reduce costs by means of low rates in modern, dynamic IT. Low rates tend to result in excessive hours spent. We, at ScienceSoft, don't practice reducing IT service costs by hiring low-paid employees. Instead, we raise productivity, i.e., deliver more in less time. It results in a lower cost of output (new application functionality, stable infrastructure, user issues resolved).”
To increase productivity and provide for the project cost reduction for our customers, we invest a part of our revenue in:
Quality management and process optimization
Adoption of new technologies
Employee training and further education
In addition, to implement software solutions faster and optimize the solutions’ Total Cost of Ownership, we resort to using the following technologies and methodologies:
DevOps and the implementation of CI/CD pipelines
Application Performance Management
We collaborate with companies from 60 countries and have 76% of our revenue generated from contracts lasting for more than a year. Some of our prominent clients include:
During our practice, we acquired expertise and a deep understanding of business models and processes across 30 industries, including:
What our customers get choosing ScienceSoft as a vendor
Predictable performance and quality
We have a corporate quality management system established in 2008 and confirmed by the ISO 9001 certification that allows us to implement projects fully meeting our customers' quality, time, and budget expectations. We apply risk management practices on corporate, account, and project levels, and host the Project Management Office, which oversees all corporate processes.
Reliable service delivery
We guarantee the safety of our customers' data we access, which is confirmed by the ISO 27001 certificate. We use a proven information security strategy and management system and have 24/7 in-house security monitoring. Our infrastructure is cloud-based, and we are ready for remote work.
Fast development while retaining application stability
We established a set of management and technology practices that allows us to release new application versions every 2-3-weeks and implement minor updates up to several times a day. We achieve that due to an iterative approach to development, resorting to Agile project management practices, and relying on cloud-native architectures and modern approaches to infrastructure management.