Software Product Development Services | Full-Cycle Outsourcing
Software product development is creating commercial software for business users or individual consumers. ScienceSoft provides outsourced product development services to help deliver marketable, user-friendly and engaging software products.
Following the product idea and the needs of target users, we create SaaS, mobile and desktop products enhanced with trending features.
Immersive technology (AR, VR)
Voice recognition and recording
Scheduling and booking services
Truly Believe in Your Product Idea?
ScienceSoft will help you finalize the concept of your product and become your development partner to bring it to life.
Fast time to market
With Agile development, CI/CD pipeline, DevOps approach, and a balanced mix of manual and automated testing, we can introduce needed product changes while maintaining a steady release pace (every 2-3 weeks).
Reduced development costs
We deliver cost-effective products thanks to the use of scalable cloud-native architectures, ready-made components (frameworks, platforms, and services), and public APIs.
We offer self-managed software development teams that let you have as little involvement in the project administration as you see convenient and guarantee quality product delivery thanks to our robust Quality Management System, backed by ISO 9001 certificate. We also provide transparency in everything we do through KPIs established collaboratively with you.
We assign our specialists to the projects with their professional interests in mind so that you get a team inspired by your product.
We start cooperation with signing NDA (already at the initial negotiation stage if needed) to guarantee the confidentiality of your information. As the project unfolds, your product stays protected due to our secure IT infrastructure (with IDS/IPS, DLP, SIEM), data security practises approved by the ISO 27001 certificate, and adherence to the industry-specific standards (e.g., HIPAA, PCI DSS, GDPR).
Context-aware product design
We are mindful of your target audience and can analyze user behavior data to plan the product’s UI and functionality.
We estimate different risks (time, budget, performance) and develop a mitigation plan to address each of them.
Software Product Development Guide by ScienceSoft
Want to know the steps and experience-based tips on successful product development? We’ve compiled a comprehensive guide covering both technical and business perspectives of this initiative.
Computer Vision Retail App
Our team created a custom image analysis solution for a retail-focused product company to allow their customers efficiently analyze consumers’ behavioral patterns.
Mobile Claim Wizard App
We developed an iOS application that helps residential roofing sales teams save information on the leads, manage day-to-day appointments and assess exterior damage for insurance claims.
Indoor Positioning App
We developed an innovative parking guidance app that uses a network of beacons to guide drivers to a free parking space in a shopping mall’s parking even without a GPS signal.
Traveling iOS App for Cyclists
Our team developed an application that allows viewing available cycling routes, getting information on the routes, and sharing information with other users.
Car Racing App
We developed iOS and Android versions of a car racing app. The solution provides auto racing fans with real-time track info: news, online translation, videos, tickets, and more. The app also has social sharing options installed.
“Fantastic Team of People”, Our Clients Say
Sam Gooby, Head of Platform Production at Leo Burnett
For 4 years of productive cooperation, we’ve been engaged in several software development projects by a world-famous advertising agency Leo Burnett Worldwide.
As technology evolves we need to keep abreast. New features and improvements need to be introduced all the time. So I was in search of developers to handle parts of our back-end development. ScienceSoft came across as a reliable partner with decades of experience in the field and proven track record.I’m really glad to recommend ScienceSoft as a trustworthy and competent service provider.
We have been cooperating with ScienceSoft for 5 years. ScienceSoft's team has been working hard to ensure our product – Enonic XP – exceeds our customers’ expectations. ScienceSoft's experience in agile development ensured smooth project implementation and iterative development of Enonic XP. This enabled us to adjust to the changing market requirements and incorporate features that made us stand out from the competition.
Morten Øien Eriksen
We are very happy with having ScienceSoft as a partner for our product development team. They are proving us with highly skilled, talented developers that have been contributing to the growth of our business. ScienceSoft are making outsourcing a very smooth and cost efficient solution for us.
ScienceSoft’s developers <…> advised and successfully led the way from end to end through the technical challenges and considerations with the development of the Android app. ScienceSoft’s team was in daily contact with our developers, and our method of communication was a huge factor in how successful this engagement was.
CTO, Chiron Health
New product development
- Analyzing the context of the product use: needs and expectations of target users, estimated target market, device preference.
- Feature modeling including backbone and killer features to make the product marketable.
- Researching applicable compliance requirements (HIPAA, FDA, PCI DSS).
- Planning product releases and prioritizing features.
- Architecting a product using an optimal approach (multi-tenancy, microservices, etc.).
- Designing UX and UI.
- Elaborating subscription plans (if needed).
- Delivering product releases according to the plan.
Continuous product evolution
- Implementing behavior analytics to spot frictions in user journeys.
- Planning UX and UI improvements based on behavior analytics insights and user feedback.
- Delivering new functional modules and features envisaged in the product roadmap.
- Managing technical backlog.
- Developing APIs to expand your product’s integration capabilities.
- Migrating the product to the cloud or changing a cloud provider.
- L1, L2 and L3 user and product support.
SaaS product customization
- Analyzing individual requirements of your clients.
- Consulting the product roadmap to check if the requirements aren’t covered by future releases.
- Creating custom features and UI components.
- Creating custom APIs for integration with clients’ systems.
Market-constraint product growth
- Planning and implementing new functionality as a paid product upgrade or higher subscription level.
- Developing an international expansion strategy.
- Evolving the product based on user feedback.
- 33 years in software development.
- Listed among The Americas’ Fastest-Growing Companies 2022 by Financial Times.
- 700+ employees on board, over 50% of our developers are seniors.
- Mature quality management system and data security practices, backed by ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 certificates.
- 9 Microsoft Gold Competencies, including Application Development and Application Integration.
- Featured in 2021 Global Outsourcing 100 rating by IAOP for the second consecutive year.
- BBB Accredited Business.
Our Technology Expertise
Relational databases / Data storages
Architecture designs and patterns
Traditional 3-layer architecture
Service-oriented architecture (SOA)
Various approaches to enterprise application integration
Get Your Product from Idea to Life with ScienceSoft
Get consulting or/and development assistance to create a marketable software product that will be loved by your target users.