Hire Golang Developers | Advanced Tech Expertise
Go, or Golang, is a cross-platform server-side language to build heavy-load software with exceptionally high performance and scalability due to native support of concurrency, fast code compilation and automatic memory management. ScienceSoft’s developers use Go to build robust cloud-native applications that can leverage advanced techs – IoT, big data, AI, machine learning, blockchain.
Golang libraries and frameworks
Real-time data processing
Cloud databases (DBaaS)
Architecture designs and patterns
Pricing Models for Go Development Services
T&M (by an hourly rate)
Our consultants help:
- Design an optimal software architecture for Go-based development.
- Choose suitable Go libraries and frameworks.
- Plan software integration with internal and third-party systems.
- Deliver a software prototype.
- For existing Go software: audit software quality and security and provide recommendations on improvement.
ScienceSoft can back up your Go development project based on 3 cooperation formats:
- Short-term (1-6 months) or long-term (> 1 year) team augmentation.
- A dedicated self-managed team handling a Go-related part of the project (if more than 4 developers are required).
- Full project outsourcing.
A banking institution with a countrywide network of 100+ branches augmented their team with ScienceSoft’s developers. The cooperation allowed to streamline marketplace software development.
A success story of a long-term partnership that made the Customer one of the leading TV apps providers in the world, whose products are used by T-Mobile, Orange, and other telecom industry leaders.
ScienceSoft has been cooperating with the Customer for 4.5 years and helped release 12 products during this time. One of the products was awarded Best Imaging Application by a prestigious press photographers association.
ScienceSoft developed an automatically scalable (from 2 to > 50 app servers) and fault-tolerant cloud-based custom billing platform that replaced a billing-as-a-service solution, utilizing cloud storage, publish-subscribe messaging, and other services.