Node.js consulting helps launch the development of future-proof Node.js applications and streamline or recover ongoing development. With Node.js consulting from ScienceSoft, you get high-performing Node.js apps delivered & scaled ~x1.5-2 faster and upgrade Node.js competencies of your in-house team.
Ran Into Node.js Development Challenges?
Our consultants are ready to help you select the right mix of technologies & tools for Node.js development, apply Node.js best practices for development, assess and optimize application performance, and reduce app maintenance costs.
The scope of work is tailored to your unique situation:
Node.js project launch consulting
- Selection of tools & technologies.
- Project planning, time & budget estimation.
- Architecture design.
- Technical interviews to help select candidates for an in-house Node.js team.
- Node.js training for an in-house team.
Node.js application deployment consulting
- DevOps consulting.
- Issue resolution and debugging.
- Infrastructure costs optimization.
Node.js application performance optimization
- Review of current software architecture and tech stack.
- App performance diagnostics and testing to identify the root cause of negative patterns.
- Recommendations on code or architecture changes.
- Training on continuous application performance management for an in-house team.
Node.js application architecture improvement
- Review of the current architecture, cloud services, tech stack, and integrations.
- Identification of the system’s bottlenecks.
- Check-up on security vulnerabilities.
- Preparation of an optimal scalability map.
- Architecture redesign to improve availability, security, compliance, and cost-effectiveness.
Note: ScienceSoft’s team of consultants can include senior Node.js engineers, software architects, DevOps, QA and security specialists, and project managers.
- 23 years in web development, 17 years in mobile development.
- 20 years in QA consulting and 19 years in cybersecurity.
- 10-year practice in the development of complex cloud applications, including SaaS and large distributed enterprise systems.
- Skills in cutting-edge technologies: computer vision, machine learning, IoT, big data, AR, VR, blockchain.
- Expertise in 30 industries, including healthcare, retail, and financial services.
- Experience in building software compliant with HIPAA, GAMP, FDA, GLBA and PCI DSS regulations.
Node.js Dev Areas We Are Skilled in
Web and mobile apps (real-time, cloud-native, single-page)
Node.js frameworks and libraries
Mobile dev platforms/tools
Real-time data processing
Architecture designs and patterns
Traditional 3-layer architecture
Service-oriented architecture (SOA)
Various approaches to enterprise application integration (database integration, point-to-point and middleware-based SOA, robotic process automation)
Development of a Web Application for Managing AR Content in a Digital Signage Solution
- Result: A scalable role-based admin panel to create and manage AR app templates, connect AR devices, and set up client accounts.
- Techs & tools: Node.js, Feathers JS, Amazon S3, MariaDB, Redis, Go, Docker.
Development of Remote Patient Monitoring Software
- Result: Mobile apps (iOS and Android) and a web app to aggregate and process data from multiple sensors in real-time.
Upgrade of a Web Portal with 400m Subscriptions
- Result: The portal was redesigned into a single-page app and enhanced with custom APIs for particular info requests (hotel deals, vacation packages, etc.).
code Quality Practices We Help Establish
Adherence to code rules
- Creating descriptive names for code variables.
- Leaving comments about what particular code functions and methods do.
- Documenting what the whole code does and what its dependencies are in a final README doc.
- Splitting code into short units.
- Using framework APIs and third-party libraries.
- Conducting unit tests.
- Keeping code portable.
- Using version control.
- Using linting tools (SonarQube, ESLint).
Code review practices
E.g., ad hoc review, pass-around, walkthrough, pull request, inspection.
Control of code quality metrics
Maintainability index (MI), Cyclomatic Complexity (CC), Lines of Code.
Node.js consulting at the project’s start
We provide recommendations on tech stack and frameworks, design future-proof architecture, and share Node.js best practices during training sessions for an in-house team.
Additionally, we can conduct technical interviews with candidates for your in-house Node.js team.
Node.js consulting for a project in progress
We run architecture and code reviews to help improve Node.js application performance, scale faster, solve security issues, and reduce infrastructure costs.
Avoid Development Pitfalls with Up-to-Date Node.js Expertise
Leverage the following benefits with Node.js consulting service from ScienceSoft:
20-50% faster development
due to adoption of Node.js best practices and filled-in knowledge gaps.
x2-5 faster application deployment
due to expert guidance while triaging and fixing defects.
50-90% fewer performance and security issues
due to mature architecture design.
10-40% reduction in infrastructure costs
due to optimized resource consumption.
Ship High-Quality Node.js Applications Faster
Request Node.js consulting service from ScienceSoft to increase and improve development output.