Data Analytics Services
Even the Most Voluminous and High-Velocity Data Will Be Organized
Data analytics implies building an infrastructure for data aggregation, analysis, and reporting. 34 years in data analytics services, ScienceSoft delivers tailored business analytics solutions and helps companies plan future actions based on historical insights.
Building Data Analytics Solutions for Different Domains
A data analytics company, ScienceSoft helps businesses from 30+ industries integrate, aggregate, and analyze various data types from multiple data sources to address their most ambitious needs at department and enterprise levels.
- Patient health condition monitoring, condition-based alerting.
- Patient treatment optimization.
- Assessment of patient risks and personalized care plan recommendations.
- Proactive care (defining trends and patterns in patient condition requiring a doctor’s attention).
- Fraud detection in healthcare insurance.
- Medical staff workload prediction and work shifts optimization.
- Optimization of clinical space and equipment usage.
- Retail business performance analysis, monitoring sales and profitability.
- Demand analysis and forecasting.
- Multi-echelon inventory optimization.
- Assortment and merchandising planning and optimization.
- Data-driven recommendations on optimal product promotion activities.
Transportation and logistics analytics
- Operational capacity planning and optimization based on the analysis of incoming shipments, customer delivery schedules, vehicles availability, and personnel shift schedules.
- Predictive analytics for vehicle maintenance (failure prediction, recommendation of maintenance actions, etc.).
- Vehicle demand forecasting.
- Predicting optimal amounts of fuel needed based on the analysis of driving patterns.
- IoT data analytics (data on cargo temperature, humidity, etc.; data on driver behavior, data on vehicle condition, etc.) for safe cargo delivery.
- Monitoring revenue, expenses and profitability of a company.
- Profitability analysis and financial performance management.
- Budget planning, formulating long-term business plans.
- Financial risk forecasting and management.
- Identifying demand drivers, consumer demand forecasting and planning.
- Supplier performance monitoring and evaluation.
- Predictive route optimization.
- Determining the optimal level of inventory to meet the demand and prevent stockouts, inventory planning and management.
- Identifying patterns and trends throughout the supply chain for enhanced supply chain risks management.
Sales and product analytics
- Sales channel analytics.
- Pricing analytics to design pricing strategies.
- Identifying and predicting sales trends.
- Conducting product performance analysis.
- Tracking customer interactions with a product to identify pain points leading to churn.
- Conducting competitor benchmarking.
- Customer behavior analysis and predictive modeling.
- Customer segmentation for tailored sales and marketing campaigns.
- Personalized cross-selling and upselling offers for extended customer lifetime value.
- Predicting customer attrition and customer churn risk management.
- Customer sentiment analysis.
- Employee/department performance monitoring and analysis.
- Employee experience and satisfaction analysis.
- Employee retention strategy optimization and management.
- Employee hiring strategy analysis and optimization.
- Labor cost analytics.
- 34 years in data analytics and data science.
- 18 years in business intelligence and data warehouse services.
- 10 years in big data.
- 7 years in Microsoft Power BI services.
- Competencies in machine learning, artificial intelligence, data science, and image analysis.
- ISO 9001 and ISO 27001-certified to assure the quality of the data analysis services and the security of the customers' data.
How You Benefit from ScienceSoft as Your Analytics Partner
We set up automated data management and governance processes and implement self-service BI to ensure you can easily create ad hoc reports without any coding skills, and your IT team doesn’t have to manage data manually.
We use various data visualization techniques to highlight the most important analytics insights in each report and make them easy to scan at one glance.
Reliable insights due to trustworthy data
We consolidate your disparate data sources into a DWH to serve as a single point of truth for enterprise-wide analytics. Our robust ETL processes will guarantee your data is always accurate, consistent, and complete to facilitate dependable analytics.
Value-focused data analytics
As an expert analytics consultancy, we don’t simply build reports — our goal is to help you fully utilize the potential of your analytics solution and discover new optimization opportunities hidden in your data (e.g., for operational cost reduction, productivity improvements).
Our Data Analytics Portfolio
Quality Services – Happy Customers
Heather Owen Nigl
Chief Financial Officer
We first contacted ScienceSoft to get expert advice on the creation of the centralized analytical solution. After we got a clear project roadmap, we commissioned ScienceSoft to develop a part of the solution, covering invoicing. The system automates data integration from different sources and provides visibility into the invoicing process. We have already engaged ScienceSoft in supporting the solution and would definitely consider ScienceSoft as an IT vendor in the future.
President & CEO
bioAffinity Technologies hired ScienceSoft to help in the development of its automated data analysis software for detection of lung cancer using flow cytometry. Our project required a large amount of industry-specific methodology and algorithms to be implemented into our new software connected to EHR/LIS systems, which ScienceSoft’s team handled well due to a profound understanding of laboratory software specifics and integrations.
Electrochemical Cell Design and Test Engineer
Unilia Fuel Cells
We commissioned ScienceSoft to build a flexible database with user interfaces for managing our test data stored as time-based CVS files. ScienceSoft delivered a fully functioning solution regardless of the new requirements that appeared during the project. We are planning to extend the logic of our reports and dashboards and data processing options in our solution, and we’ll definitely be considering ScienceSoft as our partner in this initiative.
How We Ensure Smooth Sailing of Our Projects
With over three decades of experience in analytics services, we have established mature processes to guarantee that we always deliver on our promises.
We utilize our ISO 9001-certified quality management system throughout the project life cycle.
We assess project risks in advance to provide realistic time & budget estimations.
We foster cooperation, trust, and respect to achieve effective teamwork.
Being ISO 27001-certified, we guarantee that we collect and store your business data securely.
We maintain and update accurate project documentation to support future software evolution.
We ensure full transparency of project progress with the help of tailored KPIs, frequent reporting, and efficient task-tracking systems.
Having worked with 30+ diverse industries, we speak your language and understand your domain's unique challenges and needs.
To ensure high user adoption and smooth knowledge transfer, we are ready to conduct user training for your team.
The Financial Times Includes ScienceSoft USA Corporation in the List of the Americas’ Fastest-Growing Companies 2023
For the second year in a row, ScienceSoft USA Corporation ranks among 500 American companies with the highest revenue growth. This achievement is the result of our unfailing commitment to provide high-quality IT services and create best-value solutions that meet and even exceed our clients’ expectations.
Flexible Service Approaches
Analytics as a Service (AaaS)
Within a subscription fee, you carry out data analysis on a fully customized cloud analytics platform built and maintained by ScienceSoft.
Managed data analysis
ScienceSoft’s data analysts collect and process your data to deliver quick one-time or recurrent analytics insights to you.
Data analytics consulting
ScienceSoft’s consultants help you choose an optimal data analytics strategy and guide you on designing, developing, implementing and improving a proprietary data analytics solution.
Data analytics implementation
We design and implement an analytics solution with the basic functionality to address your current data analytics needs and scale up as they grow. Your data analytics solution may include such elements as DWH, OLAP cubes, data visualization, data science, big data components etc.
Data analytics modernization
ScienceSoft helps upgrade the existing data analytics solution to achieve maximum ROI and meet the new data analytics needs.
Data management services
ScienceSoft implements a robust data management framework to organize your processes of data collection, storage, access, security, analysis, etc.
ScienceSoft's Solutions – from Automation to Advanced Data Analytics
Data integration and data warehousing
- Data preparation and management.
- Development and tuning of machine learning (ML) (including deep learning) models.
- Development and tuning of data mining models.
- Designing and implanting AI solutions.
- Image analysis software development.
- Business intelligence and data analytics infrastructure design and implementation.
- Ad hoc and scheduled analytics querying and reporting.
- Natural language user interface.
- Data gathering and cleansing for ML model training.
- ML modeling.
- Interactive dashboarding.
- Custom and pre-built visuals.
- Multiple visualization techniques (symbol maps, line charts, bar charts, pie charts, etc.)
Latest Data Analytics Insights
How to build a data warehouse from scratch: approaches, plan, software, and costs
ScienceSoft shares experience on efficient construction of a data warehouse (DWH): approaches, plan, skills required, software we recommend, and DWH development costs.
Data warehouse software: 5 best data warehousing tools
Get a structured overview of data warehouse software: key features of a DWH system and a list of our proven tools to build a DWH solution.
Best software to build a data warehouse in the cloud: features, benefits, costs
ScienceSoft’s cloud data warehouse consultants present the list of 6 cloud-based data warehouse platforms that cover 99.9% use cases in data warehousing.
Business Intelligence implementation: plan, software, costs, and required skills
ScienceSoft advises on business intelligence implementation in your company: plan, tools, costs, skills for building an effective BI and analytics solution.
Real-time data warehouse: architecture, use cases, and key techs
ScienceSoft’s data engineers describe the architecture of a real-time data warehouse, outline its key components and use cases, and list the most reliable techs.