Top-Tier Python Developers for Hire
ScienceSoft offers the services of Python developers and data scientists with 3-15 years of experience who ensure first-time-right code, on-time delivery, and high productivity. Our flexible services stretch from filling specific Python skill gaps to providing self-managed Python development teams.
Our Python highlights
- 9 years in Python development.
- 33 years in data analytics and data science.
- 50+ successfully implemented Python projects.
- ~ 27 Python engineers for hire.
- 2 days – 2 weeks ramp-up time.
- Proficiency in Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, etc.): major releases every 2-6 weeks, minor updates up to several times a day.
- $38-$50 hourly rates.
Our corporate highlights
- 33 years in software development.
- 450+ developers and 700+ employees on board.
- Over 3,300 projects in the portfolio.
- Established software development, project management, and code quality assurance processes.
- 10 years of developing complex cloud applications.
- Certified Scrum Masters in-house.
- HQ – McKinney, Texas. Offshore development centers in Eastern Europe, representative offices in the UAE and the EU.
The Financial Times Includes ScienceSoft USA Corporation in the List of Americas’ Fastest-Growing Companies 2022
ScienceSoft is one of 500 companies with the highest compound annual growth rate in revenue. This achievement is a result of our unfailing commitment to provide high-quality IT services and find best-value solutions to clients' needs.
Get Reliable Python Developers in Under a Week!
Get access to ScienceSoft’s high-performing Python programmers and architects and a wide pool of experts in other programming languages, DevOps, security, and QA who:
- Effectively manage working time.
- Work independently.
- Provide value without hand-holding and detailed task description.
- Quickly adjust to new development processes and working environment.
ML, deep learning in Python
Python architecture patterns
Domain-driven design (DDD)
Event-based/message bus-based and reactive microservices, etc.
Content management systems (CMS)
You can learn more about our approach to the development process – agile development steps, DevOps practices, modular architecture design, and more.
ScienceSoft’s Six-step Hiring Process
Thanks to its comprehensive 6-step hiring procedure, ScienceSoft welcomes only the most skilled and extremely productive engineers on board.
- Careful CV scanning.
- HR specialist's interview.
- Test task 1 (soft skills).
- PM's/Team Lead's interview.
- Test task 2 (hard skills).
- CTO's interview.
The competition for ScienceSoft Python developer roles is always very high (50+ applicants per position) and we always take our time to hire only the most skilled candidates. This way, we guarantee that our engineers will deliver the level of services that represents ScienceSoft as a brand.
A Sample Profile of Our Senior Python Developer
Michael, Senior Python Developer
Experience in Python: 8+ years
5 successfully completed 1-4 year long Python projects.
- Development of a CMS solution with an advanced reporting module that had a complex AWS infrastructure to host hundreds of sites for various customers and was integrated with 8 different payment providers.
Technologies: Python 3.6, Flask, SQLAlchemy, MySQL, Alembic, Redis, AngularJS, AWS, Docker, Celery
- Code review and refactoring of a cybersecurity tool, implementation of RESTful APIs to integrate the tool with third-party systems.
Technologies: Python 3.8, Flask, FastAPI, PostgreSQL, Citus, SQLAlchemy
- End-to-end development of complex clinical decision support software for oncologists that interprets raw data (patient test results, literature-, practice-, patient-directed evidence, etc.) and delivers interactive reports, including reports on drug efficacy and compatibility for each patient.
- Designing, implementing, and maintaining (including troubleshooting) cloud-ready and cloud-hosted back-end applications, databases, and API gateways.
- Developing reusable, testable, and efficient code based on the requirements provided.
- Integrating front-end elements with server-side logic.
- Integrating Python software with third-party APIs.
- Dockerizing Python code, adding monitoring and alerting your services.
- Implementing and maintaining microservices and message bus systems using Kubernetes.
- Strong unit test and debugging skills.
- Conducting code reviews.
- Solid understanding of AWS services.
- Experienced use of Git.
- Contributing to CI/CD setup.
- Actively taking initiative, especially in stressful and problematic work situations.
- Organized, logical presentation of ideas.
- Disciplined, attentive to detail.
- Highly adaptable to a new environment: quickly responding to changes in responsibilities and working processes.
- Involved team-player.
Development methodologies and practices:
Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, XP), Iterative, Waterfall, DevOps.
Bachelor in Computer Science.
How Fast Our Python Programmers Deliver Typical Features
New user sign up/onboarding, log in and managing personal account details – 4 hours
Online payment confirmation email – 8 hours
Essential functionality for processing online payments – 16 hours
What We Mean by Quality Python Code
Rules and guidelines we follow
- Style guide for Python code.
- Commenting complex code parts.
- Conducting regular unit tests.
- Breaking up code into smaller logical units.
- Documenting what code (as a whole) does and what its dependencies are in a final README doc.
- Using version control.
- Using source code management (SCM) systems.
How we track quality
Code review practices
- Ad hoc review.
- Peer review.
Code quality metrics
- Maintainability index (MI).
- Cyclomatic Complexity (CC).
An Example of Our Python Code
Development of a Pet Tracking Solution
- Software to power a wearable pet tracker that enables two-way voice communication and nationwide GPS tracking and snapshotting of the surroundings with a 2-megapixel camera.
- The back end and two client apps for iOS and Android to manage the animal tracking devices.
- The solution was developed from scratch in 4 months.
Technologies: Python, Android SDK, iOS 9 SDK.
SaaS Application Re-Architecture and Modernization for a Pharma-Focused Advertiser
- Legacy code audit.
- Cleaning up revealed code and design issues to improve software maintainability and evolution.
- Adoption of multi-tenant architecture.
Technologies: Python 3.6, Flask, Redis, PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch, AWS Elastic Beanstalk.
Implementation of a Data Analytics Platform for a Telecom Company
- Gathering raw data from 10+ sources.
- ROLAP cubes with 30+ dimensions and 10+ facts to enable regular and ad-hoc reporting.
- Multi-tenant architecture.
- Using Amazon Spot Instances to reduce the costs of AWS computing resources by 80%.
Technologies: Python, Apache Kafka for data streaming, Amazon Simple Storage Service for persistent storage used for a data landing zone, Amazon Redshift as a data warehouse, MQTT.
Modernization of Image Quality Assessment Software
- Delivered Python script to automate several image quality assessment software modules and allow for a new camera’s testing without human intervention.
- Optimized some of the existing algorithms in the automated software modules, thus streamlining the processing of measurement data and reducing the overall assessment time for one camera.
Technologies: Python, C++, C#.
Complete Your Project with Python Experts
You can hire Python developers and data scientists from ScienceSoft to address a wide set of needs:
- Python code audit, refactoring and re-architecting.
- Python framework selection, Python app architecture design.
- Custom software and product development in Python, support of Python applications.
- Using Python for data analysis and reporting.
How to Hire Python Developers from ScienceSoft
You send us a request, specifying the number of Python experts you need, their desired level of experience, as well as the model of cooperation you're interested in.
ScienceSoft performs preliminary scanning of our experts' CVs in the database and sends you the most relevant ones.
You choose the CVs you're most interested in and let us know the time you're available for interviewing candidates.
We help arrange the interviews with our Python developers within 1-2 days.
After you confirm the experts' competence, ScienceSoft works with you to compose a service level agreement (SLA).
Once you sign, the experts (lead by ScienceSoft’s or your PM – you decide) immediately start working on your project.
Onboarding within 2-3 weeks.
Prompt scaling/replacing resources on request.
Trained to work with tight schedules.
Offering for hire only developers who completed at least 2 Python-based projects.
Continuously monitored resources’ productivity and access to logging tools (Jira, Trello, Confluence) provided to all customers for project progress tracking,
See more about monitoring team’s productivity
In-House vs. Outsourced Python Developers: What's the Difference?