Data Analytics Services
Data analytics helps businesses convert their raw business data into actionable insights. Since 1989, ScienceSoft has been helping companies make quick and data-driven decisions in the ever-changing environment by rendering a full set of data analytics services.
On-demand data analysis
Get your data collected, processed and presented in the form of quick regular or one-time analytics insights and avoid the time and cost burden for developing and managing a full-scale analytical solution.
Subscription-based data analysis
With subscription-based data analysis, or Analytics as a Service (AaaS), you carry out data analysis on a fully customized in-cloud analytics platform built and maintained by ScienceSoft.
BI and DWH consulting
BI and DWH implementation
Whether you consider implementing a data analytics solution or completely revamping the existing one, ScienceSoft is ready to deliver a time-effective solution fully compliant with your business objectives.
BI and DWH support and evolution
Get your analytics solution tuned within days or even hours – we analyze the as-is analytical environment, define the stumbling blocks, and fix the issues that hinder you from leveraging data analytics.
- Monitoring revenue, expenses and profitability of a company.
- Profitability analysis and financial performance management.
- Budget planning, formulating long-term business plans.
- Financial risk forecasting and management.
- Customer behavior analysis and predictive modeling.
- Customer segmentation for tailored marketing campaigns.
- Personalized cross-selling and upselling offers for extended customer lifetime value.
- Predicting customer attrition and customer churn risk management.
- Customer sentiment analysis for increasing product/service quality.
Brand and product analytics
- Conducting product performance analysis.
- Tracking customer interactions with a product to identify pain points leading to churn.
- Conducting competitor benchmarking.
- Real-time asset monitoring and tracking.
- Asset life cycle management
- Predictive and preventive maintenance.
- Asset health prediction.
- Designing asset maintenance and replacement strategies.
- Employee/department performance monitoring and analysis.
- Employee experience and satisfaction analysis.
- Employee retention strategy optimization and management.
- Employee hiring strategy analysis and optimization.
Supply chain analytics
- Identifying demand drivers, consumer demand forecasting and planning.
- Supplier performance monitoring and evaluation.
- Predictive route optimization.
- Determining the optimal level of inventory to meet the demand and prevent stockouts, inventory planning and management.
- Identifying patterns and trends throughout the supply chain for enhanced supply chain risks management.
- Overall equipment effectiveness analysis and optimization.
- Manufacturing process quality prediction and management.
- Equipment maintenance scheduling.
- Power consumption forecasting and optimization.
- Production loss root cause analysis.
Data analytics tech components we cover
- Extract, transform, load (ETL) or extract, load, transform (ELT) design and implementation.
- Data governance (data security, quality, availability) management.
- Data warehouse and data marts design and implementation.
- Big data infrastructure setup and support.
- Big data quality and security management.
- Big data analysis and reporting.
- (Big) Data preparation and management.
- Development and tuning of ML (including deep learning) models.
- Development and tuning of data mining models.
- Image analysis software development.
- Business intelligence and data analytics infrastructure design and implementation.
- Ad hoc and scheduled analytics querying and reporting.
- Natural language user interface.
- Interactive dashboarding.
- Custom and pre-built visuals.
- Multiple visualization techniques (symbol maps, line charts, bar charts, pie charts, etc.)
- 31 years in data analytics and data science.
- 15 years of experience in rendering data warehouse services, designing and implementing business intelligence solutions.
- Traditional BI and big data projects with the use of Microsoft Power BI since 2016.
- 7 years of big data consulting and implementation practice.
- A multifunctional team of data analytics experts who can deliver agile solutions of different complexity levels.
Our Customers Say
bioAffinity Technologies hired ScienceSoft to help in the development of its automated data analysis software for detection of lung cancer using flow cytometry. We asked ScienceSoft to create a program that could generate a physician’s report from the analysis of single samples by flow cytometry as well as data from EHR/LIS systems.
We have been very pleased with ScienceSoft. They are reliable, thorough, smart, available, extremely good communicators and very friendly.
Maria Zannes, President & CEO at bioAffinity Technologies
Managed Analytics Services to Support Strategic Market Analysis
- Strategic analysis of the airline industry market based on the 10-year history of external data.
- A data warehouse, a 10-dimension OLAP cube, and a web interface deployed and managed by ScienceSoft.
Big Data Implementation for Advertising Channel Analysis in 10+ Countries
- A big data warehousing solution enables comprehensive advertising channel analysis.
- Five-module analytics system for processing more than 1,000 different types of raw data and analyzing almost 30,000 attributes.
- Up to 100 times faster analytical query processing.
Development of a DWH and an Analytics Solution for 500+ Nursing Homes
- Improved analytical process and standardized reporting.
- Simplified analytical system support due to the consolidation achieved at all levels (database, SSAS, and reporting).
Implementation of a Data Analytics Platform for a Telecom Company
- A platform for aggregating data from 10+ sources for historical analytics and forecasting.
- ROLAP cubes with 30+ dimensions and 10+ facts.
- Robust data visualization to:
- Measure user engagement and preferences.
- Spot trends in user behavior.
- Make predictions about user behavior, etc.
Development of a DWH and an Analytics Solution for Advanced Sales Analysis
- Solution for a multinational FMCG corporation with more than 200 markets, 1 bn consumers, and 60,000 employees.
- Three-module BI solution for data processing and unification.
Development of a DWH and an Analytics Solution for a Multibusiness Corporation
- Ingesting and storing structured and unstructured data from 15 data sources.
- About 100 ETL processes.
- An analytical server with 5 OLAP cubes and about 60 dimensions overall.
- 90+ reports.
Development of a Data Warehouse and an Analytics Solution for Luxury Vehicle Dealers
- Analytical system for the automotive software provider with a network of 55,000 clients in 80 countries.
- ETL-based DWH solution with a staging area, DWH database and data marts.
- Over 40 customizable reports and dashboards.
times faster data analysis and reporting
reduction of operational costs
reduction of churn rate
Not ready to give away these data analytics benefits?
- Elimination of the guesswork out of your business processes.
- Faster and accurate reporting, analysis and planning.
- Identification of profit opportunities.
- Enhanced customer experience.