Data Analytics Services
Data analytics covers a broad set of techniques used to structure and mine raw data. ScienceSoft creates advanced data architectures, implements data solutions and renders managed data analytics services for businesses with different levels of data maturity.
- Monitoring revenue, expenses and profitability of a company.
- Profitability analysis and financial performance management.
- Budget planning, formulating long-term business plans.
- Financial risk forecasting and management.
- Customer behavior analysis and predictive modeling.
- Customer segmentation for tailored sales and marketing campaigns.
- Personalized cross-selling and upselling offers for extended customer lifetime value.
- Predicting customer attrition and customer churn risk management.
- Customer sentiment analysis.
Sales and product analytics
- Sales channel analytics.
- Pricing analytics to design pricing strategies.
- Identifying and predicting sales trends.
- Conducting product performance analysis.
- Tracking customer interactions with a product to identify pain points leading to churn.
- Conducting competitor benchmarking.
- Real-time asset monitoring and tracking.
- Predictive and preventive maintenance, developing asset maintenance strategies.
- Planning asset investments.
- Asset usage analytics, planning and scheduling asset modernization/replacement/disposal strategies.
- Employee/department performance monitoring and analysis.
- Employee experience and satisfaction analysis.
- Employee retention strategy optimization and management.
- Employee hiring strategy analysis and optimization.
- Labor cost analytics.
- Identifying demand drivers, consumer demand forecasting and planning.
- Supplier performance monitoring and evaluation.
- Predictive route optimization.
- Determining the optimal level of inventory to meet the demand and prevent stockouts, inventory planning and management.
- Identifying patterns and trends throughout the supply chain for enhanced supply chain risks management.
Transportation and logistics
- Operational capacity planning and optimization based on the analysis of incoming shipments, customer delivery schedules, vehicles availability, and personnel shift schedules.
- Predictive analytics for vehicle maintenance (failure prediction, recommendation of maintenance actions, etc.).
- Vehicle demand forecasting.
- Predicting optimal amounts of fuel needed based on the analysis of driving patterns.
- IoT data analytics (data on cargo temperature, humidity, etc.; data on driver behavior, data on vehicle condition, etc.) for safe cargo delivery.
- Overall equipment effectiveness analysis and optimization.
- Manufacturing process quality optimization.
- Equipment maintenance scheduling.
- Power consumption forecasting and optimization.
- Production loss root cause analysis.
- Patient health condition monitoring, condition-based alerting.
- Patient treatment optimization.
- Assessment of patient risks and personalized care plan recommendations.
- Proactive care (defining trends and patterns in patient condition requiring a doctor’s attention).
- Fraud detection in healthcare insurance.
- Medical staff workload prediction and work shifts optimization.
- Optimization of clinical space and equipment usage.
Analytics as a Service (AaaS)
Within a subscription fee, you carry out data analysis on a fully customized cloud analytics platform built and maintained by ScienceSoft.
Managed data analysis
ScienceSoft’s data analysts collect and process your data to deliver quick one-time or recurrent analytics insights to you.
Data analytics consulting
ScienceSoft’s consultants help you choose an optimal data analytics strategy and guide you on designing, developing, implementing and improving a proprietary data analytics solution.
Data analytics implementation
We design and implement an analytics solution with the basic functionality to address your current data analytics needs and scale up as they grow. Your data analytics solution may include such elements as DWH, OLAP cubes, data visualization, data science, big data components etc.
Data analytics modernization
ScienceSoft helps upgrade the existing data analytics solution to achieve maximum ROI and meet the new data analytics needs.
Data management services
ScienceSoft implements a robust data management framework to organize your processes of data collection, storage, access, security, analysis, etc.
Maximize Your Data Value with ScienceSoft
Being truly result-oriented, we are happy when our teamwork with business clients pays off in a tangible way, such as:
- 100 times faster data reporting.
- 20% revenue increase.
- 80% reduction of operational costs.
- 25% reduction of churn rate.
Data integration and data warehousing
- Extract, transform, load (ETL) or extract, load, transform (ELT) design and implementation.
- Data governance (data security, quality, availability, etc.) implementation.
- Data warehouse and data marts design and implementation.
- Big data infrastructure setup and support.
- Big data quality and security management.
- Big data capture, analysis and reporting.
- Data preparation and management.
- Development and tuning of machine learning (ML) (including deep learning) models.
- Development and tuning of data mining models.
- Designing and implanting artificial intelligence (AI) solutions.
- Image analysis software development.
- Business intelligence and data analytics infrastructure design and implementation.
- Ad hoc and scheduled analytics querying and reporting.
- Natural language user interface.
- Interactive dashboarding.
- Custom and pre-built visuals.
- Multiple visualization techniques (symbol maps, line charts, bar charts, pie charts, etc.)
Airline Market Data Analysis
- A data warehouse deployed in ScienceSoft’s data center.
- A 10-dimension OLAP cube to analyze the 10-year history of external data.
- Web-based reporting with self-service capabilities.
Advertising Channel Analytics Solution
- A big data warehousing solution to process 1,000+ raw data types.
- A 5-module analytics system for advertising channel analysis in 10+ countries.
- Up to 100 times faster analytical query processing.
Data Analytics Solution for 500+ Nursing Homes
- An on-premises data warehouse and a 4-dimensional analytical cube for transparent analytics and reporting.
- Role-based data access.
Customer Data Analytics Solution
- A big data management platform to aggregate data from 10+ sources.
- 30-dimension ROLAP cubes for regular and ad-hoc reporting to enable user engagement assessment, user behavior trend identification, user behavior forecasting.
Advanced Sales Analytics Solution
- A data warehouse and analytics engine for data processing and analysis.
- Web-based user interface with self-service capabilities to identify sales trends, estimate growth potential, spot best/worst performers.
Customer and Retail Analytics Solution
- Data hub and data warehouse to integrate data from 15 data sources.
- An analytical server with 5 OLAP cubes and 90+ reports to analyze customers’ behavior, track the stock level in real time, assess employee performance.
Analytics Solution for the Automotive Industry
- An ETL-based data warehouse with a staging area and data marts.
- OLAP cubes and 40+ customizable reports and dashboards to track KPIs, assign tasks and goals, collaborate and share information.
Our Customers Say
bioAffinity Technologies hired ScienceSoft to help in the development of its automated data analysis software for detection of lung cancer using flow cytometry. Our project required a large amount of industry-specific methodology and algorithms to be implemented into our new software connected to EHR/LIS systems, which ScienceSoft’s team handled well due to a profound understanding of laboratory software specifics and integrations.
President & CEO, bioAffinity Technologies
We first contacted ScienceSoft to get expert advice on the creation of the centralized analytical solution. After we got a clear project roadmap, we commissioned ScienceSoft to develop a part of the solution, covering invoicing. The system automates data integration from different sources, invoice generation, and provides visibility into the invoicing process. We have already engaged ScienceSoft in supporting the solution and would definitely consider ScienceSoft as an IT vendor in the future.
Heather Owen Nigl
Chief Financial Officer, Alta Resources
Unilia Canada Fuel Cells Inc. commissioned ScienceSoft to build a flexible database with user interfaces for managing our test data stored as time-based CVS files. Within 8 months, ScienceSoft delivered a fully functioning database solution regardless of the new solution requirements that appeared during the project. In the future, we are planning to extend the logic of our reports and dashboards and extend data processing options in our database solution, and we’ll definitely be considering ScienceSoft as our partner in this initiative.
Electrochemical Cell Design and Test Engineer, Unilia Fuel Cells
Set Up Comprehensive Analytics with Expert Help
ScienceSoft will help you build accurate and transparent analytics and reporting to eliminate the guesswork out of your business processes and identify new profit opportunities.
Our Latest Data Analytics Insights
How to build a data warehouse from scratch: approaches, plan, software, and costs
ScienceSoft shares experience on efficient construction of a data warehouse (DWH): approaches, plan, skills required, software we recommend, and DWH development costs.
Data warehouse software: 5 best data warehousing tools
Get a structured overview of data warehouse software: key features of a DWH system and a list of our proven tools to build a DWH solution.
Best software to build a data warehouse in the cloud: features, benefits, costs
ScienceSoft’s cloud data warehouse consultants present the list of 6 cloud-based data warehouse platforms that cover 99.9% use cases in data warehousing.
Business Intelligence implementation: plan, software, costs, and required skills
ScienceSoft advises on business intelligence implementation in your company: plan, tools, costs, skills for building an effective BI and analytics solution.