Offshore Developers for Hire
ScienceSoft offers outsourcing services by mature software developers skilled in both cutting-edge and legacy technologies. We offer team augmentation for you to double the development pace with highly productive devs. The agile approach of our self-managed teams helps cut your project cost by 30-50%.
ScienceSoft is a highly skilled and uniquely capable firm with multitudes of talent on-board. We have collaborated on a number of diverse projects over the years, all of which have been utmost success for both us and our clients. We are working to expand our collaboration with them and highly recommend them to others as well.
Nader Afshar, President, Persis Consulting Co
Looking to Hire Skilled Offshore Talents?
By partnering up with ScienceSoft, you entrust your project (or its part) to experienced, dedicated, and proactive developers. What’s more – you get fast access to the services by mature QA specialists, DevOps engineers, and other experts for hire.
Image Analysis, AI, and Machine Learning
Back end: Multi-tenancy, cloud-native, CQRS, event sourcing, DDD, microservices, service-oriented architecture (SOA), clean architecture, serverless, decoupled (headless) architecture, multi
Front end: MVC, SPA, MVVM, PWA, reactive architecture, micro frontends.
Experience: 9+ years
- Development of scalable, testable, documented applications.
- Design of resilient, secure, and cost-effective architectures with automation and IaaC in mind.
- Ability to quickly understand large existing codebases.
- Migration to newer technologies and legacy code refactoring.
- Code review to ensure security, compliance with best practices.
- Unit testing.
- Quickly adapts to new project processes, tools, and requirements (<3 days).
- Willing to lead and mentor juniors and new team members.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Cooperates with Product Owners, verifies software requirements.
- Optimizes software performance and system processes.
- Eager about finding the best working solutions to uncommon issues and challenges.
- Shrewdly bridges the gap between business needs and technical limitations.
- Is strongly motivated.
Development methodologies and practices
- Agile methodologies: Scrum, Kanban, XP.
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science.
Programming best practices
- Adherence to the latest official coding guidelines.
- Use of code style checking tools.
- In-code comments and descriptive names for all variables.
- Documented dependencies and general code functionality explanations.
- Code split into short and focused units.
- Reasonable standardization and automation.
- Use of frameworks’ APIs, third-party libraries, version control tools.
- Ensured code portability.
- Unit tests are created as part of a functional requirements specification.
- Tests are aimed at verifying code behavior in response to the input of standard, boundary, and incorrect values.
- Unit tests are rerun after each significant code change to ensure proper performance.
Code review practices
- Ad hoc review.
- Peer review.
- Code walkthrough.
- Code inspection.
Code quality metrics
- Maintainability Index (MI).
- Cyclomatic Complexity (CC).
- Depth of Inheritance.
- Class Coupling.
Software Our Developers Build
By software complexity
By application type
Viber Desktop, Mobile, and Web Application Development Outsourcing
- 5+ years of cooperation under the Build-Operate-Transfer model; 3 teams, 40+ developers.
- Windows and Android versions of the VoIP app with over 1 billion downloads.
- Web app for online billing on Zend Framework.
- Scrum development and CI/CD with Jenkins & GitLab.
Technologies: C++, Qt; PHP, MySQL; SQLite, Jira.
Software Product Development for a Global Leader in Image Processing
- 12 products for digital marketing developed by ScienceSoft.
- 5+ years of cooperation.
- 7 teams with 30 C++ and Qt developers.
- Time-to-market shortened to 3-4 months per product.
Technologies: Qt, C++, Objective-C, iOS, Xcode, Cocoa, .NET, Visual Build, InstallShield, Calabash.
Mobile Video Streaming Apps for a TV Industry Leader
- 5.5 years of cooperation.
- Multi-screen apps for online streaming used by 6 major US broadcasting companies.
- A propriety Backbone.js-based framework to enable fast and easy app updates via cloud.
- 9 developers continuously work on evolving the products.
Team Augmentation for Marketplace Development: Go, Angular, Swift, Kotlin
- Development and evolution of a multi-vendor marketplace with 14 major product categories.
- 1+ year of cooperation.
- Web app on Angular with the back end on Golang, apps for iOS and Android on Swift and Kotlin.
- Rearchitecting into microservices.
Technologies: Go-Kit, Kubernetes, Java, TypeScript.
Implementation of a Data Analytics Platform for a Telecom Company
- Dedicated team of data scientists.
- ROLAP cubes with 30+ dimensions and 10+ facts to enable regular and ad-hoc reporting.
- Multi-tenant architecture.
- Use of Amazon Spot Instances to reduce the costs of AWS computing resources by 80%.
Technologies: Python, Apache Kafka, Amazon Simple Storage Service, Amazon Redshift, MQTT.
AR Content Management System for a Digital Signage Solution
- Team of a PM, 2 senior back-end developers, a senior front-end developer, a middle front-end developer, and a QA engineer working according to Scrum for 6 months.
- Custom web app for administrating client accounts and managing AR content & devices.
- Integration of a custom Unity3D plugin for AR content editing.
Technologies: NodeJS, FeathersJS, Docker, Amazon S3, MariaDB, Go, Jenkins, Swagger; React, Redux.
Make Your Project a Success with Offshore Developers
When you hire offshore developers from ScienceSoft, you can count on their:
- Assistance in technology stack selection.
- Proactive contribution of ideas on how to design a secure and scalable software architecture.
- Professional offshore software development and integration skills.
- Rigorous code review and unit testing.
- Continuous support & maintenance and evolution of your software.
- Help with software migration or its update to a newer version.
Fast and safe resource management
We need 1-5 days to start cooperation and provide the most fitting candidates for the job or put together a top self-managed team for your project. We guarantee fast scale up or down of both augmented and dedicated teams on-demand.
KPI-controlled progress and transparent cooperation
We use mature KPI systems and templates (team velocity, deployment frequency, etc.) to ensure the high performance of our developers in a dedicated team cooperation model. To ensure maximum transparency, we give you access to our progress-tracking tools.
Motivation and professional growth
We take care of developers’ general administration and highly encourage their professional growth. We offer internal and external training, mentorship programs, and certification to the developers according to their individual development plans.
Should You Employ In-House or Hire Offshore Developers from a Vendor?
Hiring In-house vs. Hiring Offshore Developers from a Vendor
- Putting together an in-house development team usually takes up to 10 months. If you choose to hire offshore developers from a vendor, you get the needed resources in a week.
- Hiring in-house means legal employment and long-term obligations to every developer. When working with a vendor, you have only one partnership contract, which you can terminate with a one-month notice.
- Offshore development hourly rates can help you reduce the costs of your development project.
Choose Your Cooperation Model
Leverage the experience of ScienceSoft’s developers to handle skill deficiency or staff gaps in your project.
Have a team of experienced talents managed by ScienceSoft’s Team Lead/PM to work on your project or its part.