IT Help Desk Services
IT help desk services aim at resolving and preventing IT-related issues encountered by a company’s employees or customers and ensuring the overall stability of the IT infrastructure.
IT help desk services by ScienceSoft are backed with 14-year experience and include responsive support (L1, L2, L3), as well as preventive infrastructure monitoring and maintenance, according to customers’ needs.
How We Remedy Your IT Pains
High costs for in-house IT help desk team
IT help desk services provided by experienced L1, L2, L3 support engineers, on a subscription or a fixed-price basis
Inability to handle the varying demand for IT support
Scalability of IT support due to a large pool of support engineers on board and highly automated processes
Frequent IT incidents
Well-described operational procedures
Low customer/employee satisfaction
Mature processes for issue resolution + CSAT improvement plan based on user surveys and assessments
Savings and Professional Support Seem Mutually Exclusive?
Leverage ScienceSoft’s domain competence and mature processes saving on own IT staff!
Scalable IT service desk
- L1. User support team to solve usage issues and minor problems and escalate more complex issues.
- L2. Technical support to resolve incidents by means of configuring, account administration, service restarts, etc.
- L3. Team of engineers that tackles issues on the code and database level and introduces hot fixes.
Thought-out user guidance
- A self-service knowledge base.
- User manuals.
Improved customers’ satisfaction and user adoption
- Surveys and assessment results.
- Action points.
- Regular service level reports.
- Reports of incidents with root cause analysis.
- 14 years of experience in help desk services.
- 32 years of entire experience in IT.
- 9 Microsoft Gold Competencies, including Application Development and Integration, Data Platform, Data Analytics, Collaboration and Content.
- AWS Select Consulting Partner, IBM Business Partner.
- 700 + IT professionals on board.
- IT team holding a range of certificates, among which are AWS Certified Solution Architect, Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA), Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP), AWS Certified SysOps Administrator (SOA).
- Mature quality management system confirmed by the ISO 9001 certification allowing to implement projects fully meeting customers' quality, time, and budget expectations.
- Guaranteed security of the customers’ data we access proved by ISO 27001 certificate.
How can we check the quality of your services?
We are ready for test tasks and you can take a trial service period to see our workflows. In case of white-label servicing, you can evaluate how ticketing apps and visuals will be adapted to your brand format.
How can we be sure that IT help desk support will entail reduced infrastructure costs?
Before service provisioning, we will assess your IT infrastructure and processes to find the potential for improvements, then we will juxtapose your current TCOs of interest versus the anticipated TCOs with our services engaged.
What is to guarantee against unexpected support termination?
As a rule, our support contracts with customers last for several years, 10 years in some cases. Besides, our contracts are safe and have substantial transition periods which exclude sudden support wind-ups.
Technologies We Work with
Languages Our Help Desk Teams Speak
- and more
IT Infrastructure Support for a Private Diversified Business
ScienceSoft provided L2 and L3 support for 28 infrastructure components in compliance with ITIL standards during the Customer’s business hours.
Knowledge Management Software Support for a US Corporation
ScienceSoft adapted its automated IT support workflows to the Customer’s internal processes and ensured quick incident resolution and updates which resulted in high CSAT.
Cloud Infrastructure Maintenance and Support for a European SaaS Provider
ScienceSoft’s team kept a complex 300-server infrastructure safe and proactively improved on 8/5 shifts.
Data Capture Application Support for a UK Software Company
ScienceSoft carried out NOC monitoring and multi-tier support (L1, L2, L3) for the Customer’s solution and customized it to the customer’s needs.
L2, L3 Support of a Marketing Campaign Management Solution
ScienceSoft rendered L2 and L3 support of software under ongoing development to keep it stable and promptly introduce new system components.
Remote IT Support for a US Telecommunications Services Provider
ScienceSoft provided support and maintenance of multiple .NET-based web applications: troubleshooting, bug fixing, urgent introduction of changes upon request.
IT Help Desk
Available on a white-label basis.
L1, L2, L3 responsive support for enterprises and software companies:
- Resolving incidents in line with SLA and devised SOPs.
- Gathering user feedback.
- Creating and maintaining a knowledge base for users (FAQs, user guides, articles).
- Analyzing results and reporting
IT Help Desk + Infrastructure Support
Available on a white-label basis.
L1, L2, L3 responsive support for enterprises and software companies.
- Continuous IT infrastructure monitoring, issue prevention and troubleshooting.
- IT infrastructure administration (user administration, workstation management, regular software configuration and updates, network, data center, cloud service management).
- Cloud usage optimization.
Why Going for IT Help Desk Services Is a Good Bargain
fewer user errors
User Satisfaction Score
help desk cost reduction
fewer help requests from users
faster root cause detection
increased ROI from applications
Make Your IT Infrastructure Reliable Now!
ScienceSoft’s support team will ensure quick incident resolution and preventive infrastructure monitoring to achieve its fault-free functioning.