Custom Marketing Software Development
Expertise across Industries
We offer 13 years of experience in marketing software development to help enterprises improve efficiency of their channel strategies in many industries:
Software That Drives Markets
Trade promotion management software
Trade promotion management (TMP) applications enable you to achieve growth for your brand by:
Analyze and plan ad campaigns across multiple media channels such as TV, Internet, radio, printed press and out-of-home commercials. Combine all the media types in one plan to find the optimal advertising strategy tailored to your needs. Enjoy comprehensive visualized reports induced from sophisticated mathematical models on a single platform.
Social marketing solutions
We develop marketing software to help you turn social networks into a customer acquisition tool:
Ensure more loyal relationships with your clients by tracking and analyzing what makes them satisfied:
Marketing data analysis
Make smarter marketing decisions thanks to:
Our services cover the marketing data analysis process from A to Z:
Real-time bidding in online advertisement
Leverage cost-efficient and optimized ad campaigns with the help of RTB systems or its key components:
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have experience in developing custom marketing software?
check out the answer
Yes, some of the world’s largest marketing agencies and brands have been powered by our marketing applications:
- Sales analysis system for a global FMCG company with 1 bln consumers
- Trade promotion management for a US food processing company with 200 locations worldwide
- Cross-media planning platform for the US’s largest advertising agency
- Trade marketing planning system for an FMCG corporation with products sold in 180 markets
- CRM for 2,000 car retailers
- Brand health monitoring system to promote 8,000 FMCG brands
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for detailed case studies.
As a marketing agency with personalized approach to clients, we don’t need one-size-fits-all solutions. So how can we benefit from your services?
check out the answer
We believe that marketing automation does not necessarily mean reduced quality or worse targeting. Rather, it unlocks opportunities to tailor the omni-channel experience to the customer:
- Data analysis to improve campaign performance by turning raw information into valuable insights
- Real-time engagement with customers through media and social networks
- Integration with CRM for better cooperation between the marketing and sales departments
- Coordination of activities including marketing campaigns, reporting and analytics within one system
- Increased mobility through cutting-edge mobile apps to support the loyalty program or brand promotion campaign
In addition to that, we can always back you up when your clients need specific functionality like ad performance reports, predictive analytics, customer segmentation, churn analysis and more.