Healthcare IT Consulting
Healthcare IT consulting helps medical organizations overcome limited IT expertise and smoothly implement digital initiatives. For 16 years, ScienceSoft empowers care providers with tech solutions to enable digital patient care, optimize internal processes, improve IT infrastructure.
IT strategy consulting
- Support new healthcare initiatives with IT.
- Build an efficient IT roadmap.
- Draw up an application integration plan.
- Enhance IT service reliability and app performance management.
- Ensure HIPAA compliance.
We help you with:
- Analysis of your needs, existing internal processes and healthcare software.
- Solution design, including the choice of components and necessary customizations.
- ROI analysis.
- Healthcare software implementation.
- User training.
- Continuous consulting support.
Complex digital initiatives
Our healthcare IT consultants map out the implementation of complex digital initiatives that will help you:
- Adapt to the changing environment (e.g., epidemics, regulatory changes, market demands).
- Digitize processes to improve the quality of care, save operational costs, boost medical staff performance.
Remote patient monitoring (RPM)
ScienceSoft’s experts advise on the design and implementation of an RPM solution that allows:
- Collecting and analyzing detailed information about patients’ vitals.
- Sharing patient data with integrated healthcare IT systems (e.g., EHR, HMS).
- Alerting a doctor, a patient and caregivers in case of alarming health parameters.
ScienceSoft’s team can design a telemedicine solution that allows you to provide safe and reimbursable patient care online, leveraging:
- Engaging video appointments.
- Remote diagnosing and vitals tracking (e.g., for temperature, blood pressure).
- Automated billing due to integration with EHR.
- Data analytics of patient outcomes and trends, physician performance.
Chronic diseases management and digital therapeutics
ScienceSoft designs solutions featuring:
- Notifications on scheduled appointments, lab results, medication management, and more.
- Medication intake scheme.
- Disease-specific therapy programs aimed at symptom relief (e.g., breathing exercises for heart health improvement).
- Nutrition and activity instructions.
Patient relationship management
To systemize communication with patients, collect and analyze patient interaction information to predict services demand, ScienceSoft will help you plan:
- Implementation of patient CRM with a 360-degree patient view.
- Digital PR and marketing of your healthcare services.
- Integrations of a patient relationship management solution with EHR and other clinical applications to avoid dispersed data.
Healthcare data management and analytics
We help integrate data from all required clinical apps to get insights into:
- Patient outcomes.
- Physicians’ and nurses’ performance.
- Staffing gaps.
- Population health.
- Medical devices usage and performance.
- Facilities condition and usage.
Clinical process automation and digital collaboration
ScienceSoft’s consultants will help you define processes needing automation and provide you with options for:
- Office 365-based collaboration and workflow automation to support multiteam patient care.
- SharePoint Intranet and Extranet to keep medical staff updated with critical information.
- Remote workplace for nurses and physicians.
- SharePoint policy management and ticketing systems.
- Learning management system.
We offer consultancy on IoT solutions aimed at smart resource usage, patient and staff safety:
Staff tracking to avoid overwork and optimize workflows.
Inpatient tracking with smart sensors or devices to improve their safety and provide timely care.
Hospital asset tracking using RFID tags to avoid underutilization or loss of the equipment.
Migration to a HIPAA-compliant cloud
We advise on migration to AWS or Azure when the on-premises infrastructure is costly and inflexible and are ready to join your project at any stage:
- Planning software migration to a HIPAA-compliant cloud.
- Migrating to a HIPAA-compliant cloud.
- Operating software in a HIPAA-compliant cloud.
- Optimizing the cloud resources use.
Healthcare cybersecurity and HIPAA compliance
To help you secure ePHIs, avoid risks of an intrusion and HIPAA breach, we advise on:
- HIPAA compliance of technical (e.g., ePHI access control) and physical (e.g., facility access control) safeguards.
- Сorrection measures for the vulnerabilities and loopholes that may be exploited by cybercriminals.
- Security testing routine.
To keep your IT infrastructure healthy and steadily evolving, we offer consultancy on:
- Support of individual or all components of your healthcare IT ecosystem (e.g., EHR, HIE, patient portals, telehealth apps; IoMT infrastructure).
- Proactive healthcare IT support (healthcare IT infrastructure monitoring, administration and maintenance, security and compliance).
- Reactive IT support (L1-L3 support, IT infrastructure troubleshooting and evolution).
Doubt Healthcare Digital Initiatives Will Pay Off?
ScienceSoft’s healthcare IT consultants help choose and adopt fitting healthcare solutions and ensure your IT landscape works effectively to support clinical processes and drive new digital healthcare initiatives.
Deep healthcare industry knowledge
ScienceSoft’s healthcare IT team consists of highly qualified professionals with experience in pharmaceutical and biotech domains, health insurance, clinical processes, medical devices, etc. They guide our customers in planning, implementing, and supporting digital healthcare initiatives and create solutions suiting our customers’ strategic goals, business models, and culture.
ScienceSoft combines IT consulting with practical assistance for healthcare organizations and software product companies: business analysis, implementation of digital initiatives, continuous IT support, managed IT services.
We work in iterations to help our clients from the healthcare industry get the first benefits from our cooperation within several months. After rolling out the first software version or implementing primary changes to the existing solution, we continue refining software to drive better business results and deliver all required functionality.
To help you cut the development time and costs, we suggest building software from proven third-party components (e.g., analytics services). 16 years of experience in healthcare IT helps us select optimal software components and integrate them professionally.
We help healthcare organizations and software product companies introduce new value-driving technologies and improve clinical and business processes to achieve better results and cut IT operating costs. The solutions we suggest are backed by thoughtful business analysis and help you reach your KPIs.
Our Customers Say
bioAffinity Technologies hired ScienceSoft to help in the development of its automated data analysis software for detection of lung cancer using flow cytometry. Our project required a large amount of industry specific methodology and algorithms to be implemented into our new software connected to EHR/LIS systems, which the team handled well. They are reliable, thorough, smart, available, extremely good communicators and very friendly.Read Original
President & CEO, bioAffinity Technologies
During our cooperation, ScienceSoft proved to have vast expertise in Healthcare and Life Science industries related to development of a desktop software connected to laboratory equipment, mobile application and data analytics platform. They bring top quality talents and deep knowledge of IT technologies and approaches in accordance with ISO13485 and IEC62304 standards.Read Original
Prof. Dr. Department of Biomedical Science, Malmö University
We engaged ScienceSoft to build an Android app that complements our web-based platform for our patients. They advised and successfully lead the way from end to end through the technical challenges and considerations with development of the app. We have also engaged them to introduce a few enhancements to the app and would certainly consider ScienceSoft as a technology partner in further software development initiatives.Read Original
CTO, Chiron Health
To develop a mobile application that would enhance a line of Bluetooth-enabled devices for newborn and baby care, we opened an app development tender. ScienceSoft's proof-of-concept was convincing enough for us to further the cooperation. During the project flow we were very pleased by the work of ScienceSoft’s business analysts and developers, who demonstrated high level of skills and competence.Read Original
Chairman & CEO, Montex Swiss AG
ScienceSoft designed and developed a native iOS app that offers a quantitative assessment of users’ physical fitness. I was impressed with the excellent level of responsibility, communication skills and mobile competences of both the management team and developers. All the tasks were completed accurately, promptly and efficiently.
Benefit from High-Quality Healthcare IT Consulting Services!
-5% ... -35%
IT operating costs
Up to 96%
user satisfaction score
Let IT Make Your Healthcare Services Better
ScienceSoft's healthcare IT team will advise you on how to achieve your goals as fast as possible with healthcare software.