Top-Tier Python Developers for Hire
ScienceSoft offers the services of Python developers and data scientists with 3-15 years of experience who ensure first-time-right code, on-time delivery, and high productivity. Our flexible services stretch from filling specific Python skill gaps to providing self-managed Python development teams.
Why Partner Up with ScienceSoft to Hire Python Developers
Our Python highlights
- 10 years in Python development.
- 34 years in data analytics and data science.
- 50+ successfully implemented Python projects.
- 25+ Python engineers for hire.
- 2 days – 2 weeks ramp-up time.
- Proficiency in Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, etc.): major releases every 2-6 weeks, minor updates up to several times a day.
- $38-$50 hourly rates.
Our happy Customers
Our corporate highlights
The Financial Times Includes ScienceSoft USA Corporation in the List of the Americas’ Fastest-Growing Companies 2023
For the second year in a row, ScienceSoft USA Corporation ranks among 500 American companies with the highest revenue growth. This achievement is the result of our unfailing commitment to provide high-quality IT services and create best-value solutions that meet and even exceed our clients’ expectations.
You can learn more about our approach to the development process – agile development steps, DevOps practices, modular architecture design, and more.
ScienceSoft’s Six-step Hiring Process
Thanks to its comprehensive 6-step hiring procedure, ScienceSoft welcomes only the most skilled and extremely productive engineers on board.
- Careful CV scanning.
- HR specialist's interview.
- Test task 1 (soft skills).
- PM's/Team Lead's interview.
- Test task 2 (hard skills).
- CTO's interview.
The competition for ScienceSoft Python developer roles is always very high (50+ applicants per position) and we always take our time to hire only the most skilled candidates. This way, we guarantee that our engineers will deliver the level of services that represents ScienceSoft as a brand.
A Sample Profile of Our Senior Python Developer
Michael, Senior Python Developer
Experience in Python: 8+ years
5 successfully completed 1-4 year long Python projects.
- Development of a CMS solution with an advanced reporting module that had a complex AWS infrastructure to host hundreds of sites for various customers and was integrated with 8 different payment providers.
Technologies: Python 3.6, Flask, SQLAlchemy, MySQL, Alembic, Redis, AngularJS, AWS, Docker, Celery
- Code review and refactoring of a cybersecurity tool, implementation of RESTful APIs to integrate the tool with third-party systems.
Technologies: Python 3.8, Flask, FastAPI, PostgreSQL, Citus, SQLAlchemy
- End-to-end development of complex clinical decision support software for oncologists that interprets raw data (patient test results, literature-, practice-, patient-directed evidence, etc.) and delivers interactive reports, including reports on drug efficacy and compatibility for each patient.
- Designing, implementing, and maintaining (including troubleshooting) cloud-ready and cloud-hosted back-end applications, databases, and API gateways.
- Developing reusable, testable, and efficient code based on the requirements provided.
- Integrating front-end elements with server-side logic.
- Integrating Python software with third-party APIs.
- Dockerizing Python code, adding monitoring and alerting your services.
- Implementing and maintaining microservices and message bus systems using Kubernetes.
- Strong unit test and debugging skills.
- Conducting code reviews.
- Solid understanding of AWS services.
- Experienced use of Git.
- Contributing to CI/CD setup.
- Actively taking initiative, especially in stressful and problematic work situations.
- Organized, logical presentation of ideas.
- Disciplined, attentive to detail.
- Highly adaptable to a new environment: quickly responding to changes in responsibilities and working processes.
- Involved team-player.
Development methodologies and practices:
Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, XP), Iterative, Waterfall, DevOps.
Bachelor in Computer Science.
How Fast Our Python Programmers Deliver Typical Features
New user sign up/onboarding, log in and managing personal account details – 4 hours
Online payment confirmation email – 8 hours
Essential functionality for processing online payments – 16 hours
What We Mean by Quality Python Code
Rules and guidelines we follow
- Style guide for Python code.
- Commenting complex code parts.
- Conducting regular unit tests.
- Breaking up code into smaller logical units.
- Documenting what code (as a whole) does and what its dependencies are in a final README doc.
- Using version control.
- Using source code management (SCM) systems.
How we track quality
Code review practices
- Ad hoc review.
- Peer review.
Code quality metrics
- Maintainability index (MI).
- Cyclomatic Complexity (CC).
An Example of Our Python Code
Types of Applications Our Developers Build
How to Hire Python Developers from ScienceSoft
You send us a request, specifying the number of Python experts you need, their desired level of experience, as well as the model of cooperation you're interested in.
ScienceSoft performs preliminary scanning of our experts' CVs in the database and sends you the most relevant ones.
You choose the CVs you're most interested in and let us know the time you're available for interviewing candidates.
We help arrange the interviews with our Python developers within 1-2 days.
After you confirm the experts' competence, ScienceSoft works with you to compose a service level agreement (SLA).
Once you sign, the experts (lead by ScienceSoft’s or your PM – you decide) immediately start working on your project.
How We Ensure Quick Development and Predictable Cooperation
Onboarding within 2-3 weeks.
Prompt scaling/replacing resources on request.
Trained to work with tight schedules.
Offering for hire only developers who completed at least 2 Python-based projects.
Continuously monitored resources’ productivity and access to logging tools (Jira, Trello, Confluence) provided to all customers for project progress tracking,
See more about monitoring team’s productivity
In-House vs. Outsourced Python Developers: What's the Difference?
Choose Your Cooperation Model
Team augmentation with Python programmers
Fill in specific Python resource and skill gaps in your development project team.
A dedicated Python team
Get a complete team of Python developers managed by our Team Lead to work on a Python-based project or a dedicated project part.