Digital BPM Consulting for Optimized Business Processes
An IT consultancy having 33 years of experience in the industry, ScienceSoft helps companies achieve fast, error-free, and easily managed business processes.
Business process management (BPM) consulting covers the analysis and redesign of business workflows, as well as the design, development, integration, customization, and support of BPM solutions. BPM consulting can help a company improve and standardize business processes, which results in reduced human error and no process gaps, as well compliance with government, industry, and internal regulations.
BPM Software Architecture
Below, ScienceSoft outlines a sample architecture of BPM software that we can deliver:
Key Features of BPM Solutions ScienceSoft Delivers
Visual workflow modeling
Intuitive visual representation of a business process.
Process form builder
Drag-and-drop process management form designer.
Managing and editing business processes including assigning and reassigning tasks, deleting items, changing an item’s status to ‘Completed’, editing process forms, and more.
Document approval workflows and real-time collaboration on process-related documents.
Sharing process-related documentation and information across an organization via instant messaging, discussion boards, and other collaboration tools.
Real-time process monitoring and reporting
Tracking process-related data in real time (e.g., process status, step, duration) and automated generating of relevant reports.
Process analytics and optimization
Detecting process bottlenecks based on collected process-related data (e.g., average process step time, the number of rejected tasks) and getting valuable insights on how to improve process efficiency.
A capability to quickly suggest, approve, and implement changes to the course of a business process to adjust to the changing business needs.
Connection of BPM solution with corporate systems (e.g., ERP, CRM, HRMS, DMS, PM) and diverse data sources (e.g., databases, email services) for simplified data sharing.
Granular access control
Detailed authorization rules that govern access of certain BPM software user groups to certain process forms and other process-related information.
Why Choose ScienceSoft as Your BPM Consulting Partner
- 33 years in data science and AI.
- 16 years in BI and data visualization.
- 8 years in DevOps.
- 9 Microsoft Gold competencies including Application Development, Application Integration, Collaboration and Content, and Data Analytics.
- Expertise in software consulting and development for 30+ industries, including BFSI, telecom, healthcare and manufacturing.
- Our excellence in business process improvement is proven by our inclusion in the top 10% service providers by Aciety.
- ISO 9001 certified quality management that allows us to implement projects fully meeting our customers' quality expectations.
- Guaranteed security of customers’ data we access proved by ISO 27001 certificate.
- Compliance with HIPAA, GAMP, PCI DSS, and other regulations.
Benefits of BPM Solutions by ScienceSoft
- Fewer errors.
- More time spent on high-value tasks rather than manual data entry.
- Less rework and task re-assignment.
- Faster business processes.
- Improved consistency of business process execution.
- Decreased human involvement, which results in reduced labor costs.
Change management and compliance
- Improved responsiveness to changing business requirements.
- Improved regulatory compliance, facilitated compliance and internal audits.
Business Process Management Software: Success Stories by ScienceSoft
Automation System for a Mobile Operator
- Automation system with Mobile Number Portability support.
- Integration of the automation system with the billing system, the number storage, and more.
- Comprehensive testing and performance optimization of the core components.
- Database functionality extension.
SharePoint Portal for an International Chain of 14 Shopping Malls
- A portal with personalized order workflows for each shopping mall, request templates, automated notifications via email and SMS.
- Coverage of the needs of 3,000 users and support of 1,000 concurrent users.
- Improved service quality and higher loyalty of the tenants and contractors.
BI Implementation for 200 Healthcare Centers
- BI solution loading and processing data from 200+ databases of US healthcare centers and retirement homes.
- Improved management processes of healthcare centers due to prompt analytics results.
Inventory Management Software for Herbal Medicine Manufacturer
- Monitoring the herbs stock during harvesting, internal packaging and storing.
- Integration with third-party hardware – an electronic scale.
- UI design adaptation to ensure the intuitive information layout and navigation and the solution’s optimization to smaller screens.
SharePoint Approval Workflow for a US Company of 6,000 Employees
- A document approval workflow that can be started both manually and automatically.
- A reminder workflow that sends notifications to the workflow participants every 5 days in case they neither approved nor rejected the document.
Technologies We Apply in BPM Consulting and Implementation
Back-end programming languages
Our .NET developers can build sustainable and high-performing apps up to 2x faster due to outstanding .NET proficiency and high productivity.
ScienceSoft's Java developers build secure, resilient and efficient cloud-native and cloud-only software of any complexity and successfully modernize legacy software solutions.
ScienceSoft's Python developers and data scientists excel at building general-purpose Python apps, big data and IoT platforms, AI and ML-based apps, and BI solutions.
ScienceSoft delivers cloud-native, real-time web and mobile apps, web servers, and custom APIs ~1.5–2x faster than other software developers.
ScienceSoft's PHP developers helped to build Viber. Their recent projects: an IoT fleet management solution used by 2,000+ corporate clients and an award-winning remote patient monitoring solution.
ScienceSoft's developers use Go to build robust cloud-native, microservices-based applications that leverage advanced techs — IoT, big data, AI, ML, blockchain.
Front-end programming languages
ScienceSoft leverages code reusability Angular is notable for to create large-scale apps. We chose Angular for a banking app with 3M+ users.
ScienceSoft achieves 20–50% faster React development and 50–90% fewer front-end performance issues due to smart implementation of reusable components and strict adherence to coding best practices.
By using a lightweight Vue framework, ScienceSoft creates high-performant apps with real-time rendering.
With Next.js, ScienceSoft creates SEO-friendly apps and achieves the fastest performance for apps with decoupled architecture.
A certified Microsoft partner, ScienceSoft creates CRM and ERP solutions powered by Dynamics 365 and optimizes most effectively a range of business operations.
ScienceSoft achieves at least 20% increase in sales and 30% improvement in case resolution with well-thought-out and business-tailored Salesforce solutions.
Solid expertise in SharePoint services has earned ScienceSoft a place in Clutch’s list of Top SharePoint Developers in 2023.
A certified ServiceNow partner, ScienceSoft offers a proprietary 4-level implementation model that helps deliver the best value from ServiceNow adoption.
SAP products are powerful and intricate. ScienceSoft will help you understand and realize the full value they can offer to your business.
ScienceSoft’s achieves 20–50% cost reduction for iOS projects due to excellent self-management and Agile skills of the team. The quality is never compromised — our iOS apps are highly rated.
There are award-winning Android apps in ScienceSoft’s portfolio. Among the most prominent projects is the 5-year-long development of Viber, a messaging and VoIP app for 1.8B users.
ScienceSoft cuts the cost of mobile projects twice by building functional and user-friendly cross-platform apps with Xamarin.
ScienceSoft uses Cordova to create cross-platform apps and avoid high project costs that may come with native mobile development.
ScienceSoft takes the best from native mobile and web apps and creates the ultimate user experience in PWA.
ScienceSoft reduces up to 50% of project costs and time by creating cross-platform apps that run smoothly on web, Android and iOS.
ScienceSoft will save you from double or even triple expenses associated with platform-specific coding by creating cross-platform apps in Flutter.
ScienceSoft sets up Power BI to process data from any source and report on data findings in a user-friendly format.
Cloud databases, warehouses and storage
We use Amazon Redshift to build cost-effective data warehouses that easily handle complex queries and large amounts of data.
We use Amazon DynamoDB as a NoSQL database service for solutions that require low latency, high scalability and always available data.
We leverage Azure Cosmos DB to implement a multi-model, globally distributed, elastic NoSQL database on the cloud. Our team used Cosmos DB in a connected car solution for one of the world’s technology leaders.
Azure SQL Database is great for handling large volumes of data and varying database traffic: it easily scales up and down without any downtime or disruption to the applications. It also offers automatic backups and point-in-time recoveries to protect databases from accidental corruption or deletion.
In-depth analysis of your business processes
Our consultants will evaluate your current business processes, detect bottlenecks, and suggest how to solve them with the help of a BPM solution.
KPI-centered BPM consulting
We design a comprehensive KPI system to measure and improve the quality of BPM solutions and business value from their implementation.
Business process management consistency
Our consultants ensure smooth introduction of new processes into your digital environment, without hindering the existing automated processes.
Focus on security
Applying 114 security controls required by ISO 27001, we safeguard the information assets that we access during the business process management project.
Successful user adoption
Upon completion of the project, we provide comprehensive user training and share all relevant user documentation.
The Financial Times Includes ScienceSoft USA Corporation in the List of the Americas’ Fastest-Growing Companies 2023
For the second year in a row, ScienceSoft USA Corporation ranks among 500 American companies with the highest revenue growth. This achievement is the result of our unfailing commitment to provide high-quality IT services and create best-value solutions that meet and even exceed our clients’ expectations.
- Analyzing your business process optimization needs.
- Analyzing current business processes, their complexity and interdependencies.
- Spotting improvement opportunities.
- Mapping business processes to possible BPM solutions.
- Suggesting and prioritizing BPM software features.
- (for platform-based solutions) Selecting the best-fitting platform.
- (for custom solutions) Architecture design, tech stack selection, UX and UI mockups.
- BPM implementation plan, including cost and time estimation, ROI, etc.
- Planning integrations for BPM software.
BPM consulting, implementation, and support
- Analyzing your business process optimization needs and the existing processes.
- Suggesting ways to address process inefficiencies with digital BPM.
- Elaborating on a BPM solution concept.
- Eliciting technical requirements for a BPM solution.
- Defining optimal BPM functionality.
- UX and UI design.
- Selecting and configuring off-the-shelf software or implementing a custom BPM solution.
- Integrating the solution with a customer’s corporate systems (e.g., ERP, CRM, HRMS, DMS, PM software) and diverse data sources (e.g., databases, email services).
- Testing including functional and performance testing.
- User training.
- After-launch support and evolution.
BPM consulting, modernization, and support
- Needs and the existing BPM solution.
- Modernization feasibility study.
- Suggesting and implementing new functionality, UX and UI improvements, introducing advanced technologies (e.g., image analysis, IoT).
- Adding new integrations with third-party software.
- New functionality and regression testing.
- User training on new features.
- Support of the modernized solution.
Pricing Options for ScienceSoft’s BPM Consulting Services
T&M with a cap
- Advisory activities (e.g., BPM consulting, architecture design, project planning).
- Agile BPM solution implementation.
- BPM solution support.
- Feasibility study.
- BPM solution implementation/modernization divided by stages (where the requirements of each stage are unlikely to change).
Monthly subscription fee
- BPM solution support.
speed of business operations due to automated workflows
employee productivity due to optimized business processes
customer satisfaction due to the improved service level
time spent on subprocesses due to reduced process gaps