CRM Consulting Services
Make CRM a Cornerstone of Your Customer-Centric Strategy
ScienceSoft can confidently handle any CRM aspect – selection, migration, consolidation or a fresh launch.
- For 14 years that we work with CRM systems, we have solved all possible challenges our clients experienced in their customer management processes.
- We know CRM process specifics in banking, healthcare, retail, and other industries where sensitive customer data is circulating.
- We are long-term partners of Microsoft and Salesforce, two leading CRM vendors.
- We continuously grow a portfolio of CRM consulting and development projects.
- Our love for what we do and our expertise to do it well bring stunning results – the Financial Times named ScienceSoft among the Americas’ Fastest-Growing Companies 2022.
CRM consulting services will help you map out CRM implementation or improvement in line with your customer management strategy. With a good CRM, you get comprehensive customer analytics, keep the communication history and always stay up-to-date, and enjoy enterprise-wide process automation.
We start the CRM selection process with the analysis of your requirements to envision the system you need. Then we take an unbiased look at the CRM software market and provide you with a comparative analysis of the most suited options.
We analyze the tasks you want to perform in a CRM system and design the workflows with pre-built or custom functionality to support them. Knowing how CRM data is critical for any customer interaction, we plan how to connect multi-faceted data sets into unified customer profiles.
If we prove custom CRM development to be the best scenario for your business, we plan all functional modules and assemble them into a cohesive system.
Have you reached the limits of patience with your current CRM? We can help you migrate risk-free to a better system capable of supporting all the required functions and collecting more data for advanced customer profiling. No loss of current data, no process disruption – we guarantee!
We deal with the backlog of CRM issues and plans you’ve been putting off, prioritize and implement the changes. We also go the extra mile to unlock the capabilities of your CRM system you don’t use and explain how they can benefit your processes.
We plan your transition from several siloed CRM systems towards a single robust platform that will be used enterprise-wide. The challenge we sail through is to unify CRM processes across all departments and business units and thoroughly cleanse the data we put in a new system.
We asked Andrew Repin, CRM Consultant at ScienceSoft, what key value he sees in the work his team does:
“You can hardly imagine how differently your budget for CRM needs can be spent. You can invest in rich functionality and find half of it left unused over time. Or you can spend more on the initial investigation stage and end up with only a few custom-built functions that are totally worth the investment. As CRM consultants, we aim to plan and create a CRM with maximum long-term value for YOU, and we mean both business and financial value here. No commonplace best practices, no easy ways unless they will help meet your goals in the best possible way.”
We want your employees to do more with less effort. For that, we automate no-brain workflows, set up scheduled notifications and reminders, add templates for different communication scenarios, and enable AI-powered guidance.
A central space for all customer data, your CRM will be used by all departments for their own needs. We add activity feeds and chats for different teams to collaborate on deals and share ideas.
We don’t leave you with raw customer data but facilitate drawing insights and action points from it. For that, we enable customer segmentation rules, predictive modeling, real-time performance analytics.
We put a strong focus on patient data protection and plan a robust DLP strategy with great care. We also implement any steps required to ensure the compliance with relevant industry regulations.
We plan a comprehensive data security strategy to keep the sensitive financial information of your customers safe. Here come data encryption in transit and at rest, proper access control, security event logging, and more safeguards.
As customer journeys are becoming less linear, we plan CRM integration with numerous touchpoints that can provide bits of insights into customer behavior, likes and dislikes.
We can create a mobile-compatible CRM system for convenient field work and on-site negotiations with customers and business partners.
We offer to integrate your ecommerce CRM with a web analytics tool to collect customer behavioral data and let you use it for laser-targeted marketing and communication.
We ensure convenient management of invoicing and billing and build robust document management capabilities to facilitate accounting work.
Consulting Is a Structured and Transparent Process with ScienceSoft
To give you an idea of what you can expect from our CRM consultants, we share the fullest scope of the consulting process here. Don’t see it as rigid, though – we are very flexible and adapt the workflow to each client’s unique situation.
- Collecting all the possible information regarding the current state of your CRM processes: analyzing the CRM system (if you have one and plan to modify it), interviewing users, studying process descriptions and policies.
- Determining problem areas in your processes and/or CRM system.
- Setting up the goals combining your expectations and our assessment of potential extra value that we can bring in.
- Designing CRM processes and defining the functionality to build or modify.
- Defining user roles and permissions.
- Selecting a CRM platform (if a CRM launch or migration are discussed).
- Planning the information inflows and outflows, creating integration architecture accordingly.
- Scoping out the duration and cost of the implementation project.
- Calculating risks and proposing mitigation actions.
- Assessing the amount and quality of historical customer data.
- Assembling an implementation team.
- Planning a user adoption strategy.
* Depends much on the type of activity: CRM launch, migration, consolidation, revamp.
** ScienceSoft has an in-house CRM development team to perform the implementation or can continue consulting support for a third-party implementation team.
- Configuring a CRM application.
- Building custom entities, features and workflows where needed.
- Integrating the CRM with customer touchpoints and corporate systems that will further use the organized customer data.
- Migrating historical customer data if needed.
- Testing all CRM software aspects: functionality, performance, integrations, usability, security.
- Providing user training in a format convenient for your team (a live session, a presentation, user manuals).
- Evaluating if the goals we set up together at the beginning have been achieved.
- Assessing the adoption of CRM by your team and the progress you’ve made in your processes.
- Planning a roadmap for CRM evolution in line with your business plans.
Axioms of CRM Consulting We Prove Right
Axiom #1: Business issues CAN be solved with technology
Business process automation that CRM enables efficiently solves business issues in sales, customer service and marketing, helping companies get:
- A 23-30% increase in marketing ROI.
- A 30-45% increase in sales revenue.
- A 90-98% CSAT score.
Axiom #2: The collaboration of in-house management and CRM consultancy brings the most successful process changes
ScienceSoft’s CRM consultants leverage their industry experience and technical mastery to help your in-house managers realize the process improvements with a high payoff. Thus, better customer acquisition, conversion and a substantial revenue increase are the most common business benefits you’ll get from collaborating with ScienceSoft’s CRM team.
Dynamics 365 CRM for SAL Saudi Logistics Services
ScienceSoft worked with a leader in Saudi Arabia’s logistics sector and fully planned and implemented their CRM solution for improvements in sales and after-sales services.
CRM Implementation for a Retail Bank with 7 Million Clients
ScienceSoft created the core functionality for a banking CRM aiming to enhance everyday managerial activities and engage more customers.
CRM Implementation for Highly Personalized Multi-Channel Customer Experience
ScienceSoft put Microsoft Dynamics CRM to the core of a company’s strategy for building luxury customer service across their retail, ecommerce and hospitality businesses.
Salesforce Consulting and Customization for an IT Product Company
ScienceSoft investigated and fixed a hampered sales process, incomprehensive reporting and cases of violated internal security policies – all caused by misconfiguration of Salesforce Sales Cloud.
Healthcare CRM for Healthcare and Research Center
ScienceSoft delivered a comprehensive CRM system integrated with the Customer’s EHR and PMS for improved communication with patients and appointment tracking.
Warm Words from Our Clients
Commercial Applications Sr. Analyst
We commissioned ScienceSoft to build a Dynamics 365 customer portal to help our sales team streamline communication with B2B customers. ScienceSoft’s team heard our requirements, investigated our processes and provided us with the exact CRM solution we needed. Now, the work of our sales and after-sales support teams is well-organized.
AITC, and me personally, has worked with ScienceSoft on both product development and consulting engagements with a focus on mobile and CRM. We have experienced great cooperation from management in both departments, quick understanding of requirements, deep technical skills from assigned resources, and the company's commitment to time, price, and quality.
The National Manager
ScienceSoft has done an amazing job of making our internal processes more efficient, implementing changes without causing any interruptions to the business. The changes their consultants made within Salesforce are reliable and functional.
Goals Our CRM Consultants Set and Achieve
Increase in lead volume due to a wider marketing reach.
Increase in lead conversion due to a personalized approach and smart forecasting.
Increase in deal size due to personalized cross-selling and upselling.
Improved teamwork due to a single source of customer data and collaborative workflows.
Higher marketing ROI due to marketing personalization and automation.
Higher customer lifetime value due to loyalty programs and continuous tracking of customer progress.
Building Customer Relations Is Easy and Rewarding with the Right CRM
ScienceSoft goes beyond process automation and builds CRM capabilities that help acquire, convert and retain customers.