Hire React Native Developers
ScienceSoft offers services of React Native programmers, who create clean cross-platform code that runs on Android, iOS, and web, thus reducing up to 50% time and costs of projects targeting multiple platforms. We have been accumulating expertise in React Native since its initial release in 2015 and heavily invest in our developers’ growth to provide only top-notch React Native talents. We are ready to cooperate according to team augmentation and dedicated team models.
Why Partner Up with ScienceSoft
ScienceSoft are a great company to work with. The guys really cared about the online payment solution (a web app + iOS and Android mobile apps) they developed for my company and weren’t happy until they had it perfect. We first chose to go with Apache Cordova but later switched to React Native to give mobile apps a more native look and higher performance. They ask the right questions and look for ways to improve on an idea.
Gerry Connolly, Director, Ascendas Business Solutions
Need Reliable React Native Talents?
By partnering up with ScienceSoft, you get highly productive and KPI-controlled talents in React Native as well as receive access to a large pool of expert consultants and engineers in other technologies that are relevant to your project.
Learn more about our approach to the development process – agile development steps, DevOps practices, modular architecture design, and more.
ScienceSoft’s Six-step Hiring Process
Thanks to its comprehensive 6-step hiring procedure, ScienceSoft welcomes only the most fitting and extremely productive engineers on board.
- Careful CV scanning.
- HR specialist's interview.
- Test task 1 (soft skills).
- PM's/Team Lead's interview.
- Test task 2 (hard skills).
- CTO's interview.
The competition for ScienceSoft React Native developer roles is high (50+ applicants per position) and we always take our time to hire only the most suitable candidates. This way, we guarantee that our engineers will deliver the highest level of services.
George, Senior React Native Developer
Experience in React Native: 4+ years
Skilled in developing robust mobile applications with near-native experience for Android and iOS using React Native.
7 successfully completed 0.5-1 year-long React Native projects.
- Development of a web and mobile-based solution for NFL. Mobile app now has 50+ million downloads.
Technologies: React Native, Flow, GraphQL, MobX, Phabricator, Arcanist.
- Development of a mental health mobile app with 100K+ downloads on Android and iOS each.
Technologies: React Native, TypeScript, Redux, Realm, Firebase.
- Development of a telemedicine solution, consisting of a web app and mobile apps. Led a team of 10 developers.
- Solid understanding of a mobile development life cycle.
- Practical knowledge of React Native functional programming paradigms.
- Experienced use of React Native libraries (MobX, Redux, etc.) and third-party libraries and APIs, code versioning tools.
- Rich knowledge of Objective-C, Swift, Java.,
- Integration of native libraries and frameworks into React Native apps.
- Migration of apps to React Native.
- Unit testing and React Native app debugging.
- Experience in working with large codebases.
- Knowledge of UI frameworks (Bootstrap, Ant, Semantic-UI, etc.)
- Adapts to new project processes, tools, and requirements in ~2 weeks.
- Clearly and openly communicates ideas.
- Willing to lead and mentor team members.
- Proactively contributes to discussions on development challenges (architecture, integration).
- Capable of solving non-standard tasks.
- Understands the importance of business needs when searching for technical solutions.
- Disciplined, ambitious, attentive to detail.
Development methodologies and practices
- Agile methodologies: Scrum, Kanban, XP.
Bachelor in Computer Science.
Code rules and guidelines
- Adherence to the React Native coding standards and practices.
- Code split into short and focused units.
- Descriptive names for all code variables.
- In-code comments on what each function and method does.
- Documented dependencies and general code functionality explanations.
- Use of version control tools.
- Ensured code portability.
- Unit tests are created before writing code and described in specifications.
- Helps verify code behavior in response to the input of standard, boundary, and incorrect value.
- Helps check all code assumptions.
- Is rerun after each significant code change to ensure correct performance.
Code review practices
Ad hoc review, email pass-around review, code walkthrough, code inspection.
Code quality metrics
Maintainability index (MI), Cyclomatic Complexity (CC), Lines of Code.
Our Hallmark React Native Projects
Complex Care Solution for Healthcare Facilities
- iOS and Android apps targeted at 2 user roles: patient and caregiver.
- Secure access to patient health data aggregated from integrated systems.
- Development and continuous evolution.
Technologies: React Native, Java Spring, Hibernate, Microsoft SQL Server.
Web and Mobile Apps to Streamline Cleaning Services
- Integrated iOS/Android apps for cleaners, clients, and a web admin panel.
- Team of 2 React Native developers, a PHP developer, a QA expert, and a PM.
- 7 months; Scrum methodology.
Technologies: React Native, React, Flux, Redux, Firebase, Laravel, MySQL, Google Cloud Platform.
Self-inspection Apps for Clients of a US Insurance Company
- iOS and Android app versions finished in just 3 months.
- Team of 2 React Native developers; Scrum methodology.
- Apps reduced employees’ workload by 50% in 2 months after app roll-out.
Technologies: React Native, Redux, MobX.
Web and Mobile Apps for a Car Washing Service Company
- Integrated iOS and Android client apps and a web app for order management.
- A team of a React Native developer, a PHP developer, and a QA expert.
- Agile methodology, 11 months.
Technologies: React Native, React, Flux, Docker, NGINX, Git, Firebase, Laravel.
iOS and Android Apps for a Mission-Driven US Travelling Agency
- Project kick-off in just 2 weeks after the initial request.
- A team of 2 React Native developers, a QA tester, and a PM.
- 6 months, Agile methodology with 2-3 week-long sprints.
Leverage Our Profound Expertise in React Native
ScienceSoft’s React Native talents help with:
- Definition of React Native technologies most fitting for your project.
- Software architecture design.
- Quick app prototyping (thanks to the use of readily-available components).
- React Native app development (including Native Modules).
- App migration to React Native or upgrade to a newer React Native version.
- React Native code review, unit testing, and maintenance.
- React Native app integration and troubleshooting.
How to Hire React Native Developers from ScienceSoft
You send us a request, specifying the number of React Native experts you need, their desired level of experience, as well as the model of cooperation you're interested in.
ScienceSoft performs preliminary scanning of our experts' CVs in the database and sends you the most relevant ones.
You choose the CVs you're most interested in and let us know the time you're available for interviewing candidates.
We help arrange the interviews with our React Native developers within 1-2 days.
After you confirm the experts' competence, ScienceSoft works with you to compose a service level agreement (SLA).
Once you sign, the experts (lead by ScienceSoft’s or your PM – you decide) immediately start working on your project.
Risk-free resource management
We provide balanced dedicated teams or fitting candidates for augmentation from our extensive pool of talents, who passed a 6-step interview. ScienceSoft always remains responsible for setting up collaboration and managing emergency staff changes.
KPI-based performance control
ScienceSoft discusses individual project KPIs with every customer and creates a tailored KPI set to ensure cooperation transparency as well as high productivity of its React Native developers for hire. We also provide access to our internal logging tools (Jira, Trello) to let cutomers track project progress.
Employee training and growth
We offer our engineers training, design their personal certification plans, and endorse participation in React Native-related events. Thus, we make sure all our React Native developers have equal opportunities for professional growth in the direction they choose.
Hire React Native Developers: In-house vs. Outsourcing
A company needs 6 months on average to find and hire 1 trained, fitting candidate. Building a team of just 3 React Native developers can take more than a year, while outsourcing allows you to find all necessary resources in under 2 weeks.
With the help of online collaboration tools, you can assemble a solid team of developers scattered across different continents or make outsourced developers a part of the in-house team you have. Onsite visits provided by some vendors are an effective alternative to daily face-to-face communication of in-house hiring.
Leveraging the differences in hourly rates based on geolocation of outsourced developers helps optimize the costs of the React Native project.
React Native team augmentation
Rely on the experience of ScienceSoft’s React Native developer(s) to overcome skill deficiency or staff gaps.
Dedicated React Native team
Have a team of skilled talents managed by ScienceSoft’s Team Lead/PM to work on your React Native project or its part.