Hire iOS Developers
ScienceSoft offers services of top iOS developers, who quickly deliver clean code that runs on iPhones, iPads, Macs, Apple TVs, and Apple Watches. With our iOS professionals augmenting your team, you achieve up to 2x development pace, while our self-managed team’s agile approach will reduce the costs of your iOS project by 20-50%.
Why Partner Up with ScienceSoft
ScienceSoft designed and developed a native iOS app that offers a quantitative assessment of users’ physical fitness. I was impressed with the excellent level of responsibility, communication skills and mobile competencies of both the management team and app developers. All the tasks were completed accurately, promptly and efficiently.
Alexander Riftine, CEO
Learn more about our approach to the development process – agile development steps, DevOps practices, modular architecture design, and more.
ScienceSoft’s Six-step Hiring Process
Thanks to its comprehensive 6-step hiring procedure, ScienceSoft welcomes only the most fitting and extremely productive engineers on board.
- Careful CV scanning.
- HR specialist's interview.
- Test task 1 (soft skills).
- PM's/Team Lead's interview.
- Test task 2 (hard skills).
- CTO's interview.
The competition for ScienceSoft iOS developer roles is always high (50+ applicants per position) and we always take our time to hire only the most fitting candidates. This way, we guarantee that our developers will deliver the highest level of services.
Sample Profile of Our Senior iOS Developer
Simon, Senior iOS Developer
Experience in React Native: 8 years
Skilled in developing iOS applications with VoIP functionality and complex integrations.
- Development of an iOS mobile banking app with 1 million users. Led a team of 8 developers.
Technologies: Swift, Xcode, MVVM, Jira, GitLab, JSON, REST API.
- Development of an encrypted VoIP/chat messenger for iOS. Led a team of 5 developers.
Technologies: Objective-C, Swift, UIKit, SQLite, VoIP, WebSockets, Atlassian JIRA, Jenkins CI, Artifactory.
- Development of a healthcare iOS app and its integration with a portable medical device.
Technologies: Objective-C, Bluetooth, Bluetooth Low Energy, Git.
- Solid understanding of the mobile app development life cycle.
- Development of scalable, testable, documented iOS applications.
- Experienced use of Xcode and Git.
- Implementation of custom controls.
- Experience in developing large applications.
- Ability to quickly understand existing codebases.
- App architecture design.
- Code review and code refactoring.
- CI/CD setup, build publication to App Store.
- Creation of Behavior Driven Development tests.
- Unit testing.
- Quickly adapts to new project processes, tools, and requirements (<3 days).
- Willing to lead and mentor other team members.
- Clearly and openly communicates ideas.
- Enthusiastically contributes to discussions on app architecture design and integrations.
- Eagerly addresses challenges and tackles non-trivial tasks.
- Understands the importance of business needs when searching for technical solutions.
- Deep background in mathematics, data structures, and cryptography.
- Organized, strongly motivated.
Development methodologies and practices
- Agile methodologies: Scrum, Kanban, XP.
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science.
How Our iOS Developers Ensure Code Quality
Code best practices, standards, and guidelines
- Adherence to official Swift and Objective-C coding guidelines.
- In-code comments and descriptive names for all variables.
- Documented dependencies and general code functionality explanations.
- Code divided into short and focused units.
- Use of frameworks’ APIs, third-party libraries, version control tools.
- Ensured code portability.
- Unit tests are created as part of software functional specifications.
- Tests verify code behavior in response to the input of standard, boundary, and incorrect values.
- Unit tests are rerun after each significant code change to guarantee proper performance.
Code review practices
- Ad hoc review
- Peer review
- Code walkthrough
- Code inspection
Code quality metrics
- Maintainability index (MI)
- Cyclomatic Complexity (CC)
Our code example
Apps Our iOS Developers Build
- All types of enterprise and consumer apps.
- All types of native and cross-platform apps.
- Apps for all versions of iOS, macOS, tvOS, watchOS (iPhone, iPad, Mac, Apple TV, Apple Watch).
The Financial Times Includes ScienceSoft USA Corporation in the List of the Americas’ Fastest-Growing Companies 2023
For the second year in a row, ScienceSoft USA Corporation ranks among 500 American companies with the highest revenue growth. This achievement is the result of our unfailing commitment to provide high-quality IT services and create best-value solutions that meet and even exceed our clients’ expectations.
Development of a Mobile App for a Global Leader in Image Processing
High-end iPhone camera app with sophisticated remote retouching services.
Technologies and tools: Core Data, Core Image, AVFoundation, Calabash.
Development of Mobile Video Streaming Apps for a TV Industry Leader
IPTV iOS app with VOD/SVOD functionality.
Team Augmentation for Marketplace Development
An iOS client app of an online multi-vendor marketplace. Since March 2020, cooperation ongoing.
Technologies and tools: Iterative methodology; Swift, UIKit.
Development of an Award-winning Mobile Banking App
Mobile banking app for iOS with AI-powered chatbot and AR geolocation.
Technologies and tools: Objective-C, Xcode 6, UIKit, MapKit.
Development of a Communication Planning Mobile App for iOS
Advanced marketing analytics and planning software for iPads.
Technologies and tools: macOS X 10.7, iPhone 5.0 SDK, Xcode 4.2, Objective-C, Cocoa Touch.
How to Hire iOS Developers from ScienceSoft
You send us a request, specifying the number of iOS experts you need, their desired level of experience, as well as the model of cooperation you're interested in.
ScienceSoft performs preliminary scanning of our experts' CVs in the database and sends you the most relevant ones.
You choose the CVs you're most interested in and let us know the time you're available for interviewing candidates.
We help arrange the interviews with our iOS developers within 1-2 days.
After you confirm the experts' competence, ScienceSoft works with you to compose a service level agreement (SLA).
Once you sign, the experts (lead by ScienceSoft’s or your PM – you decide) immediately start working on your project.
How We Ensure Successful Cooperation
Smart resource allocation
A pool of experienced iOS developers allows us to provide the best candidates or assemble an outstanding self-managed team in 2 days -1 week. ScienceSoft guarantees fast team scale up/down and – in case of rare emergencies – risk-free staff replacement.
KPI-controlled progress and performance
ScienceSoft uses a well-established KPI-based reporting system to monitor the performance and productivity of its iOS developers. We share our metrics and reporting tools with customers to ensure 100% transparency of cooperation.
Employee motivation and growth
We provide our iOS developers with safe and comfortable working conditions, offer them various training opportunities for professional growth, and financially support Apple Developer Program certification. We encourage effective collaboration and continuous knowledge sharing on iOS projects.
Hire iOS Developers: In-house vs. Outsourcing
- Assembling the right in-house team of iOS developers takes 8-10 months on average. Meanwhile, cooperation with a vendor gives you the necessary resources in under 1 week.
- Your choice of talents is always limited if you hire in-house. Today’s online collaboration tools let you leverage the skills of professionals from all over the world, and vendors’ assistance in hiring talents make this option fast, cost-effective, and easy (legal-wise).
- The differences in geolocation of outsourced developers usually create differences in their hourly rates, which can help you optimize the costs of an iOS development project.
Choose Your Cooperation Model
iOS team augmentation
Rely on the experience of ScienceSoft’s iOS developer(s) for hire to overcome skill deficiency or staff gaps on your project.
Dedicated iOS team
Have a team of skilled talents managed by ScienceSoft’s Team Lead/PM to work on your iOS project or its part.
Assemble Your Team for an Accurate Project Cost Estimation
If you already know exactly who you need, just select the required talents below, and we’ll be quick to provide their rates. If not, please briefly describe your challenge, and we’ll get back to you with the right experts and their rates.