eLearning Software Development Services
Since 2015, ScienceSoft has been building eLearning solutions that drive digital transformation of corporate learning resulting in human capital ROI growth.
ScienceSoft’s team is ready to streamline your corporate learning with technology or modernize your current eLearning software.
The goal of eLearning development is creating tools like LMS, LCMS, and LXP to help orgs increase learning efficiency and cut learning costs.
Key Features of eLearning Software We Deliver
Learning content development and management
- Multiple content types (e.g., text, images, video, audio, AR/VR).
- Built-in content authoring (e.g., eLearning course development).
- Learner-generated, third-party, and corporate content aggregation.
- Reusable content and templates.
- Content tagging and intelligent search.
- Support of technical standards like SCORM, AICC, xAPI and LTI.
- Compliance with corporate and industry-specific regulations like HIPAA, SOX, GLBA.
Learning process administration and delivery
- Support of various types of learning (instructor-led online learning, blended learning, microlearning, self-paced learning, and more).
- Automated enrollment to courses based on job roles, required skills, learning history, etc.
- Learning event scheduling (e.g., trainings, workshops, exams)
- Automated reminders and notifications (e.g., new courses, deadlines).
- AI-driven personalized learning paths and content recommendations.
- Performance assessment.
- Online proctoring (e.g., tests, exams).
- VR and AR simulators.
Analytics and reporting
- Learning history.
- Learners’ feedback gathering.
- Content usage, user activity, and performance assessment dashboards.
- User regulatory compliance reporting.
- HR software.
- Content management systems.
- Knowledge management systems.
- Task management software.
- Video conferencing software.
- Social media.
What Makes ScienceSoft an Experienced eLearning Software Developer
- 34 years in software development, data analytics, and AI.
- 8 years in eLearning software development.
- 30+ business analysts with 5–9 years of experience.
- Expertise in 30 industries, including healthcare, manufacturing, oil and gas, banking, retail.
- Microsoft Partner since 2008.
- AWS Select Tier partnership.
- For the second straight year, ScienceSoft USA Corporation is listed among The Americas’ Fastest-Growing Companies by the Financial Times.
What Our Customers Say
We’ve cooperated with ScienceSoft on two projects involving apps for the education industry. The second project covers a web and mobile app for distance learning. The app is used by pupils, teachers, and parents for tracking learning activities, assignments, grades, and more. ScienceSoft’s team has successfully extended the app’s functionality with new modules that were required by newly arisen user needs.
See How You Benefit from Partnering with ScienceSoft
Excellent software quality
due to our quality-first approach to service delivery based on a mature ISO 9001-certified quality management system.
of a viable MVP (within 3–5 months) due to agile iterative development and applying CI/CD practices.
due to using OOTB software components, public APIs, and cloud-native architectures and continuous project cost optimization by ScienceSoft’s PMs.
of our customers' data due to ScienceSoft's robust security management practices supported by an ISO 27001 certificate.
we Know Your Industry
We develop eLearning solutions for various industries:
Oil & Gas
Choose Your Service Option
Custom eLearning development
- Learning needs analysis.
- Defining a suitable type of an eLearning solution (LMS, LXP, eLearning portal), introducing an optimal functional scope.
- Selecting a platform or a tech stack and an implementation methodology.
- End-to-end eLearning software development.
- Integration with the required systems.
- Quality assurance.
- Software documentation and user training.
- Post-implementation support and evolution.
Revamp of legacy learning software
- Learning needs analysis.
- Redesign of learning processes.
- Suggesting new eLearning functionality (e.g., course publishing workflows, gamification).
- Cloud migration of an eLearning solution, if required.
- Implementing and testing new eLearning features.
- Implementing UX and UI improvements to the eLearning solution.
Adding advanced functionality to your current eLearning solution
- Defining learning processes to transform with innovative techs (AI, VR, AR, big data) and redesigning the learning processes accordingly.
- A business case including costs, outcomes, ROI or NPV.
- Implementation, integration and testing of new features.
- User training and support.
Customization of an open-source eLearning platform
- Eliciting eLearning requirements.
- Advising on an optimal open-source platform.
- Customizing an open-source eLearning platform. (e.g., to support complex content approval workflows, unique assessments).
- eLearning solution testing.
- User training and support.
Technologies We Apply
Timeframes for Our eLearning Software Development Services
- MVP development: 3–5 months
- MVP with an innovative component to increase learner engagement: 4–6 months
- Creation of an eLearning module with basic features or automation of one learning management process (e.g., performance assessment): 1–3 months
- Investment payback period: 0.1–0.9 years (due to high value from innovative tech)
- Releases: every 2–6 weeks
- Minor changes and hotfixes: several times a day
Pricing Models for eLearning Software Development
T&M with a cap
Used for midsize and big projects with unclear scope and agile development to react to the eLearning solution’s user feedback and changing requirements.
Used for small projects with a well-defined and stable scope. To reduce risks, the project can be divided into phases that are estimated separately.
Why Opt for eLearning Software Development Right Now
With a professionally implemented eLearning solution, you can get the following benefits:
Annual ROI of eLearning solutions due to an optimal feature value/cost ratio and use of innovative techs.
Learning costs due to saving money on materials, equipment, dedicated staff and trainers.
Employee productivity due to improved knowledge and skills, policy awareness and on-demand access to learning
Knowledge retention due to diversity of eLearning content and higher learning impact.