Enterprise Software Solutions
Since 1989, ScienceSoft helps enterprises in 30+ industries improve business efficiency, employee productivity, and asset performance with the help of tailored software.
Enterprise software solutions are reliable, secure, and flexible systems designed to automate enterprise workflows, streamline multidepartment collaboration, and enable new business models.
ScienceSoft provides full-cycle software development and modernization services to help large organizations obtain:
Enterprise systems comprising several integrated custom sub-systems that span multiple functions and departments.
Purpose-built applications that serve highly specific processes across particular domains and industries.
Enterprise Software Solutions to Power All Business Domains
Depending on your business needs, ScienceSoft can build an all-in-one enterprise resource planning (ERP) solution or develop a tailored application that covers one or several of the following modules:
Along with general-purpose enterprise software, ScienceSoft delivers specialized functional modules to automate industry-specific operations:
- VR-supported 4D/5D building information modeling (BIM).
- Remote operations center (ROC).
- Reservoir modeling and control.
- Equipment and pipeline monitoring and maintenance.
- Telecoms network monitoring.
- Business support systems (BSS): telecoms billing, CRM, customer portals, etc.
- VoIP apps.
- IPTV & SVOD apps.
Modern Software Architectures We Implement
Essence: Software is composed of several large functional modules (e.g., sales, SCM, HR management) that rely on a single shared database. The services enabling communication between app components are reused across different modules.
Best for: All-in-one enterprise software development from scratch.
Value: Cost-effective development, streamlined data governance, robust app protection thanks to centralized enforcement of security and IAM at the IT system perimeter.
Essence: Software is focused on a particular operational area (e.g., finance) and includes several functional blocks (GL, treasury, reporting, etc.). Each block has its own data store & tech stack and can be built and scaled independently. If one feature block fails, the rest of the app continues functioning.
Best for: Building a specialized solution; evolving an existing enterprise system with new features.
Value: Fast development, high app resilience, flexibility to meet the changing business needs.
Essence: A cloud-based app that relies on a third-party provider’s infrastructure and computing resources to perform particular functions. The resources are involved only when code execution is needed and auto-scale to meet changes in demand and traffic.
Best for: Automating routine operations that require a lot of data processing capacity (e.g., monthly financial reporting, recurring payments).
Value: Prompt launch, operational cost savings, smooth handling of demand spikes.
Achieve Seamless Data Flow Between Your Business-Critical Systems
ScienceSoft can smoothly integrate your enterprise software system with:
Security Measures We Employ to Protect Your Enterprise IT Systems
Enterprise app and data security
- Role-based access control.
- Data backup and recovery.
- End-to-end data encryption.
- Multi-factor authentication.
- Regular vulnerability scanning.
- Intelligent fraud detection.
IT infrastructure security
- DDoS protection.
- Email security.
- Firewalls, IDS/IPS, DLP implementation.
- Authorization controls for APIs.
- Antivirus protection.
Explore ScienceSoft’s cybersecurity service offering to learn more about our approach and the value we bring.
What Makes ScienceSoft a Reliable Tech Partner
- Since 1989 in enterprise software development.
- 750+ IT professionals on board, including solution architects with 7–20 years of experience, IT consultants, and PMs with experience in enterprise-level software development projects for Fortune 500 companies.
- Proficiency in designing and building specialized solutions that smoothly handle even the most complex, large-scale enterprise operations.
- Practical knowledge of 30+ industries, including healthcare, BFSI, retail, ecommerce, manufacturing, telecoms, oil & gas.
- An ISO 9001- and ISO 27001-certified vendor to guarantee mature quality management and full security of our customers’ data.
President & CEO
Our project required a large amount of industry-specific methodology and algorithms to be implemented into our new software connected to EHR/LIS systems, which the team handled well. In addition to the solid technical expertise shown by ScienceSoft, its developers demonstrated a profound understanding of laboratory software specifics and integrations. I am particularly impressed by the cooperative nature of ScienceSoft’s team.
Business Development Director
Give Back Wireless
Due to our business growth, we decided to outsource the continuous development, support, and maintenance of our proprietary internal systems. As our development partner, ScienceSoft coordinated knowledge transfer, discovery of our internal systems, then transitioned into supporting those systems and taking on projects to evolve their functionality. We’ve already improved our ability to track our complex commission structure and added a test environment to enhance our release process.
Senior Solution Architect
The client needed complex trade promotion management software to serve as a trade marketing planning system. The solution needed to be easily customizable, as the client operates in over 180 countries and needs to adjust the software to the local requirements. ScienceSoft proved to be a professional service provider from the outset. The team ramp-up was smooth. The .NET developers engaged in the project were skilled and experienced.
Heather Owen Nigl
Chief Financial Officer
ScienceSoft’s team members proved to be extremely flexible and responsive. They stayed in daily contact with us, which allowed us to adjust the scope of works promptly and implement new requirements on the fly. Additionally, the team delivered demos every other week so that we could be sure that the invoicing system aligned with our business needs. The invoicing system created by ScienceSoft automates data integration from different sources and provides visibility into the invoicing process.
To deliver reliable enterprise application software, ScienceSoft relies on a range of mature technologies, including:
Drive Business Value with Advanced Technologies
ScienceSoft introduces the most appropriate innovative techs for each business case to achieve high ROI across enterprise-level processes.
Benefits of Enterprise Application Development with ScienceSoft
Flexible cooperation models
Depending on your needs, we can fully take over your enterprise management software development process, provide a dedicated team for a part of the project, or augment your in-house IT team with our best talents.
Throughout the project, our consultants serve as advocates for your interests to make sure your business goals and priorities are met. We work to find an optimal solution for your specific case and are guided only by the value you get.
We thoroughly analyze the economic feasibility of building enterprise software applications for each specific case. Also, we are ready to create a proof of concept to test the viability of your initiative at the earliest stage.
Choose a Service Option that Fits Your Needs Best
Enterprise software consulting
- Business needs analysis and enterprise solution conceptualization.
- Feature mapping.
- Architecture design (covers enterprise integrations).
- UX and UI design.
- Consulting on security and compliance.
- Creating an implementation roadmap, including a risk mitigation plan, TCO and ROI estimates.
Your benefits: risk-free implementation, an opportunity to optimize the project costs.
End-to-end enterprise software development
- Software planning and conceptualization.
- Architecture design.
- Enterprise software development.
- Integration with the required systems.
- Quality assurance.
- Data migration from the existing systems.
- User training.
- Continuous software support and evolution (optional).
Your benefits: prompt development, excellent software quality, and minimized efforts from your side.
Legacy enterprise software modernization
- Audit of the existing enterprise software system.
- Enterprise software migration to the cloud.
- Rearchitecting the existing software.
- Modernization of the legacy codebase.
- Modernization of the legacy tech stack.
- Development of new software modules.
Your benefits: getting modern software faster and at a lower cost, compared to development from scratch.