SOA Consulting Services
SOA is a software architectural model of implementing independently deployable, reusable and interchangeable software modules (services).
ScienceSoft helps design, implement, support SOA to streamline digital processes, make IT responsive to arising business needs and reduce IT TCO in the long run.
Experience in 30+ industries
Healthcare, manufacturing, banking, retail, etc.
Expertise in multiple solution types
ERP, CRM, financial management and accounting, product life cycle management, equipment utilization, knowledge management, SCM, HER/EMR, HIS, practice management, analytics, emergency & security, smart connected products, etc.
SOA Consulting Deliverables You Get
Business process documentation
- Detailed description and analysis of the current business processes and the underlying software ecosystem.
- Detailed description of the new SOA-supported business processes.
Project planning documentation
- A business case for SOA.
- A SOA implementation project plan with schedules.
- RACI matrix for an SOA implementation project.
- A risk management plan for an SOA implementation project.
- Business KPIs (e.g., improved order processing/delivery time, reduced transaction errors) and technical KPIs (e.g., time to implement new features/changes, average time to new service development, number of services used, service re-usability) for an SOA implementation project.
- SOA-based system requirements specification.
- SOA-based system architecture design.
- SOA-based system configuration guides.
- SOA governance model.
- Documented code with unit tests.
- API descriptions.
- Test plan, including a test strategy, a testing scope, the types and level of tests, reporting procedures, etc.
- Test cases and checklists.
- Automated tests scripts (API and UI tests).
- Test reports.
Why Choose ScienceSoft for SOA Consulting
- Since 1999 in enterprise web development.
- Since 2012 in cloud consulting and development of complex applications.
- Since 1989 in data analytics, since 2005 in data warehousing and BI.
- Integration and database architects with 7–20 years of experience.
- Full-scale Project Management Office (PMO) to handle projects of any complexity.
- DevOps engineers skilled to provide all necessary automation for successful SOA.
- Ability to comply with HIPAA, GAMP, PCI DSS, and other regulations.
- A competent security testing team including Certified Ethical Hackers.
- For the second straight year, ScienceSoft USA Corporation is listed among The Americas’ Fastest-Growing Companies by the Financial Times.
SOA Implementation for an Intergovernmental Organization in the Nuclear Field
- Creating an all-in-one solution that integrated the functionality of the separated data management systems and stored data in a unified format.
- Reverse-engineering of mainframe code.
- ADABAS, .NET. Framework 3.5, Sparx Enterprise Architect, Microsoft SQL Server 2008; Microsoft Team Foundation Server, Microsoft SharePoint 2007.
Development of the Microservices-Based Back End for an Innovative Hotel Self-Service App
- A fast and responsive application created for the multi-user environment and high-volume data processing.
- Reliable, secure, and reusable microservices APIs for streamlined introduction of new components to the app and simplified integration with other external systems.
- Java 8, Spring 5.1, SpringBoot 2.1, WebFlux, Hibernate, Maven, Docker, Kubernetes, Google Cloud Platform.
Development of a SOA-Based Service Delivery Platform for A SaaS Provider
- Enterprise service bus (ESB) architecture with Microsoft BizTalk Server 2009 and Microsoft BizTalk ESB Toolkit 2.0 as key components for enabling communication between function-focused solution components.
- .NET Framework, Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange Server, Microsoft Office Communications Server, Microsoft SharePoint Server, Microsoft Dynamics CRM Server.
Enterprise-Wide Application Integration Consulting for a Multi-Industry Corporation
- Connecting applications from 6 different industries placed both on-premises and in the cloud.
- 4 integration scenarios and tech stacks comprehensively described and compared against key parameters and expected costs of ownership.
- Description of data processing, quality management and storage structure.
Choose Your Service Option
- Analyzing SOA drivers, current workflow inefficiencies, application ecosystem and its transformation capabilities, and more.
- Designing new business processes and workflows and detailing SOA requirements (including modernization requirements for legacy apps, security and compliance requirements, and more).
- Creating a business case and assessing SOA implementation feasibility.
- Planning the SOA implementation process (including project roles and responsibilities, KPIs, cost optimization).
End-to-end SOA implementation
ScienceSoft’s cross-functional teams of senior IT experts can perform full-cycle SOA implementation with minimal or no guidance from your side:
- Service design, implementation and integration.
- API development.
- Development of new services from scratch (if required).
- Migration, re-engineering, re-architecting of the to-be-integrated applications and systems (if required).
- Integration testing at system and component levels.
- Services configuration and deployment.
- User and admin training.
Continuous SOA Support
- KPI-based maintenance, monitoring and management of the SOA ecosystem.
- SOA system optimization and extending.
Gain a Competitive Edge for Your Business with SOA!
After successful SOA transformation, businesses report to achieve:
Up to 20%
increase in business processes efficiency due to simplified process automation.
decrease of operational IT costs due to services re-use and technology unification.
Up to 30%
reduced costs and time for future integrations and business processes reconfiguration due to service independence and communication standardization between business services.