SaaS Development Services
Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) development services cover design, implementation, deployment, and maintenance of multi-tenancy applications. In IT since 1989 and a partner of leading cloud providers, ScienceSoft is a company you can trust with delivery, revamp, support, and growth of your SaaS product.
Why Now Is the Time for SaaS App Development
SaaS market estimation for 2022
organizations plan to or already invest in SaaS apps
faster time-to-market seen by companies who went SaaS
- 11 years in SaaS development.
- 9 years in DevOps; use of Cloud Native Computing Foundation (CNCF) standards.
- 450+ developers on board; 50% are Leads and Seniors.
- Designers who create UX and UI to drive user adoption and subscription renewal rate.
- PMO experienced in the successful delivery of mid- and large-scale SaaS projects.
- Listed among The Americas’ Fastest-Growing Companies 2022 by Financial Times.
- HQ – McKinney, Texas. Representative offices in the UAE, EU, and Eastern Europe. Offshore development centers in Eastern Europe.
Shortlisting Vendors for SaaS Development?
ScienceSoft’s mature SaaS developers are ready to implement even your boldest ideas. Get in touch with our team to discuss your SaaS project and learn more about the next steps to launching cooperation.
Our consultants transform your SaaS idea into a product concept, draft its development roadmap, estimate TCO & ROI, and provide other project guidance.
ScienceSoft conducts UX research for a future SaaS or a UX audit of your existing SaaS and designs responsive UI with intuitive navigation.
SaaS architecture design
ScienceSoft designs multi-tenancy architectures that are easy to scale, can withstand peak loads, and ensure 99.98% availability.
Experienced in a wide range of technologies, our SaaS developers produce top-grade code, while our PMO use mature KPIs to ensure engineers’ highest productivity.
Adhering to ISO 27001 standards and a proprietary Integrated Manual and Automated Testing approach, we ensure data integrity and high test coverage for your SaaS.
We offer L1, L2, and L3 support for your SaaS product as well as its corrective, adaptive, preventive, and perfective maintenance.
We help your SaaS cater to the growing audience needs by introducing in-demand features, including video streaming, VoIP, chatbots, AR/VR, AI, analytics.
ScienceSoft migrates your SaaS to another cloud provider or turns your on-premises app into SaaS by reshaping it for the cloud infrastructure.
ScienceSoft designs, develops, and integrates scalable and reliable APIs in your SaaS to enrich its functionality and simplify workflows.
We Know Your Industry
Oil and Gas
Logistics and transportation
Types of SaaS We Develop
Haven’t Found Your SaaS Type?
No worries, ScienceSoft is definitely up to implementing your idea – just reach out and tell us about the type of SaaS you want to develop.
We employ the proven combination of the latest and classic trusted technologies, having the following technology stack as our basis:
Architecture patterns we apply
Development of a SaaS Product for vCIO Business Automation
- Microservices architecture for high availability and easy scaling.
- Automated load balancing with Azure services.
- Application monitoring module to ensure stable performance.
Development of a Labor Market Analytics SaaS for a Startup
- Event-driven serverless architecture with AWS Lambda.
- GraphQL APIs used to ensure high performance despite loads.
- High product popularity among HR agencies across industries.
Development of Aviation Insurance SaaS
- Reduced maintenance costs due to well-chosen tech stack.
- Automation of audits to streamline company workflows.
- 4+ years of cooperation, support and maintenance in progress.
Modernization of a SaaS Product with Sophisticated Billing
- Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) implementation.
- Development of highly secure authentication and authorization infrastructures.
- Successful SaaS development in under 4 months.
Modernization of a Retailer’s Advertising Platform
- Consulting with an audit and a modernization roadmap plan.
- Cost of ownership reduced due to a multi-tenancy architecture.
- Easy code maintainability achieved via code refactoring.
Modernization and Maintenance of a SaaS ERP System
- Implementation of key modules that drive ERP workflows.
- 1/3 of 500 SaaS functions tested, 800 bugs fixed.
- Project is successfully completed within 9 months.
Consulting and Roadmap Planning for a Custom SaaS EHR
- Comprehensive architecture and functionality redesign.
- Detailed documentation with a technology stack and software requirements.
- UX/UI prototypes of the key screens.
Meet Our Happy Clients
ScienceSoft’s developers used the microservices approach to ensure our Azure-based product’s scalability, which is critical for us as our user base is growing. They selected and implemented techs that ensured the system’s availability and fault tolerance. The software performs stably even under heavy load, which helps us provide high-quality user experience to our customers.
Chief Operating Officer, Paramount WorkPlace
We have been cooperating with ScienceSoft for 5 years. ScienceSoft's experience in agile SaaS product development enabled us to adjust to the changing market requirements and incorporate features that made us stand out from competition. Our product has evolved into an easy-to-use and scalable platform, which is crucial for our success. Thanks for a great job so far!
Morten Øien Eriksen
We are very happy with having ScienceSoft as a partner for our product development team. They are proving us with highly skilled, talented developers that have been contributing to the growth of our business. ScienceSoft are making outsourcing a very smooth and cost efficient solution for us.
Success Drivers of ScienceSoft’s SaaS Development
Robust microservices architecture for easy SaaS scaling
Experienced use of cloud load balancing tools for 99,98% availability
Mature DevOps practices for smooth and fast update deployments
Rely on ScienceSoft’s business consultants to guide you through any stage of your SaaS implementation project.
SaaS development outsourcing *
Entrust your SaaS development project (or its part) to ScienceSoft’s experienced developers and mature PMs.
SaaS modernization and support
Get a full revamp of your existing SaaS or request regular support & maintenance services to keep it stable and up-to-date.
* To reduce time to market, ScienceSoft recommends developing a Minimum Viable Product first. Our team can deliver the MVP in under 4 months and then continue to iteratively evolve it.
SaaS App Development – Q&A
Who exactly are SaaS developers, and what are ScienceSoft SaaS engineers like?
Professional SaaS developers are skilled in designing sustainable multi-tenancy architectures and implementing them with the help of the latest web development technologies. They are also well-versed in PaaS tools offered by Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud Platform.
In addition to meeting all these qualifications, ScienceSoft’s SaaS developers bring to the table their profound knowledge of DevOps practices and expertise in big data, IoT, and other advanced technologies.
How does ScienceSoft ensure progress transparency in a SaaS development project?
Before launching the project, we discuss with you what KPIs should be used in a project (e.g., Cycle Time, Deployment Frequency, Stakeholder Satisfaction) and let you check the progress throughout the project by giving access to our KPI reports.
What pricing options do you offer?
Got a Question to ScienceSoft?
Feel free to ask us anything you need to know about ScienceSoft’s approach to handling your SaaS project needs. Our representative will get back to you with the answers or a suggestion to schedule a call in under 30 minutes.