Enterprise Asset Management Consulting Services
Enterprise asset management (EAM) consulting serves to digitalize asset management for maximized ROA. In software development since 1989, ScienceSoft designs, develops, implements, and supports EAM solutions for tech-driven asset planning and optimization.
Go-to Functionality Modules and Integrations for EAM Solutions
Asset tracking and monitoring
- Up to 50% reduced asset downtime
- Up to 24% asset productivity increase
due to optimized asset usage, minimized asset loss and rationalized asset expenditure.
Asset maintenance management
- Up to 25% reduced maintenance costs
- Up to 70% fewer asset breakdowns
- Up to 12% fewer scheduled repairs
due to optimized asset maintenance and real-time monitoring of asset operation.
Asset planning and optimization
- Up to 21% OEE increase
- Up to 5% reduced capital investment
due to optimized asset utilization scenarios and asset investment planning.
Key Integrations for EAM Software
ScienceSoft recommends: to reduce time-to-insight, start with developing an MVP with the minimal optimal feature set to address most acute problems and then, if viable, extend the functionality with more advanced capabilities.
More on enterprise asset management solution functionality, integrations, success factors and ROI in our enterprise asset management software guide.
Enterprise Asset Management Investments
The cost and duration of the EAM solutions ScienceSoft implements and supports depends on multiple factors, including:
- Types of assets, their number and growth rate.
- The number and diversity of the functional modules of EAM software. If case-specific functionality is required (e.g., asset condition monitoring, ML-based asset maintenance cost forecasting, real-time object recognition).
- Number and complexity of systems to integrate with (custom and off-the-shelf software, hardware (barcodes, tags, chips, etc.).
- Complexity of the required asset analytics reports and dashboards.
- Solution availability, performance, security, latent capacity and scalability requirements.
- Number of platforms supported (web, mobile, desktop).
ScienceSoft recommends: to reduce enterprise asset management implementations costs, consider:
Our team is on it!
ScienceSoft's experts will study your case and get back to you with the details within 24 hours.
Why Consider ScienceSoft as Your EAM Consultant
Solid experience in advanced technologies
- 34 years in data analytics, data science, ML and AI.
- 18 years in BI solutions and data visualization.
- 12 years in IoT (expertise in all components of an asset tracking ecosystem, including IoT data capture, storage and analysis).
- 10 years in big data.
- 10 years in image analysis, including defect recognition and machine vision-supported remote monitoring.
Strong team of consultants
- 25+ business analysts with hands-on experience in manufacturing, logistics, oil & gas, telecom, retail, healthcare, professional services.
- 20 + software architects.
- In-house Project Management Office experienced in complex projects on software integration and elaborate enterprise systems, e.g., ERP solutions with 500+ functions.
Proven tech capabilities
- Partnerships with Microsoft, Amazon, and Oracle.
- ISO 9001 and ISO 27001-certified assuring the quality of the services provided and the security of our customers' data.
The Financial Times Includes ScienceSoft USA Corporation in the List of the Americas’ Fastest-Growing Companies 2023
For the second year in a row, ScienceSoft USA Corporation ranks among 500 American companies with the highest revenue growth. This achievement is the result of our unfailing commitment to provide high-quality IT services and create best-value solutions that meet and even exceed our clients’ expectations.
Fleet Maintenance Software Development
- Real-time role-based dashboards to monitor and control fleet.
- Automatic inspection/availability checklists for each equipment type.
- Push notifications for critical events.
- Automatic maintenance remainders and maintenance completion reports.
Technologies: Microsoft Azure, .NET, ASP.NET MVC, Microsoft SQL Server, Xamarin, iOS, Android.
Development of Software for Managing Building Inspections
- Functionality for customer support specialists: configuring request settings, managing inspectors and necessary inspection procedures, etc.
- Functionality for inspectors: viewing the list of assigned inspections, assigning/changing set time of inspection, cancelling an inspection, etc.
Technologies: ASP.NET Web Forms, DevExpress, C#, Microsoft SQL Server, Java , etc.
Development of Defect Recognition Software for an Oil Drilling Equipment Manufacturer
- Optimized drilling equipment condition monitoring.
- Timely detection of emerging drill bit defects with machine learning and visual recognition algorithms.
- ML-based recommendations on an optimal date for drill bit replacement and maintenance.
Technologies: TensorFlow, Keras, OpenCV, Scikit-learn, NumPy.
Development of an RFID-Enabled Application for Livestock Management
- RFID-based wireless collection of livestock data from the field for animal monitoring and management of various farm activities.
- Reduced time spent on data gathering and processing with RFID tags, scanners and palmtop.
Technologies: C++, C#/.NET, Bluetooth API, Windows API, COM
Development of an IoT Solution for Construction Health Monitoring
- Real-time monitoring with sensors installed on the key elements of a building.
- Automatic notifications for operators about a sensor failure or a construction defect.
Technologies: .NET 4.0, WPF, WCF, SOA, NHibernate, Ninject, NLog, Castle, AvalonDock, NUnit, Moq, Microsoft SQL Server Compact, SQLite, etc.
Development of a Truck Temperature Monitoring Solution
- A GPS-based solution for real-time cargo temperature and humidity monitoring.
- Alerting on delivery violations.
- Advanced reporting capabilities to display detailed information about a particular delivery, including temperature, humidity, door opening and closing, damaged packaging, etc.
Technologies: AWS, PHP, Symfony 2, AngularJS, .NET WPF.
Oil Well Monitoring Application Development
- User-friendly web-based application.
- Monitoring the condition of rod pumping equipment at any time and from any device.
Technologies: HTML5, CSS3 (SASS), Angular 1.5, Angular Material, xml2json.js.
EAM Services We Offer
Timeline: 4-8 weeks
- Analysis of EAM and implementation drivers.
- Assessment of the current EAM processes supported by technology (the automation level of the asset-related processes, features in and out of use, integrations, etc.).
- EAM solution conceptualization and design.
- Selection of a suitable EAM platform, optimal plan/edition selection with the list of needed modules and features, customization and integrations specification (if required).
- Custom EAM solution architecture and infrastructure design, tech stack selection, UX and UI design.
- EAM solution implementation planning, including cost and time budget estimation, etc.
see service deliverables
- Asset management solution architecture (for custom solutions).
- Off-the-shelf software comparison (if required).
- Software & hardware requirements specification (for custom solutions).
- Configuration guides (for off-the-shelf software).
- Infrastructure design.
- UX and UI (re)design (for custom software).
- Feasibility study report and business case (asset management solution cost, outcomes, ROI, etc.).
- Project plan with budget estimations and technical limitations.
- Cost optimization plan.
- Risk management plan.
- Asset management KPI system to measure asset management software quality and business value.
EAM advisory + implementation and support
Timeline: ~2-10 months
- EAM needs analysis and solution conceptualization.
- EAM software architecture design (for custom solutions).
- PoC implementation (optional).
- EAM software development/customization.
- Integration of the EAM solution/solution components into the existing IT ecosystem.
- Hardware installation and integration (if applicable).
- EAM quality assurance (functional, UI, API testing, etc.).
- Data migration.
- Deployment to production and user training.
- After-launch support and evolution.
- SLA-based EAM solution administration, monitoring and maintenance.
see service deliverables
- Infrastructure configurations.
- Documented code with unit tests.
- API descriptions.
- Test documentation.
- Automated tests (API and UI tests).
- User documentation.
- Regular status reports.
- Asset management KPI reports with recommendations for their improvement.
- Asset management system maintenance reports.
Note: to help you reduce EAM project risks, we offer starting our cooperation with: