500+ Pre-Vetted Offshore Developers for Hire
Hire Offshore Developers with 9+ Years of Expertise
ScienceSoft offers outsourcing services by mature software developers skilled in both cutting-edge and legacy technologies. We offer team augmentation for you to double the development pace with highly productive devs. The agile approach of our self-managed teams helps cut your project cost by 30–50%.
ScienceSoft is a highly skilled and uniquely capable firm with multitudes of talent on-board. We have collaborated on a number of diverse projects over the years, all of which have been utmost success for both us and our clients. We are working to expand our collaboration with them and highly recommend them to others as well.
Nader Afshar, President, Persis Consulting Co
Experts focusing on transforming UI mockups into smoothly interactive client-end code.
Developers who implement powerful, stable, and secure server-side part of any solution.
Professionals who skillfully handle the delivery of both high-quality front ends and reliable back ends.
19 years in .NET development, 220+ delivered .NET projects.
25 years in Java development, 120+ projects in Java.
16 years in PHP development, 160+ PHP projects.
34 years in C++ and Qt development, 70% of them with 10+ years of experience.
10 years in Python development, devs with 5–20 years of experience.
Experience in over 15 most popular Golang frameworks and libraries.
MEAN stack and Node.js developers with 5-year experience on average.
100+ Angular developers with 5 years of experience on average.
React.js and React Native developers; experience in techs since launch years (2013 and 2015).
16 years in iOS development (Objective-C, Swift). Award-winning apps and apps praised by Deloitte.
14 years in Android development (Java, Kotlin). 200+ projects, including Rakuten Viber for Android.
Our Competencies to Power Large-Scale Projects
By request of a leading market research company, we have built a Hadoop-based big data solution for monitoring and analyzing advertising channels in 10+ countries.
A large US-based jewelry manufacturer and retailer relies on ETL pipelines built by ScienceSoft’s Spark developers.
Our Apache Cassandra consultants helped a leading Internet of Vehicles company enhance their big data solution that analyzes IoT data from 600,000 vehicles.
We use Kafka for handling big data streams. In our IoT pet tracking solution, Kafka processes 30,000+ events per second from 1 million devices.
ScienceSoft has helped one of the top market research companies migrate its big data solution for advertising channel analysis to Apache Hive. Together with other improvements, this led tо 100x faster data processing.
We leverage Apache ZooKeeper to coordinate services in large-scale distributed systems and avoid server crashes, performance and partitioning issues.
We use HBase if your database should scale to billions of rows and millions of columns while maintaining constant write and read performance.
We leverage Azure Cosmos DB to implement a multi-model, globally distributed, elastic NoSQL database on the cloud. Our team used Cosmos DB in a connected car solution for one of the world’s technology leaders.
We use Amazon Redshift to build cost-effective data warehouses that easily handle complex queries and large amounts of data.
We use Amazon DynamoDB as a NoSQL database service for solutions that require low latency, high scalability and always available data.
ScienceSoft used MongoDB-based warehouse for an IoT solution that processed 30K+ events/per second from 1M devices. We’ve also delivered MongoDB-based operations management software for a pharma manufacturer.
A certified Microsoft partner, ScienceSoft creates CRM and ERP solutions powered by Dynamics 365 and optimizes most effectively a range of business operations.
ScienceSoft achieves at least 20% increase in sales and 30% improvement in case resolution with well-thought-out and business-tailored Salesforce solutions.
A certified Adobe Solution Partner, ScienceSoft builds on robust functionality of Adobe Commerce to create highly automated and scalable ecommerce solutions.
Solid expertise in SharePoint services has earned ScienceSoft a place in Clutch’s list of Top SharePoint Developers in 2023.
A certified ServiceNow partner, ScienceSoft offers a proprietary 4-level implementation model that helps deliver the best value from ServiceNow adoption.
ScienceSoft sets up Power BI to process data from any source and report on data findings in a user-friendly format.
Learn more about our approach to the development process – agile development steps, DevOps practices, modular architecture design, and more.
ScienceSoft’s Six-step Hiring Process
Thanks to its comprehensive 6-step hiring procedure, ScienceSoft welcomes only the most fitting and extremely productive engineers on board.
- Careful CV scanning.
- HR specialist's interview.
- Test task 1 (soft skills).
- PM's/Team Lead's interview.
- Test task 2 (hard skills).
- CTO's interview.
The competition for ScienceSoft offshore developer roles is high (50+ applicants per position) and we always take our time to hire only the most suitable candidates. This way, we guarantee that our engineers will deliver the highest level of services.
The Financial Times Includes ScienceSoft USA Corporation in the List of the Americas’ Fastest-Growing Companies 2023
For the second year in a row, ScienceSoft USA Corporation ranks among 500 American companies with the highest revenue growth. This achievement is the result of our unfailing commitment to provide high-quality IT services and create best-value solutions that meet and even exceed our clients’ expectations.
Experience: 9+ years
- Development of scalable, testable, documented applications.
- Design of resilient, secure, and cost-effective architectures with automation and IaaC in mind.
- Ability to quickly understand large existing codebases.
- Migration to newer technologies and legacy code refactoring.
- Code review to ensure security, compliance with best practices.
- Unit testing.
- Quickly adapts to new project processes, tools, and requirements (<3 days).
- Willing to lead and mentor juniors and new team members.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Cooperates with Product Owners, verifies software requirements.
- Optimizes software performance and system processes.
- Eager about finding the best working solutions to uncommon issues and challenges.
- Shrewdly bridges the gap between business needs and technical limitations.
- Is strongly motivated.
Development methodologies and practices
- Agile methodologies: Scrum, Kanban, XP.
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science.
Programming best practices
- Adherence to the latest official coding guidelines.
- Use of code style checking tools.
- In-code comments and descriptive names for all variables.
- Documented dependencies and general code functionality explanations.
- Code split into short and focused units.
- Reasonable standardization and automation.
- Use of frameworks’ APIs, third-party libraries, version control tools.
- Ensured code portability.
- Unit tests are created as part of a functional requirements specification.
- Tests are aimed at verifying code behavior in response to the input of standard, boundary, and incorrect values.
- Unit tests are rerun after each significant code change to ensure proper performance.
Code review practices
- Ad hoc review.
- Peer review.
- Code walkthrough.
- Code inspection.
Code quality metrics
- Maintainability Index (MI).
- Cyclomatic Complexity (CC).
- Depth of Inheritance.
- Class Coupling.
- B2B software.
- B2E software.
- B2C software.
- Custom enterprise platforms and applications for internal use.
- Commercial software products.
By software complexity
- Large, complex applications.
- Massive and sophisticated software ecosystems.
- Business-critical solutions with strict requirements to performance and availability.
- Highly secure systems.
- Apps rich in integrations.
- Data-intensive applications.
By application type
- Web applications.
- Cross-platform and native mobile apps for iOS and Android.
- Desktop apps for Windows, Linux, macOS.
- Cloud applications.
- Embedded systems.
Our Hallmark Development Projects
Rakuten Viber Desktop, Mobile, and Web Application Development Outsourcing
- 3 teams, 40+ developers, 5+ years.
- Windows and Android versions of the VoIP app with over 1.17B downloads.
- Web app on Zend Framework.
- Scrum development and CI/CD with Jenkins & GitLab.
Technologies: C++, MySQL; SQLite, Jira.
Software Product Development for a Global Leader in Image Processing
- 12 products developed by ScienceSoft's team.
- 5+ years of cooperation.
- 7 teams with 30 C++ and Qt developers.
- Time-to-market shortened to 3–4 months per product.
Technologies: Qt, C++, Objective-C, Xcode, Cocoa, .NET, Visual Build.
Development of Web and Mobile Apps for a TV Industry Leader
- 5.5 years of cooperation.
- A custom framework for fast and easy app updates via cloud.
- 9 developers continuously working on evolving the products.
Team Augmentation for Marketplace Development: Go, Angular, Swift, Kotlin
- Multi-vendor marketplace with 14 major product categories, 1+ year of cooperation.
- Front end on Angular with the back end on Golang, native iOS and Android apps on Swift and Kotlin.
- Rearchitecting into microservices.
Technologies: Go-Kit, Java, TypeScript, Kubernetes.
Development of a Web App for an AR Digital Signage Solution
- Team of a PM, 2 back-end developers, 2 front-end developers, and a QA engineer working according to Scrum for 6 months.
- Integration of a custom Unity3D plugin for AR content editing.
Technologies: Node.js, FeathersJS, Amazon S3, MariaDB, Go, Docker, Jenkins, Swagger; React, Redux.
Implementation of a Data Analytics Platform for a Telecom Company
- Dedicated team of data scientists.
- ROLAP cubes with 30+ dimensions and 10+ facts for regular and ad-hoc reporting.
- Multi-tenant architecture.
- Cost reduction of AWS computing resources by 80%.
Technologies: Python, Apache Kafka, Amazon Redshift, MQTT.
How to Hire Offshore Developers from ScienceSoft
You send us a request, specifying the number of offshore experts you need, their desired technology specialty, level of experience, as well as the model of cooperation you're interested in.
ScienceSoft performs preliminary scanning of our experts' CVs in the database and sends you the most relevant ones.
You choose the CVs you're most interested in and let us know the time you're available for interviewing candidates.
We help arrange the interviews with our offshore developers within 1-2 days.
After you confirm the experts' competence, ScienceSoft works with you to compose a service level agreement (SLA).
Once you sign, the experts (lead by ScienceSoft’s or your PM – you decide) immediately start working on your project.
Fast and safe resource management
We need 1–5 days to start cooperation and provide the most fitting candidates for the job or put together a top self-managed team for your project. We guarantee fast scale up or down of both augmented and dedicated teams on-demand.
KPI-controlled progress and transparent cooperation
We use mature KPI systems and templates (team velocity, deployment frequency, etc.) to ensure high performance of our developers in a dedicated team cooperation model. To ensure maximum transparency, we give you access to our progress-tracking tools.
Motivation and professional growth
We take care of developers’ general administration and highly encourage their professional growth. We offer internal and external training, mentorship programs, and certification to the developers according to their individual development plans.
Should You Employ In-House or Hire Offshore Developers from a Vendor?
Check the details
Hiring In-house vs. Hiring Offshore Developers from a Vendor
- Putting together an in-house development team usually takes up to 10 months. If you choose to hire offshore developers from a vendor, you get the needed resources in a week.
- Hiring in-house means legal employment and long-term obligations to every developer. When working with a vendor, you have only one partnership contract, which you can terminate with a one-month notice.
- Offshore software development hourly rates can help you reduce the costs of your development project.
Leverage the experience of ScienceSoft’s developers to handle skill deficiency or staff gaps in your project.
Have a team of experienced talents managed by ScienceSoft’s Team Lead/PM to work on your project or its part.
All about Software Development
Developers for Hire
Enterprise Software Development