Information Technology Consulting
With IT consulting services, you revamp your IT environment to make it go in hand with your business needs. Leveraging 31-year experience in IT, ScienceSoft offers consultancy on holistic, fast, and cost-effective optimization of IT systems and processes to ensure tangible business outcomes.
SCIENCESOFT’S APPROACH TO IT CONSULTING
Doing the right IT
We don’t introduce new technologies just to make your company “modern”: the primary aim is to bring noticeable business outcomes with IT.
Doing IT right
We optimize IT services to make them more reliable and cost-effective and help introduce new IT services fast.
"I always find inspiration in thinking how much we at ScienceSoft can help companies achieve more in business via doing the right IT and doing IT right.
Every process can be improved or transformed digitally. There's always a way to achieve a much higher return on employees' efforts and a company's resources. A company can grow irresistibly. And a company can make its customers and employees more satisfied and even happier.
What I like is that success can be measured. It's possible to determine it as the increase in revenue, ROA, RPE, CSAT, employee performance metrics."
IT CONSULTING SERVICES WE OFFER
We consult on turning IT into a major contributor to a business performance increase with:
- A value-driving business-IT strategy.
- A plan on IT service delivery optimization.
We power up IT’s role for your business by:
- Defining how to position and manage the IT function in your company: business-oriented KPIs, goals, optimal organizational structure.
- Preparing business cases for IT initiatives with ROI in focus.
- Building an IT roadmap on making modern technologies work for business outcomes.
The results you can expect:
- +10% .. +200% to revenue from new digital sales channels.
- +15% .. 30% increase in sales via marketing and sales automation.
- +3% .. 10% to ROA via equipment utilization optimization, asset tracking, and predictive maintenance.
- +15% .. 50% to employee productivity via convenient user experience and collaboration tools.
We create a strategy that would bring together a diversified IT landscape and make it work towards supporting existing business processes and driving new business initiatives.
IT strategy includes:
- A business-IT alignment plan to reinforce business processes with IT and introduce new digital business models, if needed.
- A more mature IT operating model to improve operational efficiency.
- An IT sourcing plan to cover skill gaps at an optimal cost. We segment your IT needs and determine which functions are better to be implemented in-house or outsourced to a single or multiple providers.
- An application integration plan to expand end-to-end automation, avoid functionality duplication and introduce changes at speed required by the business needs.
- A plan on improving IT service reliability and application performance management.
- A plan on enhancing data quality in business-critical IT systems.
- A plan on ensuring IT security and compliance.
We analyze your business needs and help you make strategic decisions on the fast and successful implementation of business-critical solutions.
- Feature management and prioritization.
- How to integrate a solution into the existing IT landscape to avoid functionality duplication, optimize implementation and operational costs.
- How to maximize ROI.
- How to ensure outstanding UX and user adoption.
- How to organize further solution support and evolution.
- Choosing between a product, a platform-based or a custom application.
- Selecting components: applications, platforms, online services, and hardware.
- Selecting future-proof architecture: cloud-native, serverless; microservices; service-oriented; others.
- Achieving application reliability: resilient architecture, APM, performance testing.
- Ensuring security and compliance.
- Planning PoC to verify ambiguous solution design aspects.
- Choosing an optimal implementation methodology (Agile or Waterfall), assessing the need for CI/CD pipeline.
- Ensuring quality: correct translation of business needs to software features, code quality, test coverage, manual and automated testing ratio.
- Choosing an optimal sourcing model: in-house, completely outsourced or mixed (dedicated team or staff augmentation).
- Recommendations on project management to deliver a solution on time and budget.
ScienceSoft also provides related services:
- Business analysis and requirement specification.
- UX services.
- Outsourced project management.
- Training and knowledge transfer.
- Continuous consulting support in the course of the solution’s evolution.
We help verify and plan digital transformation (DT) initiatives that will add the competitive edge to your business.
We analyze the existing state of the technology area of your interest and assist in its steady evolution to make it play a more prominent role in your business growth.
Technology areas we consult on:
- Cloud consulting: implementing cloud technologies to achieve a higher speed of IT evolution and reduce costs and migrating to the cloud.
- Digital workplace consulting: planning organization of digital workplaces for better employee productivity.
- Application reliability consulting: combining fast application evolution with high reliability.
- AI consulting: using AI to upgrade operational processes and solve AI-tied tasks.
- IoT consulting: optimizing business management with IoT.
- Data quality consulting: ensuring a high quality of data from ERP, CRM, SMC, and other business-critical systems.
- Computer vision consulting: helping build image analysis solutions for object detection, recognition, and identification.
SELECTED IT CONSULTING PROJECTS
The Customer’s operational data was spread across multiple CRMs, ERPs, POSs and ecommerce solutions, and other systems. To tackle the challenge of disintegrated data, ScienceSoft’s team prepared 4 comprehensively described and assessed scenarios. The suggested integration solutions allowed having consistent data, timely available and moved safely across different systems.
ScienceSoft consulted an outsourcing company with 1000+ employees on how to centralize disintegrated enterprise data sources and get actionable insights out of them.
Supporting a satellite agency in their big data shift, ScienceSoft assessed the architecture and the technology stack of their future solution to improve its performance and reliability, as well as prepared training materials and conducted workshops for their top management and technical team.
ScienceSoft’s BA team created the concept of a mobile app for easy and secure collecting, consolidating, and sharing of electronic health information to improve care coordination and provide services with the patient-centered approach.
ScienceSoft has developed the concept of a software module that linked the Customer’s enterprise management system and clearinghouse software. The module helped minimize the number of errors in claims sent to the clearinghouse.
ScienceSoft designed a high-level software architecture and provided detailed recommendations on creating machine-learning models for electric energy consumption analysis and forecasting software, which would allow electricity companies to optimize their load management and price determination procedures.
BENEFITS OF IT CONSULTING WITH SCIENCESOFT
More than just consultants
ScienceSoft is a full-service IT company with 700+ employees on board. We can combine IT consulting with end-to-end IT services: implementation, support, managed services.
Fast service results
We advocate incremental and steady changes to help you get the first positive outcomes within 2-6 months and continue increasing them further.
Cost-effective IT optimization
We apply our 31-year experience in information technology to achieve substantial results for your business at a reasonable budget.
KPI-measured IT effectiveness
We define target KPIs together with you and build our consulting services around these targets. KPIs may be of 2 types:
Balanced approach to changes
We explore interdependencies between your IT systems and analyze the impact of potential changes for each platform, service, application or application module to define and prioritize the scope of changes for reliable yet powerful improvements.
DON’T SETTLE FOR MEDIOCRE BUSINESS RESULTS
Underperforming IT leads to losing a competitive edge in a 3-5-year perspective. While modernized IT in tune with the business reality can bring breakthrough results in various business aspects: