Telehealth apps are used to provide remote healthcare delivery with the help of telecommunications technology. In healthcare IT since 2005, ScienceSoft offers hospitals, clinics, nursing homes, etc. to develop custom and platform-based telehealth apps and build SaaS products.
Tired of Staff Overloads and Appointment Delays?
ScienceSoft’s team is ready to design and develop a high-quality telehealth application to improve the delivery of medical care and increase patient and employee satisfaction.
For chronic disease management
To help treat patients with conditions like diabetes, COPD, cardiovascular diseases, etc., a telehealth app features:
- Regular online check-ups using audiovisual communication.
- Remote patient monitoring with connected medical devices (e.g., glucose meter, ECG patch) or biosensors measuring vitals.
- Health log with symptoms and vitals.
- Patients’ health data analytics to identify vitals abnormalities, early symptoms of complications, etc.
- Notifications on medications (for patients), alerts on detected abnormalities or risks of complications.
For primary care
Primary care telehealth apps allow doctors to:
- Conduct virtual first-time appointments.
- Plan the treatment of uncomplicated cases (e.g., mild colds, allergies without complications, indigestion), prescribe medications, and monitor a patient’s progress.
- Schedule screenings, analyses, consultations with other specialists for a wellness exam and conduct follow-ups on the results.
For acute care
Telehealth apps for providing acute care (e.g., for stroke care in remote/understaffed hospitals) include the following functionality:
- Videoconferencing for emergency consultations.
- Clear UX and intuitive user journeys for doctors.
- Smooth integrations with relevant software (EHR, LIS, RIS, etc.) for streamlined data access.
- Advanced diagnostics features (e.g., AI-driven medical image analysis, VR-based surgery planning).
For nursing care
Telehealth apps are used for nursing care delivery in:
- Preoperative and postoperative patient care.
- Chronic disease management.
- Home care for elderly people.
- Pregnancy monitoring and newborn care.
- Mental health care.
For digital therapeutics (DTx)
DTx solutions utilize telehealth technologies to:
- Prevent diseases (e.g., apps for patients with prediabetes, atrial fibrillation).
- Help manage diseases and their symptoms (e.g., deliver attention improving therapy for patients with Alzheimer’s syndrome, monitor asthma triggers).
For physical therapy and rehabilitation
PT and rehabilitation telehealth apps aim at:
- Rehabilitation of motor and cognitive functions after injuries and surgeries.
- Treating chronic orthopedic and neurological conditions (e.g., arthritis, Parkinson’s syndrome).
- Delivering remote physical therapy for athletes.
Teleneurology apps help:
- Monitor and guide patients with chronic neurological diseases (e.g., multiple sclerosis, Tourette syndrome).
- Monitor and manage the recovery process of patients with neurological injuries.
- Provide emergency care departments with online neurological consultations on the treatment of acute conditions (e.g., ischemic stroke).
For mental health
Telemental app features:
- One-on-one or group online behavioral therapy sessions.
- Patient mental condition assessment.
- 24/7 patient-doctor chat.
- Online chats for peer support groups for patients.
- Prescription renewal/refilling and medication intake monitoring.
We create solutions for:
- Pediatric care delivery to children with chronic conditions or requiring primary care.
- Inpatient care teleconsultations between an on-site pediatrician and a remote pediatric specialist.
- Outpatient pediatric care teleconsultations (e.g., for pediatric dermatology).
- Pediatric care delivery to child care centers, preschools, schools, group homes, summer camps, and juvenile detention centers.
Our Selected Telemedicine and Mobile Health Projects
Telehealth Chiron Mobile App Development
ScienceSoft has developed a HIPAA-compliant Android telehealth application, which allows patients to attend online appointments with their physicians through secure video conferencing.
Development of Mobile Communication Software for the Elderly and Caregivers
ScienceSoft has created a mobile communication system, which allows the elderly and their caregivers to connect through video chats across various locations, including home, hospitals, assisted living facilities, etc.
Mobile Care Coordination App Development
ScienceSoft has developed an app that connects patients with their caregivers across organizations and specialties through audio and video chats.
What are the benefits of cooperating with a vendor on telehealth app development?
In cooperation with ScienceSoft, you will get access to healthcare IT competencies, including mobile and web app development, connected medical devices, chatbots, speech recognition, etc.
Will a telemedicine app be HIPAA-compliant?
If you opt for a platform-based telemedicine app, we test it for HIPAA compliance and deliver a report containing measures taken by a vendor to ensure the safety of PHI.
If you choose to develop a custom telemedicine app, we ensure it is HIPAA-compliant by employing necessary data security measures (data encryption, data anonymization, data access control measures, etc.).
Will a telehealth app work in sync with other internal software systems?
We guarantee seamless integration of a telemedicine app with your internal applications, including EHR/EMR, HIS (hospital information system), and LIS (laboratory information system).
Not Sure Your Telemed Project Will Be Feasible?
ScienceSoft can provide the feasibility analytics of a custom app development against implementing a platform-based telehealth app and suggest the option that suits your needs and meets budget expectations.
Check Out Our Telehealth App Demo
Explore opportunities that a telehealth app provides to foster continuous and impactful communication between patients and healthcare professionals.
Explore a Telehealth App with Remote Patient Monitoring
In the app demo, we show how the automated collection of health parameters, vitals analysis, and identification of symptom patterns contribute to advanced patient care.
Platform-based telemed app implementation consulting
We help you:
- Choose a HIPAA-compliant platform-based telehealth app suitable for your needs.
- Configure and customize the app.
- Test the app.
Custom telemed app development
We provide end-to-end telemed development services:
- Business analysis.
- App architecture design.
- App development planning, execution and management.
- QA planning, execution and management.
- Integration with existing software.
- User training.
- After-launch support (2-3 months).
Custom telemed app development and support
We deliver a custom telemedicine app and provide its continuous L1, L2, L3 support.
Ready for Your New Telemedicine App?
Virtual care visits are predicted to reach 1 billion by the end of the year. Get your telehealth app now to keep up with the demand.
Get Your Telemedicine App Now!
ScienceSoft’s will provide you with the first working version of your app in a month and further evolve the solution using the Agile approach to reduce risks and project costs.