HR Software Development Services
Having 11 years of experience in HR software development, ScienceSoft provides technical product management consulting, product development, UX and UI design, QA, maintenance and support services to create powerful HR systems that help you increase competitiveness in the SaaS HR software market and reduce product development costs and risks.
HR software development is aimed at creating human resource management software that streamlines various HR processes, including personnel tracking, payroll, benefits management, recruiting, onboarding, learning and development, and more.
Main HR Software Functional Modules We Develop
HR administrative tasks
- Employee database.
- Employee profiles.
- Employment life cycle transactions.
- Payroll management.
- Employee benefits.
- Reporting and analytics.
HR service management
- Corporate policies and procedures.
- Employee handbook.
- Organizational chart.
- Employee knowledge base.
- Employee self-service portal.
- Virtual assistants and chatbots for employees.
- Performance management.
- Competency management.
- Career and succession planning.
- Internal job transfer.
- Learning and development.
- Workforce planning.
- Engagement management.
- Employee behavior prediction (via predictive analytics and AI).
- Absence management.
- Worktime tracking.
- Time and attendance evaluation.
- Employee scheduling.
- Tasks and activities tracking.
HR System Architecture We Design
What Makes ScienceSoft a Reliable Development Partner
- 11 years in HR software development.
- 34 years in IT and 750+ skilled talents on board.
- Expertise in 30+ industries, including healthcare, BFSI, manufacturing, and retail.
- Microsoft Partner since 2008; AWS Select Tier partnership.
- Quality-first approach based on a mature ISO 9001-certified quality management system.
- Robust security management supported by ISO 27001 certification.
- For the second straight year, ScienceSoft USA Corporation is listed among The Americas’ Fastest-Growing Companies by the Financial Times.
ScienceSoft’s Key Cooperation Principles
We offer full-cycle HR software development, from ideation to design and coding to continuous support. You get all-encompassing expert assistance at every project stage and receive all necessary documentation for your HR system.
We support flexible communication models, welcome open discussion of the cooperation results, and promote joint planning, problem-solving, and change management to ensure full alignment with your expectations.
Our Competencies and Skills
ScienceSoft’s experts have a wide range of tech competencies, including:
Business Analyst & Project Manager
We wanted to build a central hub robust enough to handle complex Human Resources change management, streamline our recruitment, employee onboarding and offboarding. With a 20-year track record and great online reviews, we chose ScienceSoft for the job. Ultimately, they took this project to heights I never expected it to reach by incorporating the Manager edit functionality into the front-end of the employee profile system, streamlining all sides of employee life-cycle change management.
For the past 6 years, ScienceSoft has been a reliable partner in supporting and maintaining our HR software product. They keep modernizing HR on our demand, introducing new features and tweaking existing functionality to let us better cater to our growing client base. Moreover, ScienceSoft has successfully migrated our product from on-premises Microsoft Access to cloud-based Microsoft SQL Server, ensuring uninterrupted, smooth operation and high availability of HR in the new infrastructure.
HR Software Development Services We Offer
HR product consulting
- HR software market and competition analysis.
- HR solution conceptualization.
- Defining product differentiation and Unique Selling Proposition (USP).
- UX and UI design: UX audit and usability testing, interactive prototyping, creating a visual style guide, and more.
- Tech stack selection to build an HR product.
Developing an HR system from scratch
- Business needs analysis / Idea productization.
- Architecture design.
- UX and UI design.
- HR software development.
- Integration with the required systems.
- Quality assurance.
- Continuous support and evolution of an HR system.
Taking over HR product development
You benefit from:
- Reduced development costs.
- Minimized risk of defects in production.
- Improved HR system’s metrics, such as code quality, service availability, response time, performance, security.
Switching to the SaaS model
- Designing a scalable multi-tenancy architecture.
- Defining OOTB functionality for your SaaS product and the customization strategy.
- Resorting to cloud-native development and microservices architecture.
Timeframes for Our HR Software Development Services
- MVP development: 2–4 months
- MVP with an innovative component to increase competitiveness: 3–6 months
- Releases: every 2–6 weeks
- Minor changes and hotfixes: several times a day
Pricing Models for HR System Development
Capped Time and Material
Used in case of agile iterative development to react to user feedback and changing requirements.
Used in case of a well-defined and stable project scope. To reduce risks, the project can be divided into phases that are estimated separately.
Fixed Monthly Fee
Used for mature SaaS HR products in the support mode.
Start Developing Your HR Product Right Now
By delegating your HR software development to ScienceSoft, you can achieve the following benefits as compared to in-house development:
faster MVP development
development costs reduction
end user satisfaction