Innovative R&D Solutions
Together with scientific partners our team is working on research and development projects in the following fields:
- Computer vision, image processing and analysis;
- Video data processing, object tracking;
- Artificial intelligence, pattern recognition;
- Remote data sensing, geographic information systems;
- Processing of digital signals in devices;
- Human-computer interface.
Our experience in algorithm development/optimization can be grouped into the following categories:
- Signal Processing;
- Applied Mechanics;
- Computer Vision.
In our computer vision projects we use the latest technology for building custom computer vision solutions to automatically process, organize and evaluate images. We work with still images and video sequences. The solutions we offer are based on the most recent R&D findings in the field. We are skilled in:
- Motion-based recognition for automatic object detection.
- Detecting events, such as automated surveillance.
- Organizing information like video indexing and retrieval.
- Human-computer interaction for recognition and authentication.
Though people most likely think of medical images processing or military computer vision applications, the innovation is not limited to mission-critical realms. We have completed a set of very complex and technologically demanding projects for the retail industry.