Hire Front-End Developers
Talents with 6+ years of Expertise on Average
Our Related Services
If you find either of the offers below closer to what you’re looking for, follow the link to check the dedicated page.
Why Partner Up with ScienceSoft
In early 2020, we hired ScienceSoft to help our team with front-end portal development focusing on SCSS and Angular 9. ScienceSoft’s team is highly skilled and extremely committed to providing excellent results. The cooperation ran very smoothly. We enjoyed our collaboration with ScienceSoft and won’t hesitate to recommend their front-end development expertise!
Vilnis Vitolins, Owner, LTA Nams
Learn more about our approach to the development process – agile development steps, DevOps practices, modular architecture design, and more.
ScienceSoft’s Six-step Hiring Process
Thanks to its comprehensive 6-step hiring procedure, ScienceSoft welcomes only the most skilled and extremely productive engineers on board.
- Careful CV scanning.
- HR specialist's interview.
- Test task 1 (soft skills).
- PM's/Team Lead's interview.
- Test task 2 (hard skills).
- CTO's interview.
The competition for ScienceSoft front-end developer roles is always high (50+ applicants per position) and we always take our time to hire only the most fitting candidates. This way, we guarantee that our developers will deliver the highest level of services.
Sample Profile of Our Senior Front-End Developer
Sam, Senior Front-End Developer
Experienced in front-end architecture design and development of front ends for large and complex web solutions.
- Front-end architecture design (SPA) and development of a complex business intelligence system with real-time data analytics and machine learning functionality. Lead in a team of 12 developers.
Technologies: Vue.js, SASS, webpack, Node.js, Express.
- Front-end development of an online labor platform. Senior in a team of 20 developers.
Technologies: Angular 9, TypeScript, Ng-Zorro, bignumber.js.
- Front-end development and continuous maintenance/evolution of a large ecommerce website and its administration panel. Senior in a team of 12 developers.
Technologies: Angular 9, Angular Material, TypeScript, React, RxJS.
- Front-end development of medium and large web applications using Angular, Vue.js, React, TypeScript, and Meteor.
- Design and development of front-end architectures (SPA, PWA, micro frontends, etc.)
- Implementation of UI components; compliance with the latest UI design standards.
- Development with cross-browser and cross-platform compatibility in mind.
- Proficiency in SAAS and CSS3; use of easily maintainable CSS architectures.
- Knowledge of XML and XML-based standards.
- Ability to understand existing large front-end codebases.
- Unit testing and rigorous code review, proactive code polishing.
- Front-end performance optimization to improve user experience.
- High flexibility; adaptation to new processes and requirements in 3-5 days.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to collaborate with stakeholders and product owners to verify requirements.
- Ability to cooperate with UI designers and back-end developers.
- Ambition to lead and train junior developers and/or new team members.
- Eager contributions to discussions on how to design front-end architectures.
- Ability to combine business needs and technical requirements.
Development methodologies and practices
- Agile methodologies: Scrum, Kanban, XP.
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science.
How Our Front-End Developers for Hire Ensure Code Quality
Coding best practices
- Adherence to SEO and WCAG2 guidelines.
- In-code comments and descriptive names for all variables.
- Documented code and code dependencies.
- Code is split into short and focused units.
- Use of third-party libraries and version control tools.
- Ensured code portability.
- Unit tests are prepared along with software requirements specification (SRS).
- Verification of code behavior in response to the input of standard, boundary, and incorrect values.
- Unit tests are rerun after each significant change in code to ensure stable performance.
Code review practices
- Ad hoc review.
- Peer review.
- Code walkthrough.
- Code inspection.
Code quality metrics
- Maintainability index (MI).
- Cyclomatic Complexity (CC).
- Depth of Inheritance.
- Class Coupling.
Software Our Front-End Developers Build
- Large and complex applications, requiring 50+ FTE teams.
- Applications with multiple integrations.
- Front-end libraries.
All groups of end users
- B2B, B2C, B2E software.
- Custom enterprise platforms and corporate apps.
- Software products.
The Financial Times Includes ScienceSoft USA Corporation in the List of the Americas’ Fastest-Growing Companies 2023
For the second year in a row, ScienceSoft USA Corporation ranks among 500 American companies with the highest revenue growth. This achievement is the result of our unfailing commitment to provide high-quality IT services and create best-value solutions that meet and even exceed our clients’ expectations.
Mobile Video Streaming Apps for a TV Industry Leader
- 5.5 years of continuous evolution of the apps.
- Video streaming apps used by 6 major US broadcasting companies.
- A proprietary Backbone.js-based framework for easy app management.
Team Augmentation for Marketplace Development
- Development and maintenance of a multi-vendor marketplace with 14 major product categories.
- Iterative front-end development and evolution for high UX.
- 1+ year of cooperation.
Redesign, Migration, and Modernization of a Corporate Web Training Portal
- Team of 3 developers and 1 QA engineer working under the Scrum.
- Front-end modernization using the AJAX technology.
- Load time testing to ensure stable performance.
Technologies: Angular 4, HTML, CSS, TypeScript, RxJS, AJAX, Selenium.
Development and Continuous Evolution of Enonic CMS
- Team of 5 developers and 1 QA specialist.
- 5+ years of cooperation.
- Code refactoring from ExtJS to TypeScript to ensure dynamic nature of the CMS.
Development of an Azure-based Software Product for Business Automation
- Highly dynamic SaaS software product with a custom monitoring module.
- Agile (Scrum) development with the DevOps (Docker, CI/CD) approach and the IMAAT (Integrated Manual and Automated Testing) technique.
Technologies: Angular 10, TypeScript 3.9, RxJS, MobX.
AR Content Management System for a Digital Signage Solution
- Team of a PM, a senior React developer, a middle React developer, 2 senior Node.js developers, and a QA engineer.
- Work under Scrum for 6 months.
- Custom web app for managing AR content & devices.
Technologies: React, Redux; Amazon S3, MariaDB, Node.js.
How You Hire Front-end Developers from ScienceSoft
You send us a request, specifying the number of front-end developers you need, their desired level of their experience, as well as the model of cooperation you're interested in.
ScienceSoft performs preliminary scanning of our experts' CVs in the database and sends you the most relevant ones.
You name the CVs you're most interested in and let us know the time you're available for interviewing the candidates.
We help arrange the interviews with our front-end developers within 1-2 days.
After you confirm the experts' competence, ScienceSoft works with you to compose a service level agreement (SLA).
Once you sign, the experts (lead by ScienceSoft’s or your PM – you decide) immediately start working on your project.
How We Ensure Successful Cooperation
Fast team adjustments on demand
When choosing ScienceSoft’s services by front-end developers in a dedicated or an augmented team, you get the necessary resources in less than a week and can expect us to add or remove FTEs on your demand in 1-2 days.
We track the efficiency of front-end developers in dedicated teams via such KPIs as cycle/lead time, team velocity, and deployment frequency. You also get full access to our reporting tools (Jira, Confluence) and can monitor project progress anytime.
Latest technology knowledge
To keep our front-end developers’ skills ahead of the curve, we endorse active participation in relevant tech conferences & webinars and organize internal & external training sessions on the use of front-end development tools.
Hire Front-End Developers: In-house vs. Outsourcing
- On average, it takes 8-10 months to find front-end developers (2-3 talents) with necessary skills and experience and get them onboard. Vendors already have a pool of cherry-picked talents, who will be ready to join your project in a week.
- Handling payroll taxes is a natural consequence of in-house hiring. By working with a vendor, you have them handle all taxes while you only pay the service fee according to the T&M model by hourly rate.
- Hiring front-end developers to your in-house team, you take on long-term legal responsibilities. Vendor outsourcing lets you easily put the cooperation on hold whenever you need it or cancel partnership with a 1-month notice.