Custom Software Development Services in Dallas
With 34 years in IT, ScienceSoft offers end-to-end custom software development services to enterprises, startups, and software product companies based or operating in Texas. We provide full visibility into the development process through on-premises visits and daily communication.
Software development with on-site vendor presence in Dallas includes pre-scheduled and ad-hoc meetings on project milestones. ScienceSoft offers software development services to cover the lack of in-house resources, carry out and manage development projects of any scale. We ensure the transparency and productivity of our collaboration with on-site visits and a KPI-based contract.
Why Partner with ScienceSoft
- Since 1989 in software development and 750+ full-time employees on board.
- HQ in McKinney, Texas. Our experts are ready for on-site visits to explore your specific operations and streamline collaboration flow.
- Over 3,600 projects completed, including projects for Walmart, eBay, NASA JPL, PerkinElmer, Baxter, and IBM.
- ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 certifications that allow implementing projects safely and in full alignment with the customers' quality, time, and budget expectations.
ScienceSoft: Building Trust with Transparency
Being your local vendor, we bet on mutually valuable, long-lasting relationships and strive to maintain complete transparency about who we are, what we do, and where we have succeeded. Explore ScienceSoft's hero story to learn more about our experience, collaborative approach, and achievements.
Benefits of Custom Development with ScienceSoft
Sustainable software architecture
- Enhanced application speed, scalability and reliability due to the microservices-based architecture, implementation of design patterns for high concurrency and separation of concerns (SoC).
- Optimized development and maintenance expenses due to proven third-party components and public APIs, and reasonable cloud services use.
High software quality
- Regular code reviews.
- High coverage with unit tests.
- Regular testing with optimal test coverage and documented test cases.
- Automated testing on API and UI levels.
- Integrated APM (application performance monitoring) to detect problems early and fix them fast.
Advanced development approaches
- Agile development to deliver faster and within budget:
- 80% of ScienceSoft’s projects are driven by the Scrum methodology (however, we are flexible to work with other methodologies and have an in-house PMO for efficient project management).
- We deliver MVP in 2–3 months (or 4–6 months in case of leveraging innovative techs, e.g., IoT).
- Releases every 2–6 weeks.
- The DevOps approach with CI/CD to streamline software delivery and optimize the development budget.
Costs of Software Development in Dallas
Businesses looking for software development services in Dallas should expect to invest $30K–$150K+ to build a mobile app and from $100K to $1M – to create a digital process automation system of medium/large complexity. >> see ScienceSoft's sample software development project costs
Want to learn the cost of your solution?
FAQ: Collaboration with ScienceSoft
How is the collaboration set up?
We follow several stages:
- Business analysis.
- Discovery and design.
- Team’s onboarding.
All of them can be carried out on-site or remotely.
Explore each stage in detail
Stage 1. Business analysis
- Analyzing initial business needs and software objectives.
- Presenting a proposal with a high-level development plan and estimation.
- Preparing SLA and signing the contract.
Stage 2. Discovery and design phase
- In-depth analysis of software development needs.
- Software solution consulting or idea productization consulting (optionally: UX and UI research, architecture design).
Stage 3. Team’s onboarding/integration into the project
- Knowledge transfer to ScienceSoft’s development team (tech requirements, code repositories, infrastructure, test documentation, process descriptions, etc.)
- Development process setup: CI/CD implementation (if needed), integration with development processes of your in-house team or other vendors’ teams.
When are on-site visits held?
Our BAs and PMs are available for pre-scheduled and ad-hoc meetings in Dallas during the whole duration of the project. Software engineers are available for pre-scheduled meetings at the project stages agreed upon in each particular case.
Apart from the on-site presence, we provide regular reporting on development and QA and assign a dedicated PM for daily remote collaboration on any project aspects.
How can I ensure that outsourcing development to ScienceSoft is the right choice?
- We can conduct a non-binding feasibility study to compare the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) of in-house and outsourced development for your project.
- Our developers can execute a test task before we sign a contract, so you can make sure their skills match your requirements.
Development of an Azure-Based Software Product for vCIO Services Management
- Results: SaaS software based on Azure services for easy scalability and integrated with third-party solutions for automated data import.
- Techs & tools: .NET Core 3.1, C# 8; Angular 10, TypeScript 3.9, NgRx, MobX; Docker, Docker Compose; Istio; Nginx; Grafana, Kiali, Jaeger; Chargify.
Customer Portal Development for a Tax Consultancy
- Results: A richly featured portal with a scalable architecture, a self-monitoring function to detect errors and smooth integrations with other business-critical systems.
- Techs & tools: .NET Core, React.js, Azure Cloud Services (Application Services, SQL Services), Azure Blob Storage, QuickBooks, SigerTax, Merchant One.
Development of Defect Recognition Software for an Oil Drilling Equipment Manufacturer
- Results: Image recognition software that detects drill bit defects in the images captured by the cameras and provides recommendations on required drill bit replacement and maintenance.
- Techs & tools: TensorFlow, Keras, OpenCV, scikit-learn, NumPy.
SharePoint Online Intranet Development for a US Chain of Pet Hospitals
- Results: SharePoint Online intranet with quick links to tools and resources, real-time collaboration tools and eLearning integration, search and social features.
- Techs & tools: SharePoint Online, SPFx, TypeScript, React, Redux, .NET Core 2.0, CSS.
Data Science Consulting for Electric Energy Consumption Analysis and Forecasting
- Results: High-level software architecture design and detailed recommendations on creating ML models for accurate forecasting.
- Techs & tools: Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft SQL Server, Pandas, Python, scikit-learn, TensorFlow, NumPy, Jupyter.
Choose Your Service Option
Software development from scratch
Covering all development stages or a chosen part of them in a project or a project pipeline with:
- Releases each 2–3 weeks.
- Performance evaluation and reporting weekly and/or monthly.
- Project launch.
- Development optimization.
- Software enhancement and integration.
- Software compliance.
Software enhancement with advanced modules
Developing new features/modules for:
- Advanced analytics and reporting.
- IoT implementation.
- Video streaming and teleconferencing.
- Image and video recognition.
- AR/VR, and more.
- Designing a reliable integration architecture tailored to your goals.
- Implementing and testing an integrated solution.
- Providing after-launch software support.
Infrastructure setup and optimization
- Infrastructure design and deployment.
- CI/CD setup and management.
- Continuous infrastructure monitoring and improvement.
Get Tangible Gains with Development Services by ScienceSoft
You can expect the productivity and reliability of on-site collaboration while leveraging the major benefits of outsourced development:
reduced development costs compared to in-house development
application availability during development
user satisfaction score