Enterprise Software Development Services
Build Enterprise Software with Experts
As an enterprise software development company, ScienceSoft builds multi-faceted enterprise solutions that can easily withstand the highest loads, scale up in line with your business growth, and provide 99.98% availability.
Enterprise software development services are aimed to build enterprise applications that help companies automate and optimize complex business processes, like finance and accounting, HR, supply chain, and more.
ScienceSoft company provides services that cover all aspects of enterprise application implementation. You can either choose one or several components from our offer to get a unique service pack fully covering your enterprise needs.
Enterprise application planning
- Eliciting your enterprise software needs.
- Mapping out functional and technical requirements.
- Mapping security and compliance (e.g., with HIPAA, FDA, GLBA, PCI DSS) requirements for the application and the development process.
- Business case delivery with TCO and ROI estimation.
- Setting project goals and milestones.
- Setting project KPIs.
- Creating a detailed project roadmap with deadlines for each project stage.
Enterprise application architecture design
- Deciding on enterprise application architecture (point-to-point/event-driven service-based architectures, microservices, etc.).
- Planning enterprise app architecture that meets industry-specific regulations (i.e. HIPAA, FDA, PCI DSS).
UX and UI design
- Creating user stories.
- Creating UX mockups and wireframes.
- Designing GUI that matches enterprise needs.
Enterprise application development
- Front end and back end development.
- Preparing guidance materials for end users (in parallel with design and development).
Testing and QA
- Testing and QA strategy planning.
- Conducting functional, compatibility, performance, usability, accessibility, security and compliance testing.
Enterprise software and user support
- User training.
- Application administration and monitoring.
- L1 - L3 application support.
- Evolution (adding new features and integrations).
Legacy enterprise software modernization
- Examining architecture and infrastructure of a legacy enterprise application.
- Application reengineering and recoding.
- Cloud migration based on a fitting approach (re-hosting, re-platforming, or re-factoring).
- Cloud usage optimization.
Enterprise app integration
- Defining and examining software to integrate and the data to be shared.
- Analyzing integration risks and constraints.
- Choosing integration approach (common data storage, point-to-point, or mediated integration, robots usage) and tech stack.
- Integrated system implementation and testing (at system and component levels).
- After-launch support, user and admin training.
- 33 years in IT and 20 years in enterprise software development.
- 700+ experts onboard, including project managers, business analysts, architects, developers, data scientists, QA, security, DevOps, and support engineers.
- Competencies in advanced techs like IoT, big data, AI/ML, AR/VR, blockchain, image analysis, etc.
- Expertise in custom enterprise software development for 30+ industries, including healthcare, banking, manufacturing, marketing, etc.
- Gold Microsoft Partner with 9 competences, AWS Select-Tier Partner, Oracle Partner.
- ISO 9001 and ISO 27001-certified to ensure service quality and customer data security.
Our Happy Clients
The client needed complex trade promotion management software to serve as trade marketing planning system. The solution needed to be easily customizable, as the client operates in over 180 countries and needs to adjust the software to the local requirements. ScienceSoft proved to be a professional service provider from the outset. Their team members completed a short onsite training before the start of the project to fully understand the client's business processes. The subsequent team ramp-up was smooth. The .NET developers engaged in the project were skilled and experienced.
Senior Solution Architect, Leo Burnett
ScienceSoft’s team members proved to be extremely flexible and responsive. They stayed in daily contact with us, which allowed us to adjust the scope of works promptly and implement new requirements on the fly. Additionally, the team delivered demos every other week so that we could be sure that the invoicing system aligned with our business needs. The invoicing system created by ScienceSoft automates data integration from different sources, invoice generation, and provides visibility into the invoicing process. We have already engaged ScienceSoft in supporting the solution and would definitely consider ScienceSoft as an IT vendor in the future.
Heather Owen Nigl
Chief Financial Officer, Alta Resources
Due to our business growth, we decided to outsource the continuous development, support and maintenance of our proprietary internal systems. As our development partner, ScienceSoft coordinated knowledge transfer, discovery of our internal systems, then transitioned into supporting those systems and taking on projects to evolve their functionality. We’ve already improved our ability to track our complex commission structure and added a test environment to enhance our release process.
Business Development Director, Give Back Wireless
We commissioned ScienceSoft to build a Dynamics 365 customer portal to help our sales team streamline communication with B2B customers. The B2B customer portal meets our business needs of enhanced pricing invoicing and contracting and overall client communication. We are fully satisfied with the solution and the assistance of ScienceSoft’s team.
Commercial Applications Sr. Analyst, SAL Saudi Logistics Services
Why Develop Enterprise Software with ScienceSoft
x1.5 - 2.5
cost reduction (compared to in-house enterprise application development)
user satisfaction score
Up to 99.99%
enterprise application availability (during development)
How can I control the development process?
At ScienceSoft, we provide our clients with anytime access to a shareable knowledge base and our project progress tracking systems (Jira, Confluence, etc.). Besides, our project manager will regularly report to you on project KPIs.
Is it possible to switch to another development company or proceed with enterprise software development in-house?
To ensure your independence from the vendor, we provide:
- Thorough documentation on each development step.
- High-quality code that can be easily read and modified by new developers, if needed.
- Comprehensive knowledge transfer.
Should I go for custom development or choose a ready-made product?
Enterprise-scale applications often support multiple business processes, combining the functionality of different software types. It may be impossible to find a product that would successfully cover specific enterprise needs.
How can I make sure the enterprise software will be cost-efficient?
To help the clients reduce risks, ScienceSoft offers an opportunity to start our cooperation with a PoC. We can prepare a feasibility study with business outcomes bound to each project stage and provide the client with free project estimates.
How much can enterprise software cost?
Major cost factors specific for enterprise software development include:
- The number and complexity of business processes covered.
- The number of user roles.
- The number and complexity of integrations with other custom/third-party systems.
Want Objective Cost Estimate for Your Enterprise App?
ScienceSoft’s consultants, architects and certification experts can help you calculate the costs and ROI of your future enterprise app.
Technologies and Platforms We Work With
Frameworks and libraries
Architecture patterns (Front end)
Progressive web app (PWA)
Single-page application (SPA)
Architecture patterns (Back end)
Service-oriented architecture (SOA)
Traditional 3-layer architecture
Domain-driven design (DDD) pattern
ScienceSoft’s Hallmark Enterprise Software Development Projects
Custom Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Software
- Automation of major business processes, secure team communication, content management, automation of workforce management, etc.
- Smart Apache Solr-based search mechanism.
- Well thought-out architecture simplifies ERP software maintenance, integration and evolution.
Custom Application Development to Drive Digital Transformation across Phytotherapeutic Business
StreamServe Enterprise Communication Software Development for 1,500+ Store Retail Company
- Ensuring automated processing of 1+ mln documents from 5 SAP systems per month.
- 170+ document types (e.g. invoices, dunning letters, credit memos, bank statements, etc.).
- Integration with an IBM onDemand-based archiving system.
- Continuous software maintenance and support.
Implementation of Enterprise Collaboration Software
- Development of a SharePoint portal to consolidate all project activities of two factories.
- Quick and easy employee adaptation due to intuitive interface that resembles their previous Ektron environment.
- Transparent communication between partners and facilitated decision-making.
Development of Trade Marketing Apps for 82,000-Staff FMCG Company
- Complex trade promotion management software with wide customization capabilities to be used within 180 markets.
- An intuitive field planning tool to create trade marketing plans with near realtime visibility of the progress.
- Coordination of 3 international development groups.
Development of Blockchain-Based Supply Chain Software
- Secure blockchain system comprising the distributed ledger, consensus algorithm, and smart contract.
- Web apps for different user groups to trace goods at each stage of the supply chain and output blockchain transaction data easily.
- MVP delivery in 3 months.
Development of Supply Chain E-Collaboration Network for 1,700-Store Retailer Auchan
- Oracle-based e-collaboration platform for category managers, buyers and vendors for efficient supply chain and inventory management.
- Complete transparency of buying and selling processes.
- Enhanced demand planning with advanced analytics and real-time reports.
- Migration of the outdated Flash front end with 200+ screens to Java (Spring 4 + Hibernate 5).
- Reverse engineering, optimization of algorithms and database queries.
- Reproducing smooth communication with multiple 3rd party elements.
- Ensured compliance with HL7 standard.
IT Consulting for Enterprise Application Integration for a Multi-Industry Corporation
- In-depth assessment of enterprise systems, including CRMs, ERPs, POSs and ecommerce solutions, supply chain management systems and others.
- 4 application integration scenarios with detailed recommendations on each of them.
- Data security strategy.
We can plan, implement, and support your enterprise solution or provide consulting assistance throughout the software development life cycle, guaranteeing high-quality deliverables and efficient collaboration.
End-to-end enterprise application development
Full-cycle enterprise software development – from needs analysis to the implementation and adoption of the new enterprise app. We can offer support and evolution to ensure your app keeps in step with your business growth.
Enterprise application development consulting
Guidance on all enterprise software development steps, from shaping app vision to nuances of application maintenance. Consultancy on project feasibility and possible cost reduction.
T&M with a cap
Best for: Large Agile enterprise application development projects with changing requirements.
Enterprise application development with well-defined and stable scope.
The project can be divided into phases estimated separately.
Monthly subscription fee
Mature enterprise application development projects in support mode.
Want an Enterprise App to Reinforce Your Business?
ScienceSoft leverages advanced development practices to build a large-scale tailored enterprise solution with excellent performance, multiple levels of security and ample interconnectivity. Our team can launch your project in ~ 4 weeks.