Artificial Intelligence Consulting Services
Artificial intelligence (AI) consulting helps companies automate and optimize business processes and make accurate forecasts with AI-powered software. ScienceSoft guides clients through AI implementation and delivers end-to-end AI solutions for non-IT enterprises and software product companies.
- Data science and data analytics expertise since 1989.
- Business intelligence and data warehousing services since 2005.
- Big data services since 2013.
- Image analysis consulting and development services since 2013.
- Domain experience in 30+ industries, including manufacturing, energy, retail and wholesale, professional services, healthcare, financial services, telecommunications.
AI Consulting Service Scope by ScienceSoft
The scope of ScienceSoft’s AI consulting services varies depending on our customers’ business needs, maturity of the data management practices, and the current AI environment (if any). Our AI services may include:
- Definition and analysis of business needs to be pursued with an AI solution.
- Analysis of the existing AI environment (if any).
- Analysis of the existing data management practices established within the company, the currently used technologies and tools.
AI solution conceptualization and development project planning
- Outlining AI strategy and roadmap.
- Designing the architecture of the AI solution and creating the optimal tech stack for the AI project.
- Deciding on AI solution deliverables and KPIs.
- AI solution implementation planning, including costs and timeline estimates, risk management strategy outline, etc.
- AI solution PoC delivery (in case of complex projects).
Data preparation management
- Exploratory analysis of the existing data sources (data type, volume, etc.).
- Data gathering and cleansing (standardizing, replacing missing and deviating variables, anonymizing sensitive data) for training (re-training) ML models.
AI solution development (ML modeling)
- ML models exploration and refinement.
- ML testing and evaluation.
- Fine-tuning the parameters of ML models until the generated results are acceptable.
- Deploying the ML models.
ML output integration
- Development of application modules that use ML output.
- AI solution integration with the modules to feed the ML models and use ML output.
AI solution quality assurance
- End-to-end AI system testing.
- Evaluating the quality of AI solution output according to pre-defined KPIs.
AI solution support and optimization
- Continuous AI solution monitoring and optimization.
- Adding new data sources to feed the AI solution for greater accuracy and insight.
- Building new ML models to meet the newly arisen business needs.
According to PwC, top 3 AI solutions that bring substantial value are increasing productivity through automation, improving decision-making, and improving customer experience. The solutions that ScienceSoft delivers are in line with the general picture:
Demand forecasting and inventory optimization
- Calculating the risks of out-of-stock and overstock.
- Sales and demand forecasting.
Value you get: supply-demand balance, minimized supply chain risks.
Predictive and prescriptive maintenance
- Flagging anomalous behavior of machinery and equipment.
- Predicting failure probability over time/in a certain number of steps.
- Predicting remaining useful lifetime.
Value you get: improved OEE and productivity, decreased maintenance and repair costs, increased asset lifetime and uptime.
- Customer segmentation.
- Cross-selling and upselling recommendations.
- Automated generation of individualized content – product recommendations, special offers and pricing, etc.
Value you get: automated marketing efforts, increased conversion rates and average order value, decreased cart and browse abandonment, etc.
- Virtual customer agents.
- AI-powered recommendations for next-best actions for human agents.
- Speech-to-text conversion.
Value you get: enhanced rates of customer requests resolution, reduced customer service labor costs, increased customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Internet of Medical Things.
- Industrial robot simulation software.
- Connected consumer products.
- Smart cities, etc.
Value you get: enhanced operational efficiency, automated remote control, object tracking capabilities, etc.
- Face and emotion recognition.
- Product quality control (checking for surface defects, discoloration, absence of components, etc.).
- Computer-aided diagnostic assessment.
- 3D reconstruction, etc.
Value you get: cost and time savings due to the automated processing of large amounts of visual data.
- Voice-controlled navigation and search systems in vehicles.
- Virtual assistants.
- Voice search.
- Voice-based authentication in security systems.
Value you get: enhanced customer experience, reduced customer service labor costs, etc.
ScienceSoft’s Approach to Artificial Intelligence Consulting
When building AI-powered solutions, we apply the three-pillar approach to effective data security management:
To enable high data quality, we engage certified data engineers and data scientists who employ a wide set of tools to automate data validation, cleansing, reduplication processes.
Guaranteed value of the AI solution
To ensure the viability of your future AI solution, the speed and quality of the AI-enabled insights, we:
Machine learning platforms and services
Machine learning frameworks and libraries
Machine learning algorithms
Neural networks, including deep learning
Convolutional and recurrent neural networks (LSTM, GRU, etc.)
Autoencoders (VAE,DAE, SAE, etc.)
Generative adversarial networks (GANs)
Deep Q-Network (DQN)
Feedforward Neural Network
Radial basis function network
Modular neural network
AI Strategy Consulting for Electric Energy Consumption Forecasting
ScienceSoft designed a high-level AI software architecture and provided detailed recommendations on ML models creation to enable:
- Short-term and mid-term forecasts about electric energy consumption.
- Load management optimization.
- Accurate electricity price determination.
AR Advertising Software Optimization
ScienceSoft redesigned the AR advertising software product and introduced the needed changes to help the Customer:
- Increase the stability of live media playback.
- Widen a range of devices (digital screens and displays) fully compatible with the Customer’s product.
- Increase the market impact of the product.
Defect Recognition Software for Oil Drilling Equipment
ScienceSoft developed image recognition software to enable:
- Monitoring and analysis of the drilling equipment.
- Timely detection of drill bits’ defects.
- Recommendations on required drill bit replacement and maintenance.
Software for Defect Recognition in Polyurethane Film
ScienceSoft’s AI team has delivered an application that uses ML and computer vision algorithms to:
- Detect and report on film defects in real time.
- Run root cause analysis of defects and provide tailored recommendations for product quality increase.
Software for Remote Monitoring of Oil Storage Tanks
ScienceSoft designed image analysis software to facilitate:
- Remote detection of the liquid level in oil tanks.
- Timely detection of oil leaks.
Brain Tumor Localization Application
ScienceSoft developed a CNN-based application to:
- Analyze brain MRI scans.
- Define each brain tissue type.
Our Customers Say
Two years ago, we commissioned ScienceSoft to audit and upgrade our partially developed AI-based software for clay pigeon shooting tracking.
ScienceSoft ramped up a development team consisting of two C++ developers, two data scientists, and a UI design expert to fulfill the project. The team identified core errors, which didn’t allow efficient solution operation, and implemented high-speed convolutional neural networks to fix them. As a result, the system could track a flying target in a real-life outdoor environment and faultlessly detect shooter’s performance.
Simen Løkka, CEO, Travision AS
AI advisory services
- AI needs analysis.
- Analysis of the existing tech infrastructure (data source analysis, analysis of the established data management practices, etc.).
- AI solution conceptualization and AI technology stack selection.
- Delivering a PoC (for complex projects).
- Creating an AI implementation plan, including cost and timeline estimation.
- Outlining possible implementation and adoption risks and drawing up a risk management strategy.
AI implementation and support
- AI needs analysis.
- AI solution conceptualization and tech stack selection.
- Data management (data cleaning, standardizing, replacing missing or deviating variables, removing duplicates, and anonymizing sensitive data).
- AI solution development, including ML model training and re-training, tuning and deployment.
- Integrating the AI solution into the existing IT infrastructure.
- Running end-to-end solution testing (covering functional, UI, API, performance testing).
- AI solution support and evolution.
Pricing Models We Offer
T&M with a cap
- Advisory activities (AI needs analysis, existing IT ecosystem analysis, AI solution architecture design, project planning, etc.).
- Agile solution implementation.
- Team augmentation.
- AI solution support.
- Feasibility study and PoC.
- Iterative AI solution implementation.
Monthly subscription fee
- AI solution support.
Related Services We Offer
Advising on, developing and supporting data science solutions to help firms run experiments on their data in search of business insights.
Delivery of advanced data analytics insights derived with ML technologies to a customer or optimization of the customer’s existing ML initiatives without their investing in in-house competencies.
Designing and developing custom image analysis software.
Big data consulting, implementation, support, and big data as a service to help companies store and process big data in real-time and retrieve advanced analytics insights out of huge datasets.
Achieve Your Growth Objectives Faster with AI
ScienceSoft offers a wide pool of AI consultants, data scientists, data engineers, and business analysts to fulfill your AI project and scale AI across your business.