Software Product Development Services
Distinguished by its discerning business analysis, conversion-driven UI/UX design, well-honed CI/CD practices, and balanced product evolution, ScienceSoft offers all-round and self-managed outsourced product development services.
Software Products We Develop
We take over your SaaS software development and implement either a single-tenant (granting maximum privacy and security) or multi-tenant (offering reduced costs and easy version control) architecture.
Mobile apps (with or without the back end)
We bring to life your ideas of native, cross-platform, and hybrid mobile applications of various complexity, targeting smartphones and/or tablets.
We commit to software development of all types of desktop applications for macOS, Windows, and Linux.
- 31 years in IT.
- 700 employees on board. Over 50% of our developers are Seniors.
- 75+ full-time QA professionals with rich expertise in development of large products.
- 7 Gold Microsoft Competencies.
- Strategic partnership with Amazon, IBM, Oracle, Magento, Salesforce.
- Testimonials from a global advertising company, a Canadian AI and big data company, US tax consulting company, and other satisfied customers.
Industry and domain expertise
Having delivered multiple software products throughout 31 years of our presence on the IT market, we have fully grasped the industry standards and the specifics of operational processes in such business directions as:
The delivered projects allowed us to accumulate rich experience in product engineering for diverse domains, including:
Technologies we use
Our Customers Say
We have been cooperating with ScienceSoft for 5 years. ScienceSoft's team of five Java developers and one test engineer have been working hard to ensure our product – Enonic XP – exceeds our customer's expectations. ScienceSoft's experience in agile development ensured smooth project implementation and iterative development of Enonic XP. This enabled us to adjust to the changing market requirements and incorporate features that made us stand out from competition.
Morten Øien Eriksen, Board Member and Co-founder, Enonic
The Scope of Our Outsourced Product Development
We make product development as easy for you as possible as we build a comprehensive technical vision based on your industry-driven concept and deliver a functional solution that reflects your product idea. ScienceSoft provides full-fledged outsourced product development and ensures mature processes on all of the following stages:
By managing agile processes and adhering to DevOps principles, where applicable, ScienceSoft’s team quickly and safely develops products and delivers its new versions. We always keep to the planned schedule without deadline pressure and guarantee short time to market. Apt in risk management, we strive to minimize all possible challenges, but are also capable of addressing such situations as schedule compression or pivotal requirement changes with no negative impact on the product.
Technical product management
We help make and implement tech-related decisions that are crucial for future product success:
- Generating innovative feature concepts (in case you don’t have a formed vision yet).
- Translating business needs into features and building a feature roadmap.
- Splitting the functionality into subscription plans and out-of-the-box/custom capabilities.
- Working out customization, integration, and API strategies.
- Ensuring security and compliance of the future product.
At ScienceSoft, we consider UI/UX design to play a crucial role not only in overall usability but also in:
- Improving upselling.
- Diversifying subscription options.
- Enhancing retention.
- Raising the number of converted new users.
We achieve these benefits due to understanding user needs and application value from user perspective via the following approaches:
- In-depth UX research.
- Detailed user behavior analytics.
- UI layout optimization and conversion/retention driven design.
- The use of A/B testing and other fact-based methods in practical UI/UX experiments.
ScienceSoft puts great emphasis on software architecture because it defines reliability, maintainability, and performance of any application as well as provides for product evolution. We make sure to devise the architecture that fits your product requirements and enables the most convenient way of integration with other software products. Some of the architecture types we implement are:
- Reactive architecture
- 3-Tier architecture
- Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA)
Our comprehensive approach to quality assurance comprises not just testing activities but a whole range of practices that ensure orderliness and accuracy of all internal processes throughout development. These practices include:
- Definition of Service Level Objectives (SLO).
- Choice of architecture design.
- Regular code reviews.
- Test planning.
- Software quality analysis.
ScienceSoft makes it a priority to deliver faultless, high-performing software products. From the project launch onward, we implement all types of software testing, maintaining a balanced mix of manual and automated methods. We perform:
- Structural and exploratory testing.
- Regression testing and testing of new functionality.
- Functional, performance, and usability testing.
- Integration testing.
- Release testing (for every iteration in case of iterative development).
Thanks to our QA efforts, we manage to achieve the following software quality goals:
- Absence of functional errors.
- High-quality architecture, allowing easier maintenance and evolution.
- High application availability and fast response time.
- High UX quality.
We factor in integration from the earliest project development stages on and set up a CI/CD pipeline in order to reveal and minimize risks related to future integration of your products with other systems. Our team builds effective cooperation with third parties responsible for the systems your software needs to be brought together with and guarantees successful integration.
ScienceSoft has cultivated a proper balance between rapidly evolving software and preserving its functional stability. We make change and growth an integral part of software development, ensuring quality on all stages of the software product development life cycle. With each new release, your software gains both necessary upgrades for the existing functionality and new features.
Our Approach to Collaboration
Driven by the belief that the premise for a successful project is well-coordinated joint work, we strive to build an individual, mutually convenient collaboration model with each customer. We build amiable, result-oriented collaboration, maintain open communication and create thought partnership with our clients.
ScienceSoft is a self-managed software development company that lets you have as little involvement in the project administration as you see convenient. At the same time, we always provide a high level of transparency in everything we do. For you to easily keep track of the product development progress being made, ScienceSoft suggests to collaboratively define KPIs (key performance indicators) and SLOs at the project planning stage. Some of the possible KPIs are: