Hire Angular Developers | Advanced Hard and Soft Skills
Our developers leverage Angular, often as a part of the MEAN stack, to build engaging web and mobile applications at increased speed, including ecommerce, portals, dashboards, video streaming, and other popular types of apps.
- 15 years in web and mobile development.
- Cooperation setup within 5 days.
Facts about ScienceSoft
Mobile dev tools and frameworks
Architecture designs and patterns
Traditional 3-layer architecture
Service-oriented architecture (SOA)
Various approaches to enterprise application integration (database integration, point-to-point and middleware-based SOA, robotic process automation)
Agile methodologies: Scrum, Kanban, Extreme Programming (XP)
Ability to solve non-standard tasks
Proactive contribution of tech ideas
Easy adaptation to a customer’s processes, tools, and changing requirements
Banking Application Development for an Asian Bank with 3+ mln Customers
- Result: convenient user experience in the online application with rich functionality (split payments, spending limits, virtual cards, and more).
Web App System Development for Car Insurance Claim Estimation Based on 3D Models
- Result: A dynamic system of interconnected web apps that allows car owners to upload photos of damaged vehicles and insurance companies and claim estimation experts to analyze the damage and providing feedback.
- Web techs & tools: Angular.js, React, Bootstrap, RabbitMQ, ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Web API, NHibernate.
- Result: The portal was redesigned into a single-page web application to ensure an impeccable user experience.
our code quality practices in angular development
Adherence to code rules
Code review practices
E.g., ad hoc review, pass-around, walkthrough, pull request, inspection.
Control of code quality metrics
Maintainability Index (MI), Cyclomatic Complexity (CC), Depth of Inheritance, Class Coupling, Lines of Code.
our EXPERTs say
Vadim Belski, Head of Web Development at ScienceSoft
“I like how Angular promotes code reusability. Developers can define custom directives to extend HTML syntax and reuse them across the whole application to speed up development. And, thanks to dependency injection, it’s easy to run unit tests on the created directives to ensure that code is clean”.
Team augmentation with Angular developers
Suitable for: adding resources to your in-house team under your direct management, starting from 0.5 FTE.
Pricing model: T&M.
A dedicated Angular team
Suitable for: adding a team of 4+ developers to your project with a PM on our side to manage developers’ workload and report to you regularly.
Pricing model: T&M