SaaS Application Development Services
With 32-year experience and partnerships with leading cloud providers, ScienceSoft offers end-to-end SaaS development services. We combine quick product evolution with code quality and stability, as well as conversion-optimized UX/UI design.
The SaaS development process covers the analysis of user needs, product vision outline, software features roadmapping, UX/UI design, architecture design and coding, testing and QA, SaaS deployment and further evolution.
Technical product management
To accelerate your idea into reality, we begin with an in-depth consulting stage:
- Analysis of your target audience needs.
- Shaping an innovative product vision, translating it into features, and roadmapping features to releases. The focus is on features’ priority and ROI.
- Splitting the functionality into subscription plans and out-of-the-box/custom capabilities.
- Designing customization, integration, and API strategies for the feature-rich and flawless performance of your SaaS product.
- Thorough market research.
- Creating user personas and scenarios that help deliver SaaS software with excellent usability.
- Following the material design trend to wrap robust functionality up in an eye-catching interface.
Multi-tenancy architecture design and programming
We design a multi-tenancy architecture that helps a software as a service product withstand peak loads and seamlessly adapt to the growth and expansion of your business. With a large pool of SaaS developers, we can easily adapt to your project’s needs and ramp up the team at any time to meet a hard deadline.
Testing and QA
Being ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 certified, we deliver stable, secure, and industry-compliant SaaS with the help of:
- Regular code reviews.
- Unit tests and testing at all stages of SDLC.
- Adherence to secure software development life cycle (SSDLC) strategies to meet such standards as HIPAA/HITECH, NIST 800-171, PCI DSS, and GDPR.
ScienceSoft combines the frequency of releases with high code quality and stability. To ensure fast and seamless deployment and environment integration, we follow Agile methodology and DevOps principles.
Owing to ScienceSoft’s experience in distributed modular systems, we cooperated with them on the evolution of our Azure-based product for accounts payable management. ScienceSoft quickly provided a complete development team that included a BA, developers and QA specialists. They selected and implemented techs that ensured the system’s availability and fault-tolerance in the future.
Wadih Pazos, Chief Operating Officer, Paramount WorkPlace
SaaS development company
During the project flow we were very pleased by the work of ScienceSoft’s business analysts and developers, who demonstrated high level of skills and competence. They made many significant contributions to our products both in terms of functionality and quality. We would definitely recommend ScienceSoft as skilled and trustworthy consulting and development partner.
Marina Schommer, Chairman & CEO, Montex Swiss AG
We employ the proven combination of the latest and classic trusted technologies, having the following technology stack as our basis:
Specification-based SaaS development
We meticulously follow your already elaborated requirements to reproduce your vision of a SaaS product.
Concept-based SaaS development
If you have only a general idea of your SaaS, our BAs will help you create a well-defined tech vision that will be later brought to life by our developers.
WE KNOW YOUR INDUSTRY
With numerous SaaS development projects behind our back, we’ve gained experience in multiple domains that come from a long list of industries, including but not limited to:
ScienceSoft powered Tieto with a competent team to develop products for banking services. The team has been delivering results within budget and time. I’m absolutely satisfied with the quality of their services, their development skills and responsibility as well as the way they manage communication with us and our clients. I fully recommend ScienceSoft as a reliable IT partner!
Juhani Onkalo, Head of eBanking, Tieto