Software Development for Startups
Software development services for startups are aimed at helping young companies translate their disruptive ideas into market-ready software products.
An international software development agency with 31-year experience in product delivery, ScienceSoft helps startups envision a selling software product and executes its end-to-end implementation at speed, with an eye for scaling and growth.
- Immediate project start.
- Major releases every 2-6 weeks, minor updates up to several times a day.
- Clean code and high-quality unit tests.
- Access to the latest frameworks and language versions, architecture designs, inventions and innovative techs (AI, machine learning, augmented reality, and more).
- Established Lean, Agile and DevOps culture.
As technology evolves we need to keep abreast. New features and improvements need to be introduced all the time. So I was in search of developers to handle parts of our back-end development. ScienceSoft came across as a reliable partner with decades of experience in the field and proven track record. ScienceSoft delivers great technical quality, really dedicated developers, eager to solve problems, and positive about their work and area of expertise.
David Frenay, CEO at Emolytics, a provider of an innovative market research platform
MEET SCIENCESOFT, YOUR RELIABLE DEVELOPMENT PARTNER
WHY YOU BENEFIT WITH SCIENCESOFT
We construct software to be:
- Inherently scalable in request volume and number of users served, due to, e.g., employing scalable cloud resources, such as storage, publish-subscribe messaging, etc.
- Fault-tolerant to automatically and fast recover from failures.
- Auditable due to centralized embedded monitoring systems, which allows for quick and easy app recovery.
- Modifiable to easily adopt updates due to the layered/modular architecture, clear separation of concerns (SoC), standardized APIs, etc.
We drive innovation with AI and machine learning, big data, IoT, and blockchain and enable your software to:
- Forecast and make informed decisions.
- Understand the image and video content.
- Empower smart, connected products (devices) and environments.
- Dynamically learn from experiences and hold human-like conversations.
- Create personalized customer experiences in real time, and more.
OUR CORE TECHS AND ARCHITECTURE PATTERNS
Cloud databases (DBaaS)
Sensor data streaming
Architecture designs and patterns
HALLMARK PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT PROJECTS
ScienceSoft designed and developed an instant messaging and VoIP app for an ambitious startup.
ScienceSoft created the Java back end for web and mobile versions of a hotel self-service application of a promising startup and provided needed third-party integrations. The chosen tech stack and architecture ensure that the app stays fast and responsive even in the context of multi-userness and high-volume data processing.
For over 10 years, 29 ScienceSoft’s professionals with chemistry and biochemistry degrees have been covering the development, testing and support of several software products for a world-famous provider of biotechnology, drug discovery, and chemical research services.
A unique cloud-based product life cycle management platform, powering 20,000 retailers, manufacturers and suppliers in 110 countries. The platform helps the industry players conjoin their efforts, knowledge and clients, and provides users with advanced analysis and reporting capabilities.
The application allows assigning care team members to each patient and notifying the selected members about the specific patient events in line with the RACI matrix.
ScienceSoft developed a number of products, which enables more cost-effective, competitive, and inventive problem-solving for companies and automates the process of concept creation due to semantic analysis of natural language texts including 15 mln worldwide patents and 3,000 cross-disciplinary scientific 'deep web' websites.
An IoT application based on the SOA architecture and hosted in Microsoft Azure with a separate library mitigating its restrictions. The application got the Edison Award, one of the highest accolades our Customer could receive in the sphere of innovation and business success.
OUR SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT OPTIONS FOR STARTUPS
Full-cycle product development
- Idea productization and feature management.
- Design and iterative development your product
- Testing and QA
- Integrations with third-party systems.
- Support smooth and safe work.
We take over redesign or further development of your product version or MVP. We start with code and architecture audits and proceed with product improvement and evolution.
Managed product development
Relying on your product requirements, we develop and deploy a scalable, portable, reliable and secure software product ready to enter the market. On demand we:
- Power the app with advanced capabilities (AI, VR, data science, IoT, and more).
- Integrate the app with third-party systems.
ScienceSoft's team <...> have been working hard to ensure our product - Enonic XP - exceeds our customer's expectations. The team has become an integrated part of Enonic, and we appreciate their efforts and passion for the product.
ScienceSoft's experience in agile development ensured smooth project implementation and iterative development of Enonic XP. This enabled us to adjust to the changing market requirements and incorporate features that made us stand out from competition. As a result, Enonic XP has evolved into an easy-to-use and scalable platform, which is crucial for our success.
Morten Øien Eriksen, CEO at Enonic, a provider of an innovative CMS platform
DON’T KILL YOUR IDEA WITH THE LACK OF THE RIGHT TECH EXPERTISE
The secret of the hottest startups is a fast product MVP launch and its frequent updates and strong marketing focus. Appropriate outsourcing of expert tech skills and knowledge is what makes it possible.
With ScienceSoft as your technology partner, you can be 100% focused on strategic initiatives while having a clear product management roadmap and a stable product with sleek UX ready to the market in 2-6 months.