Top-Tier Python Developers for Hire
ScienceSoft offers the services of Python developers and data scientists with 3-15 years of experience who ensure first-time-right code, on-time delivery, and high productivity. Our flexible services stretch from filling specific Python skill gaps to providing self-managed Python development teams.
Our Python highlights
- 8 years in Python development.
- 32 years in data analytics and data science.
- 50+ successfully implemented Python projects.
- ~ 27 Python engineers for hire.
- 2 days – 2 weeks ramp-up time.
- Proficiency in Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, etc.): major releases every 2-6 weeks, minor updates up to several times a day.
- $38-$50 hourly rates.
Our corporate highlights
- 32 years in software development.
- 450+ developers and 700+ employees on board.
- 3,052 projects in the portfolio.
- Established software development, project management, and code quality assurance processes.
- 9 years of developing complex cloud applications.
- Certified Scrum Masters in-house.
- HQ – McKinney, Texas. Offshore development centers in Eastern Europe, representative offices in the UAE and the EU.
ML, deep learning in Python
Python architecture patterns
Domain-driven design (DDD)
Event-based/message bus-based and reactive microservices, etc.
Content management systems (CMS)
A SAMPLE PROFILE OF OUR SENIOR PYTHON DEVELOPER
Michael, Senior Python Developer
Experience in Python: 8+ years
5 successfully completed 1-4 year long Python projects.
- Development of a CMS solution with an advanced reporting module that had a complex AWS infrastructure to host hundreds of sites for various customers and was integrated with 8 different payment providers.
Technologies: Python 3.6, Flask, SQLAlchemy, MySQL, Alembic, Redis, AngularJS, AWS, Docker, Celery
- Code review and refactoring of a cybersecurity tool, implementation of RESTful APIs to integrate the tool with third-party systems.
Technologies: Python 3.8, Flask, FastAPI, PostgreSQL, Citus, SQLAlchemy
- End-to-end development of complex clinical decision support software for oncologists that interprets raw data (patient test results, literature-, practice-, patient-directed evidence, etc.) and delivers interactive reports, including reports on drug efficacy and compatibility for each patient.
- Designing, implementing, and maintaining (including troubleshooting) cloud-ready and cloud-hosted back-end applications, databases, and API gateways.
- Developing reusable, testable, and efficient code based on the requirements provided.
- Integrating front-end elements with server-side logic.
- Integrating Python software with third-party APIs.
- Dockerizing Python code, adding monitoring and alerting your services.
- Implementing and maintaining microservices and message bus systems using Kubernetes.
- Strong unit test and debugging skills.
- Conducting code reviews.
- Solid understanding of AWS services.
- Experienced use of Git.
- Contributing to CI/CD setup.
- Actively taking initiative, especially in stressful and problematic work situations.
- Organized, logical presentation of ideas.
- Disciplined, attentive to detail.
- Highly adaptable to a new environment: quickly responding to changes in responsibilities and working processes.
- Involved team-player.
Development methodologies and practices:
Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, XP), Iterative, Waterfall, DevOps.
Bachelor in Computer Science.
HOW FAST WILL OUR PYTHON PROGRAMMERS DELIVER TYPICAL FEATURES TO USERS?
New user sign up/onboarding, log in and managing personal account details – 4 hours
Online payment confirmation email – 8 hours
Essential functionality for processing online payments – 16 hours
WHAT WE MEAN BY QUALITY PYTHON CODE?
Rules and guidelines we follow
- Style guide for Python code.
- Commenting complex code parts.
- Conducting regular unit tests.
- Breaking up code into smaller logical units.
- Documenting what code (as a whole) does and what its dependencies are in a final README doc.
- Using version control.
- Using source code management (SCM) systems.
How we track quality
Code review practices
- Ad hoc review.
- Peer review.
Code quality metrics
- Maintainability index (MI).
- Cyclomatic Complexity (CC).
AN EXAMPLE OF OUR PYTHON CODE
Development of a Pet Tracking Solution
- Software to power a wearable pet tracker that enables two-way voice communication and nationwide GPS tracking and snapshotting of the surroundings with a 2-megapixel camera.
- The back end and two client apps for iOS and Android to manage the animal tracking devices.
- The solution was developed from scratch in 4 months.
Technologies: Python, Android SDK, iOS 9 SDK, Python.
SaaS Application Re-Architecture and Modernization for a Pharma-Focused Advertiser
- Legacy code audit.
- Cleaning up revealed code and design issues to improve software maintainability and evolution.
- Adoption of multi-tenant architecture.
Technologies: Python 3.6, Flask, Redis, PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch, AWS Elastic Beanstalk.
Implementation of a Data Analytics Platform for a Telecom Company
- Gathering raw data from 10+ sources.
- ROLAP cubes with 30+ dimensions and 10+ facts to enable regular and ad-hoc reporting.
- Multi-tenant architecture.
- Using Amazon Spot Instances to reduce the costs of AWS computing resources by 80%.
Technologies: Python, Apache Kafka for data streaming, Amazon Simple Storage Service for persistent storage used for a data landing zone, Amazon Redshift as a data warehouse, MQTT.
Modernization of Image Quality Assessment Software
- Delivered Python script to automate several image quality assessment software modules and allow for a new camera’s testing without human intervention.
- Optimized some of the existing algorithms in the automated software modules, thus streamlining the processing of measurement data and reducing the overall assessment time for one camera.
Technologies: Python, C++, C#.
Onboarding within 2-3 weeks.
Prompt scaling/replacing resources on request.
Trained to work with tight schedules.
Offering for hire only developers who completed at least 2 Python-based projects.
Continuously monitored resources’ productivity.
See more about monitoring team’s productivity
IN-HOUSE VS OUTSOURCED PYTHON DEVELOPERS: WHAT’S THE DIFFERENCE?
Team augmentation with Python programmers
Fill in specific Python resource and skill gaps in your dev project team.
A dedicated Python team
Get a complete team of Python developers managed by our Team Lead to work on a Python-based project or a dedicated project part.