Transform Your IT Operations with DevOps
DevOps is a methodology designed to align development and operation teams to deliver high-quality software faster. In DevOps since 2013, ScienceSoft offers end-to-end DevOps consulting services to help you achieve the increased frequency and reliability of software releases.
Is It Time to Turn to DevOps Consulting?
DevOps consulting may be the answer if you feel concerned about:
Differences in the configurations of development, testing and production environments.
The slow manual process of providing new IT infrastructure.
Time-consuming infrastructure modifications, software updates and bug fixing.
The lack of collaboration between the teams (development, testing, system administration, and security) resulting in a slow software delivery and low software quality.
Post-release errors affecting user or customer experience or business operations.
A slow and inefficient testing process due to insufficient test automation.
Tools Our DevOps Consultants Are Well-Versed In
End-to-end DevOps implementation consulting
We can help you leverage connected and automate development, testing and deployment of your applications at any stage of your apps’ life cycle by:
- Applying the Infrastructure as a Code (IaaC) approach.
- Applying app module containerization.
- Setting up continuous integration and deployment (CI/CD) pipelines.
- Introducing test automation.
- Introducing automated application monitoring.
DevOps launch consulting
- Carrying out strategic planning.
- Developing a detailed DevOps implementation roadmap.
- Upskilling your team in DevOps tools and ways of working.
- Assisting in the DevOps solution setup.
DevOps project recovery consulting
Our experienced recovery team helps:
- Find and fix collaboration problems between development, testing and operations teams.
- Identify and fill in knowledge gaps in DevOps tools and methodologies.
- Cope with technical problems (e.g., CI/CD configuration errors).
- Optimize the automated testing coverage, and more.
DevOps tech consulting
- Choosing, installing and configuring the right tools for an efficient DevOps environment.
- Upskilling your team in the DevOps techs used.
What Our Customers Say
We first contacted ScienceSoft because we needed senior-level expertise in .NET and DevOps, and we needed it quickly. ScienceSoft's DevOps engineers helped us optimize our infrastructure and set up a continuous software delivery process. The team is very professional, well-organized, and is always on top of the finer details. We're impressed by their passion for solving problems and implementing improvements.
We cooperated with ScienceSoft’s test automation team to validate the e-store’s performance under an increasing load. The collaboration with ScienceSoft helped stabilize the store’s performance and ensure its full compliance with the performance requirements. We also received all the test scripts and instructions on how to run them.
What we do:
- Analyze the current software development cycle, available IT resources, and your IT infrastructure.
- Map business expectations, identify IT capabilities and constraints.
- Devise DevOps implementation strategy.
What we do:
- Design the containerization approach (based on Kubernetes or Apache Mesos).
- Design the CI/CD approach, define and configure CI/CD tools (e.g., Jenkins, GoCD).
- Advise on the test automation approach (usually based on Selenium and Appium) and integration of continuous testing into the CI/CD pipeline.
- Design integration of IaaC and configuration management tools (Ansible, Chef, and Puppet) with CI/CD tools (GoCD, Jenkins, Bamboo).
- Design an automated monitoring solution (based on Zabbix or Nagios).
- Locate DevOps-specific challenges (e.g., the lack of necessary competencies, legacy applications difficult to containerize) and elaborate on their solutions.
What we do:
- Upskill your IT system administrators, project managers, program managers, delivery managers, developers, software test engineers, and other DevOps practitioners in the required DevOps tools and processes.
- Introduce the IaaC approach.
- Assist in the deployment and configuration of CI/CD and test automation tools.
What we do:
- Mentor your DevOps practitioners to achieve the set DevOps implementation objectives.
- Maintain the operability of the software infrastructure, implement changes in it, ensure a proper load distribution within your IT environment.
Make DevOps Work for Rapid Software Delivery
Reach our DevOps consultants to make the development-testing-releasing cycle happen quickly and error-free, simultaneously reducing release time with no heavy costs.
DevOps Implementation for a Retail and Hospitality Company
ScienceSoft significantly accelerated the delivery of new software features, fixes, and updates by aligning the Customer’s dev, test and stage environments with the production environment, automating performance testing, load balancing, IT infrastructure monitoring, and log management.
CI Pipeline Implementation for Viber Application
ScienceSoft’s team established the Continuous Integration (CI) pipeline in Jenkins to streamline the development of a 900-million-user communication app.
CI/CD Implementation for a Smart Retail Digital Signage Solution
ScienceSoft’s team set up CI/CD pipelines compatible with multiple cloud platforms to ensure a seamless introduction of frequent code changes (up to 100 commits a day). Every pipeline step launched in a separate AWS-hosted Docker image to maximize fault isolation.
Image Processing Software Continuous Integration
ScienceSoft’s team built a continuous integration pipeline to automatically run unit tests (570 tests to check units’ logic) and acceptance tests (470 user scenarios operating at a higher level than unit tests). Running tests in parallel helped reduce the test time from 4-5 to 1.5-2 hours.
Additional Services to Enhance DevOps Implementation
Resistance of employees to the DevOps implementation
check the solution
ScienceSoft’s DevOps consultants provide proper training for your development, QA and testing, operations specialists to improve their teamwork skills and achieve their full adoption of DevOps tools and processes (e.g., CI/CD, infrastructure automation).
Uncertainty about technologies to implement the DevOps initiative
check the solution
Considering your DevOps implementation plan, ScienceSoft’s DevOps experts will help you to choose an appropriate set of containerization, CI/CD, infrastructure automation, and other tools aligned with your team’s needs, and configure them correctly.
Difficulty in adapting legacy applications to DevOps
check the solution
We suggest opting for application modernization, including application re-hosting, reengineering, recoding, to overcome difficulties with adapting your legacy applications to DevOps.
Need Worry-Free DevOps for Your Projects?
Having experience with hundreds of DevOps implementation projects, our consultants will help you start a new DevOps initiative or urgently recover a troubled DevOps project with best-in-the-market DevOps tools.