Node.js Development Vendor | Domain-Savvy, Senior Expertise
ScienceSoft’s developers use Node.js to deliver fast, scalable, software for 23 industries, including healthcare, retail, and financial services.
- 15 years in web and mobile development.
- 50+ Node.js projects completed.
- Node.js developers with 5-year experience on average.
- Cooperation setup within 5 days.
- Experience in cutting-edge technologies: computer vision, machine learning, IoT, big data, AR, VR, blockchain.
- Mature development practices (Agile, DevOps, cloud-native dev) and project/team management.
- HQ – McKinney, Texas. Offshore development centers in Eastern Europe, offices in the UAE, EU, and Eastern Europe.
Node.js frameworks and libraries
Mobile dev platforms/tools
Real-time data processing
Architecture designs and patterns
Traditional 3-layer architecture
Service-oriented architecture (SOA)
Various approaches to enterprise application integration (database integration, point-to-point and middleware-based SOA, robotic process automation)
Ability to solve non-standard tasks
Proactive contribution of tech ideas
Easy adaptation to a customer’s processes, tools, and changing requirements
Understanding of how tech requirements connect with higher-level business needs
Web and mobile apps (real-time, cloud-native, single-page)
Development of a Web Application for Managing AR Content in a Digital Signage Solution
- Result: A scalable role-based admin panel to create and manage AR app templates, connect AR devices, and set up client accounts.
- Techs & tools: Node.js, Feathers JS, Docker, Amazon S3, MariaDB, Redis, Go.
Development of Remote Patient Monitoring Software
- Result: Mobile apps (iOS and Android) and a web app to aggregate and process data from multiple sensors in real-time.
Upgrade of a Web Portal with 400m Subscriptions
- Result: The portal was redesigned into a single-page app and enhanced with custom APIs for particular info requests (hotel deals, vacation packages, etc.).
our code quality practices in Node.js development
Adherence to code rules
Code review practices
E.g., ad hoc review, pass-around, walkthrough, pull request, inspection.
Control of code quality metrics
Maintainability index (MI), Cyclomatic Complexity (CC), Depth of Inheritance, Class Coupling, Lines of Code.
our EXPERTs say
Vadim Belski, Head of Web Development at ScienceSoft
We can augment your project team(s) with Node.js resources or cover full-cycle Node.js development, including:
- Project management: We align business needs, costs, project plan and timeline, and manage the team to deliver software on time and within budget.
- Business analysis: Our 30+ BAs seasoned in different domains can translate business needs into all-encompassing tech requirements.
- UX and UI design: We build smooth interaction flows between users and software to increase user adoption.
- Testing and QA: We advocate a reasonable volume of test automation, high coverage with unit tests, API testing, automated UI testing, and performance testing.
- Application maintenance and support (if required): We ensure reliable application performance and high user satisfaction.
Team augmentation with Node.js developers
Suitable for: filling in the skill gaps with Node.js developers (from 0,5 FTE) managed on your side directly.
Pricing model: T&M.
A dedicated Node.js team
Suitable for: filling in the skill gaps with a team of 4+ developers and a PM on our side to manage their work and regularly report to you.
Pricing model: T&M
Turn-key project (or its part) outsourcing
Suitable for: outsourcing the entire project or its part to reduce management efforts and development costs and streamline project delivery.
Pricing model: fixed price or T&M (in case of the undefined scope of work and/or long-term projects)