SOA Consulting Services | Aligned IT and Business Processes
SOA is a software architectural model of implementing independently deployable, reusable and interchangeable software modules (services) to improve the agility and efficiency of an enterprise. One enterprise system can make up one service or a set of services, each performing one elementary function.
At ScienceSoft, we help our clients design, implement and support SOA to streamline their digital processes, make IT responsive to arising business needs and reduce IT TCO in the long run.
Experience in 30 industries
Healthcare, manufacturing, banking, retail, etc.
Expertise in multiple solution types
ERP, CRM, financial management and accounting, product life cycle management, equipment utilization, knowledge management, SCM, HER/EMR, HIS, practice management, analytics, emergency & security, smart connected products, etc.
Get Expert Help with SOA Implementation
ScienceSoft’s SOA consultants are ready to assist you in SOA implementation for different goals:
- Simplified integration of applications within your organization.
- Simplified software integration with systems of your customers, vendors or partners.
- Improved speed and reliability of software changes and modifications.
- Streamlined adjustment and configuration of business processes and activities.
- Reduced costs of upgrades and new integrations.
SOA Consulting Deliverables You Get
Business process documentation
- Detailed description and analysis of the current business processes and the underlying software ecosystem.
- Detailed description of the new SOA-supported business processes.
Project planning documentation
- A business case for SOA.
- A SOA implementation project plan with schedules.
- RACI matrix for an SOA implementation project.
- A risk management plan for an SOA implementation project.
- Business KPIs (e.g., improved order processing/delivery time, reduced transaction errors) and technical KPIs (e.g., time to implement new features/changes, average time to new service development, number of services used, service re-usability) for an SOA implementation project.
- SOA-based system requirements specification.
- SOA-based system architecture design.
- SOA-based system configuration guides.
- SOA governance model.
- Documented code with unit tests.
- API descriptions.
- Test plan, including a test strategy, a testing scope, the types and level of tests, reporting procedures, etc.
- Test cases and checklists.
- Automated tests scripts (API and UI tests).
- Test reports.
Why Choose ScienceSoft for SOA Consulting
- 22 years in enterprise web development.
- 9 years of cloud consulting and development of complex applications.
- 32 years in data analytics, 16 years of data warehousing and BI expertise.
- Integration and database architects with 7-20 years of experience.
- Full-scale Project Management Office (PMO) to handle projects of any complexity.
- DevOps engineers skilled to provide all necessary automation for successful SOA.
- Ability to comply with HIPAA, GAMP, PCI DSS, and other regulations.
- A competent security testing team including Certified Ethical Hackers.
Our Tech Portfolio for SOA Consulting
SOA implementation techniques
Enterprise Service Bus (ESB)-, service bus-, message broker-based integration (including microservices-based implementation)
Windows Communication Foundation (WCF)
Complex Event Processing (CEP)
Message broker / message queueing
Protocols and standards
Some of Our SOA Projects
SOA Implementation for an Intergovernmental Organization in the Nuclear Field
- Creating an all-in-one solution that integrated the functionality of the separated data management systems and stored data in a unified format.
- Reverse-engineering of mainframe code.
- ADABAS, .NET. Framework 3.5, Sparx Enterprise Architect, Microsoft SQL Server 2008; Microsoft Team Foundation Server, Microsoft SharePoint 2007.
Development of the Microservices-Based Back End for an Innovative Hotel Self-Service App
- A fast and responsive application created for the multi-user environment and high-volume data processing.
- Reliable, secure, and reusable microservices APIs for streamlined introduction of new components to the app and simplified integration with other external systems.
- Java 8, Spring 5.1, SpringBoot 2.1, WebFlux, Hibernate, Maven, Docker, Kubernetes, Google Cloud Platform.
Development of a SOA-Based Service Delivery Platform for A SaaS Provider
- Enterprise service bus (ESB) architecture with Microsoft BizTalk Server 2009 and Microsoft BizTalk ESB Toolkit 2.0 as key components for enabling communication between function-focused solution components.
- .NET Framework, Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange Server, Microsoft Office Communications Server, Microsoft SharePoint Server, Microsoft Dynamics CRM Server.
Enterprise-Wide Application Integration Consulting for a Multi-Industry Corporation
- Connecting applications from 6 different industries placed both on-premises and in the cloud.
- 4 integration scenarios and tech stacks comprehensively described and compared against key parameters and expected costs of ownership.
- Description of data processing, quality management and storage structure.
Choose your service option
- Analyzing SOA drivers, current workflow inefficiencies, application ecosystem and its transformation capabilities, and more.
- Designing new business processes and workflows and detailing SOA requirements (including modernization requirements for legacy apps, security and compliance requirements, and more).
- Creating a business case and assessing SOA implementation feasibility.
- Planning the SOA implementation process (including project roles and responsibilities, KPIs, cost optimization).
End-to-end SOA implementation
ScienceSoft’s cross-functional teams of senior IT experts can perform full-cycle SOA implementation with minimal or no guidance from your side:
- Service design, implementation and integration.
- API development.
- Development of new services from scratch (if required).
- Migration, re-engineering, re-architecting of the to-be-integrated applications and systems (if required).
- Integration testing at system and component levels.
- Services configuration and deployment.
- User and admin training.
Continuous SOA Support
- KPI-based maintenance, monitoring and management of the SOA ecosystem.
- SOA system optimization and extending.
Learn SOA Implementation Cost Before the Big Leap!
ScienceSoft’s consultants can help you understand the costs of SOA transformation and prepare a cost optimization plan for SOA implementation and maintenance.
Gain a Competitive Edge for Your Business with SOA!
After successful SOA transformation, businesses report to achieve:
Up to 20%
increase in business processes efficiency due to simplified process automation.
decrease of operational IT costs due to services re-use and technology unification.
Up to 30%
reduced costs and time for future integrations and business processes reconfiguration due to service independence and communication standardization between business services.
Go for Efficient SOA Transformation!
- Carries out iterative SOA implementation to reduce risks and help you generate business value early.
- Provides regular reports on project status and progress.