An astounding business pace constantly raises the bar for requirements to enterprise document management. That’s why today’s software solutions should not just ensure document storing, reuse and maintenance, but also enable extensive employee collaboration on documents in an unpredictable business environment.
To help organizations keep in step with business requirements, ScienceSoft develops custom document management solutions leveraging SharePoint On-Premises, SharePoint Online and Office 365 capabilities. Involved in SharePoint consulting and development since 2007, we assist businesses in structuring enterprise-wide document flows and supporting uninterrupted document circulation. We also provide employees with a variety of tools to access and manage documents they need at any time and in any location.
SHAREPOINT DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT system demo
WHY CHOOSE SHAREPOINT TO BUILD YOUR DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT SOLUTION?
A leader in the Forrester Wave for Enterprise Content Management 2017, SharePoint provides a vast set of features that ensure quality document management:
If you want to know even more about SharePoint document management features, please address your questions to our SharePoint developers.
Get a quote
Choose the service you are looking for
As a Microsoft Gold Collaboration and Content Competency partner, ScienceSoft provides the entire spectrum of SharePoint services. We can assist you in handling the following challenges:
- Developing a fully-functional SharePoint document management system from scratch. This includes planning and architecting your on-premises or cloud system in line with the internal business processes and employees’ needs.
- Designing and implementing document management features into your SharePoint or Office 365 solution. If you have been using SharePoint or Office 365 as your social collaboration platform or as an HR management tool, we can always enrich your solution with document management features and make them available across the entire enterprise.
- Customizing your existing SharePoint document management system. As your organization grows and new document management challenges arise, you may need to customize your existing solution to align it with the changed business conditions. And we are here to help you!
- Migrating your document management solution:
- From a third-party document management system to SharePoint. We ensure a smooth migration from Alfresco, Box, OpenText, IBM Connections, Dropbox, M-Files or any other platform-based or custom solution to SharePoint 2013, 2016, SharePoint Online or Office 365.
- From an on-premises deployment to the cloud. We can assist you in your cloud movement to adapt your on-premises document management features to the cloud specifics.
Create a document management system with added value
Apart from implementing core document management features, we also put our effort into extending your solution’s feature set to make it even more capable, user-friendly, secure and compliant. To achieve that, we enable:
- Collaborative document management. We couple document management features with collaboration capabilities of SharePoint and Office 365 to ensure productive teamwork regardless of members’ physical location.
- External document management. We enable your partners and customers to access your document management system to centralize internal and external document flows and make document processing secure.
- Document workflows. We activate document workflows to ensure correct and effective document circulation across the enterprise.
- Compliance with internal policies. We can help you to implement branded document templates so that users create new standardized documents in a click.
- Regulatory compliance. Ensuring relevant security controls within your document management system, we help you stay compliant with industry standards and ensure safe management of sensitive content.
Wave goodbye to document management challenges
Delivering SharePoint-based document management solutions, we aim at addressing several challenges related to uncontrollable and disorganized work with documents.
- Sporadic document storages. We deliver SharePoint solutions to centralize employees’ work with documents and to prevent random document accumulation in various document repositories.
- Time-consuming document workflows. We help organizations to switch from tiresome manual document management to efficient automated document circulation throughout the entire enterprise.
- Complicated document reuse. ScienceSoft’s solutions provide employees with relevant features to find needed documents quickly and collaborate on them with their peers in real time.
- Business mistakes due to improper document usage. We build structured document workflows that make the entire document cycle transparent and allow avoiding document duplication, corruption or loss.
Let fully-fledged document management come to your organization
If you consider implementing a new document management system on SharePoint or you want to improve your solution, feel free to contact our SharePoint consultants who will help you to select the best document management option.