Cloud Consulting Services
Get the Most Value out of Cloud Investments!
With more than 10 years of experience in cloud development and migration, ScienceSoft handles everything around the cloud: from designing cloud adoption strategy and defining cost optimization tactics to developing efficient cloud-native apps, cloud data warehouses, and migrating legacy infrastructures to the cloud.
ScienceSoft’s cloud consulting is a way to innovate and scale in the cloud with complete peace of mind and the highest ROI. We help you surf through challenges, control risks, avoid downtimes and busted budgets, and exploit cloud’s potential to the fullest.
With the growing diversity of offerings from different cloud providers, it’s often difficult and time-consuming for an organization to pick out the best-fitting cloud option. Being vendor-neutral, ScienceSoft weighs the pros and cons of all major clouds to help you find the best solution for your unique needs.
Our team is on it!
ScienceSoft's experts will study your case and get back to you with an answer within 24 hours.
- Over 10 years of experience in cloud development and migration.
- 15 years’ experience in ITSM.
- Mature quality management system confirmed by the ISO 9001 certification allowing to implement projects fully meeting customers' quality, time, and budget expectations.
- Guaranteed security of the customers’ data we access proved by ISO 27001 certificate.
- Knowing the peculiarities of major public cloud platforms, including Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud Platform inside out.
- For the second straight year, ScienceSoft USA Corporation is listed among The Americas’ Fastest-Growing Companies by the Financial Times.
- Recognized as Top IT Services Provider by Clutch.
ScienceSoft's Cloud Service Options
We audit your existing IT infrastructure and business processes, analyze cloud adoption needs, and prepare a feasibility study and business case. Our cloud architects will suggest the best fitting cloud provider and deployment option, advise on a pragmatic cloud strategy and the required IaaS, PaaS or SaaS services. We also prepare a risk mitigation plan and a security strategy.
We modernize your application or data storage and execute their fast, smooth, and reliable migrations without unplanned disruptions to your business. Our QA engineers prepare the test strategy and perform manual and automated testing. If required, we can also integrate your cloud and on-premises environments, implement CI/CD, improve security, and more.
We design, build, test, deploy, and support apps and data warehouses that are fully adjusted to the specific capabilities and constraints of the cloud. Our team can cover back-end development, front-end development, integrations with other software, and CI/CD pipeline design. We also have in-house compliance experts (e.g., HIPAA, FDA, PCI DSS).
We review your cloud environment and check if you use the right cloud services to meet your needs. We also pause/terminate redundant cloud services, rightsize cloud resources, consider using Reserved and Spot instances, and more.
Cloud Deployments We Handle
Public cloud consulting services
Enjoy the ease of use and maintenance, flexible pricing, and near-unlimited scalability.
Private cloud consulting services
Leverage superior security and privacy and zero latency for local apps.
Hybrid cloud consulting services
Combine the best of two worlds: public and private clouds.
Multi-cloud consulting services
Capitalize on the unique offers from a variety of cloud vendors.
How You Benefit from Cloud Consulting Services by ScienceSoft
Reduced migration cost
We design individual pragmatic migration strategies for each infrastructure component (applications, databases, data warehouses, desktops, etc.) to avoid extra re-development efforts and cut down on migration costs.
Optimized monthly cloud costs
We design optimal resource orchestration patterns (including auto-scaling for load surges in peak times) and select particular cloud services best suited for your specific case.
High development speed
We help you organize effective DevOps processes, incl. continuous code integration, testing, and delivery. Also, we will advise you on ready-to-go cloud services that you can use in the development of your app instead of writing your own code.
We design fault-tolerant architectures for your cloud apps and establish best practices of cloud performance management to ensure high app reliability and fast recovery.
We rely on our effective and transparent information security management processes and help you encrypt data at rest and in transit, establish granular access control, establish effective user behavior policies, conduct security training, and more.
Entrusting your cloud infrastructure to ScienceSoft, you can be 100% sure of the quality of the delivered services - our mature quality management system relies on value-driven collaboration, transparent processes, and skilled and quality-oriented people.
Optimization of the Azure-Based Infrastructure of Educational Apps
- We closely monitored the apps’ databases and cloud services and conducted Azure health checks to identify the cloud consumption problems and trends.
- Handled app performance issues.
- Reduced Azure cloud costs by 25%.
- Created scripts for automated data cleansing and archiving and enabled regular transfer of the outdated data to a new separate database. This helped decrease the costs of Azure SQL databases.
Cloud-Native Java Back-End for an Innovative Hotel Self-Service App
- We used microservices to establish Agile development and leverage cloud scalability.
- Implemented reliable, secure, and reusable APIs for microservices to reduce time and efforts for future integrations.
Development of Custom Billing Software Based on Google Cloud
- We ensured cost-efficient cloud usage via the solution’s seamless dynamic scaling from 2 to > 50 app servers.
- Introduced automatic failure recovery.
- Delivered a centralized log system that offers exhaustive information about the evolution.
- Ensured easy updates (conceptual changes, new features, etc.) due to a layered architecture, clear separation of concerns (SoC), standard APIs, etc.
Ecommerce Ecosystem Migration to Amazon Cloud
- We moved several services (a web portal, statistics, payments, mailings) running on 20 dedicated servers to AWS to ensure scalability of the Customer’s services.
- Distributed the data used by one application among a number of external storages: Amazon S3, RDS and DynamoDB.
Data Warehouse Migration to AWS and Azure Cloud
- We delivered a big data solution to process 1,000 types of raw data and analyze it across 30,000 attributes.
- Ensured up to 100 times faster analytical query processing.
- Key technologies used: Apache Hadoop, Apache Hive, Apache Spark.
Development of an Azure-Based Software Product for Intelligent Invoice Data Capture
- We used microservices to enable easy scaling and targeted improvements of the software product.
- Used Azure Service Fabric to streamline service communication, discovery, monitoring, provision, and facilitate local testing.
Development of an Azure-Based SaaS for vCIO Services Management
- We used microservices architecture, containers, and load balancers.
- Introduced a monitoring component to ensure stable work of complex distributed software.
- Automated regression, integration, and cross-browser testing.
Accounting Software Migration to Azure Cloud
- We reengineered the legacy application and added new important functionality that was missing.
- Moved from desktop to web and cloud and redesigned into SaaS with stateless multi-tier architecture.
- Reduced the operating costs.
- Ensured 100% uptime.
Training Portal Migration to Azure Cloud
- We stabilized the existing application.
- Handled a smooth migration to Azure cloud.
- Enhanced the web application performance.
- Redesigned UX and UI.
ScienceSoft offers a high caliber of resources skilled in Microsoft Azure .NET, mobile and Quality Assurance. Over the past three years, Lixar was very pleased with the service provided by ScienceSoft development teams and executive management. For accelerated project timelines which require skilled resources, ScienceSoft is a company that your team should consider.
Upstream Works Software
"Their dedication and commitment to excellence are impressive."
We first contacted ScienceSoft because we needed senior-level expertise in .NET and DevOps, and we needed it quickly. So far, ScienceSoft's .NET developers have been assisting Upstream Works in refactoring a load testing system and bringing further automation to the load testing process. ScienceSoft's DevOps engineers helped us optimize our Amazon Web Services (AWS) infrastructure and set up a continuous software delivery process.
We've been working with ScienceSoft for almost a year and it has been a great experience throughout. The team is very professional, well-organized, and is always on top of the finer details. We're impressed by their passion for solving problems and implementing improvements. This is exactly what a long-term, harmonious partnership should look like.
Chief Operating Officer
Owing to ScienceSoft’s experience in distributed modular systems, we cooperated with them on the evolution of our Azure-based product for accounts payable management. ScienceSoft was to cover end-to-end development of an intelligent paperless invoice processing module for the product. The new software module performs stably even under heavy load, which helps provide high quality user experience for our customers.
ScienceSoft has been providing an excellent level of service maintaining the application’s AWS infrastructure, as well as deploying and configuring new Linux-based virtual machines and AWS cloud services. During our cooperation, ScienceSoft’s team has built a fault-tolerant and highly available application infrastructure with automatic crash recovery capabilities, which makes our web application stable and high-performing.
Odyssey Validation Compliance
We entrusted ScienceSoft with the development of our web application for AWS cloud users to gather cloud instance monitoring metrics. ScienceSoft’s team managed to bring to life our web application with full adherence to the requirements and within the optimistic project plan. Thanks to their solid experience in agile development, our web app was deployed in just 4 months.
What You Get from Cloud Computing Consulting
Cloud adoption strategy to plan, prioritize, and schedule IT infrastructure migration, cloud-native app and cloud data warehouse development.
Feasibility assessment of your cloud initiatives that includes TCO and ROI estimation.
Consultations for the C-suite to help understand the benefits and challenges of cloud migration or cloud-native development, define the skills and trainings required for the project’s success, choose the right cloud services.
Design and development of cloud apps and data warehouses including IT infrastructure design and CI/CD pipelines design.
Legacy infrastructure migration to the cloud via rehosting, replatforming, refactoring.
Knowledge transfer to IT support teams.
To adjust your apps to the cloud, you need to make changes to their architecture, code, and the process of their building
"Moving your apps ‘as is’ usually is not enough to take full advantage of cloud-specific benefits: elasticity, scalability, ready-built components for integration, AI, IoT, ML, etc. To adjust your apps to the cloud, you need to make changes to their architecture, code, and the process of their building and shipping. Here at ScienceSoft, we do so by introducing microservices or serverless design patterns, fault-resilient architectures, containerization, IaC, CI/CD, automated testing and monitoring, and more."
Go for Cloud Consulting to Enhance Your Cloud Operations
to the performance of cloud apps
to cloud consumption cost
to the productivity of IT infrastructure teams