If you find either of the offers below closer to what you’re searching for, click on the box to check out our dedicated page
In early 2020, we hired ScienceSoft to help our team with front-end portal development focusing on SCSS and Angular 9. ScienceSoft’s team is highly skilled and extremely committed to providing excellent results. The cooperation ran very smoothly. We enjoyed our collaboration with ScienceSoft and won’t hesitate to recommend their front-end development expertise!
Vilnis Vitolins, owner, LTA Nams
ScienceSoft’s Six-step Hiring Process
Thanks to its comprehensive 6-step hiring procedure, ScienceSoft welcomes only the most skilled and extremely productive engineers on board.
- Careful CV scanning.
- HR specialist's interview.
- Test task 1 (soft skills).
- PM's/Team Lead's interview.
- Test task 2 (hard skills).
- CTO's interview.
ScienceSoft leverages code reusability Angular is notable for to create large-scale apps. We chose Angular for a banking app with 3M+ users.
ScienceSoft achieves 20–50% faster React development and 50–90% fewer front-end performance issues due to smart implementation of reusable components and strict adherence to coding best practices.
By using a lightweight Vue framework, ScienceSoft creates high-performant apps with real-time rendering.
With Next.js, ScienceSoft creates SEO-friendly apps and achieves the fastest performance for apps with decoupled architecture.
Mobile development frameworks
ScienceSoft reduces up to 50% of project costs and time by creating cross-platform apps that run smoothly on web, Android and iOS.
With Ionic, ScienceSoft creates a single app codebase for web and mobile platforms and thus expands the audience of created apps to billions of users at the best cost.
A certified Microsoft partner, ScienceSoft creates CRM and ERP solutions powered by Dynamics 365 and optimizes most effectively a range of business operations.
ScienceSoft achieves at least 20% increase in sales and 30% improvement in case resolution with well-thought-out and business-tailored Salesforce solutions.
Solid expertise in SharePoint services has earned ScienceSoft a place in Clutch’s list of Top SharePoint Developers in 2023.
A certified ServiceNow partner, ScienceSoft offers a proprietary 4-level implementation model that helps deliver the best value from ServiceNow adoption.
You can also learn more about our approach to the development process – agile development steps, DevOps practices, modular architecture design, and more.
Skilled in front-end architecture design and development of large and complex web solutions.
- Front-end development of an online collaboration platform for cybersecurity experts. Lead in a team of 15 developers.
- Front-end architecture design and development of a web application for a furniture manufacturer and retailer. Senior in a team of 19 developers.
- Full-stack development and integration of an online marketplace for a CNC manufacturer. Senior in a team of 10 developers.
- Front-end and full-stack agile development of large web applications using React, Angular, Typescript, Vue.js, Ember.js, and Node.js.
- Design and development of front-end architectures (MVC, SPA, PWA, micro-frontends, etc.)
- Proficiency in SAAS and CSS; use of scalable and maintainable CSS architectures.
- Ensuring cross-browser and cross-platform compatibility.
- Knowledge of XML and XML-based standards.
- Experience with relational (MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server) and NoSQL (MongoDB) databases.
- Ability to quickly understand existing large codebases.
- Unit testing and rigorous code review.
- Flexible; adapts to new processes and requirements in under 3 days.
- Clearly communicates ideas to teammates, PMs and product owners.
- Cooperates with product owners during requirement verification.
- Willing to lead and mentor juniors and/or new team members.
- Eagerly contributes to discussions on front-end architecture design.
- Bridges the gap between business needs and technical limitations.
- Proactively polishes code, optimizes front-end performance to improve user experience.
Development methodologies and practices
- Agile methodologies: Scrum, Kanban, XP.
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science.
Coding best practices
- Adherence to data security practices.
- Descriptive names for all variables and in-code comments.
- Code and dependencies are documented.
- Code is divided into short and focused units.
- Use of frameworks’ APIs, third-party libraries, version control tools.
- Ensured code portability.
- Reasonable code standardization and automation.
- Unit tests are a part of a functional requirements specification.
- Focus on verifying code behavior in response to the input of standard, boundary, and incorrect values.
- After each significant code change unit tests are rerun to ensure proper performance.
Code review practices
- Ad hoc review.
- Peer review.
- Code walkthrough.
- Code inspection.
Code quality metrics
- Maintainability index (MI).
- Cyclomatic Complexity (CC).
- Depth of Inheritance.
- Class Coupling.
Our Code Sample
All types of software
- Web apps (including PWAs and SPAs.)
- Hybrid and cross-platform mobile apps.
- Cloud applications.
- Custom APIs.
Of various complexity
- Large and complex applications, requiring 50+ FTE teams.
- Applications with multiple integrations.
For all groups of end users
- Custom enterprise platforms and corporate apps.
- Commercial software products (B2B, B2C, B2E).
The Financial Times Includes ScienceSoft USA Corporation in the List of the Americas’ Fastest-Growing Companies 2023
For the second year in a row, ScienceSoft USA Corporation ranks among 500 American companies with the highest revenue growth. This achievement is the result of our unfailing commitment to provide high-quality IT services and create best-value solutions that meet and even exceed our clients’ expectations.
Mobile Video Streaming Apps for a TV Industry Leader
- 5.5+ years of cooperation, ongoing evolution by 9 developers.
- Multi-screen apps for online streaming used by 6 major US broadcasting companies.
- A proprietary Backbone.js-based framework to enable fast and easy app updates via cloud..
Team Augmentation for Marketplace Development: Go, Angular, Swift, Kotlin
- Development and support of a multi-vendor marketplace with 14 major product categories.
- 1+ year of cooperation.
- Iterative Angular 10 front-end development and evolution to ensure high user experience.
Redesign, Migration, and Modernization of a Corporate Training Web Portal
- Team of 3 developers and 1 QA engineer working under the Scrum methodology.
- Front-end modernization using the AJAX technology.
- API integration testing and load testing to ensure stable performance.
Technologies: Angular 4, HTML, CSS, TypeScript, RxJS, AJAX, Selenium.
Development and Continuous Evolution of a CMS Product – Enonic
- Team of 5 developers and 1 QA specialist.
- 5+ years of cooperation.
- Code refactoring from ExtJS to TypeScript to ensure dynamic nature of the CMS.
Development of an Azure-based Software Product for Business Process Automation
- Highly dynamic SaaS software product with a custom monitoring module.
- Agile (Scrum) development with the DevOps (Docker, CI/CD) approach and the proprietary IMAAT (Integrated Manual and Automated Testing) technique.
Technologies: Angular 10, TypeScript 3.9, MySQL, MobX, Jasmine, RxJS.
AR Content Management System for a Digital Signage Solution
- Team of a PM, 2 senior Node.js devs, a senior React dev, a middle React dev, and a QA engineer working according to Scrum for 6 months.
- Custom web app for managing AR content & devices.
- Integration with a Unity3D plugin.
Technologies: Node.js, FeathersJS, Amazon S3, MariaDB; React, Redux.
ScienceSoft performs preliminary scanning of our experts' CVs in the database and sends you the most relevant ones.
You choose the CVs you're most interested in and let us know the time you're available for interviewing candidates.
After you confirm the experts' competence, ScienceSoft works with you to compose a service level agreement (SLA).
Once you sign, the experts (lead by ScienceSoft’s or your PM – you decide) immediately start working on your project.
How We Ensure Successful Cooperation
On-demand team adjustment
Transparency of progress and results
In case of a dedicated team cooperation model, we use such KPIs as cycle time, team velocity, and deployment frequency to make sure our JS developers always show the highest performance. We also give you access to our reporting tools, where you can track project progress and task completion.
Highly motivated employees
- Financial compensation for in-house employment includes payroll taxes. When you work with a vendor, you only make payments according to the T&M model by hourly rate, while the vendor handles taxes themselves.
All about Software Development
Developers for Hire
Enterprise Software Development