Managed IT Services for Stable and Reliably Evolving IT Environment
Managed IT services are aimed at handing over your IT operations to a third-party IT services provider, which takes responsibility to ensure high efficiency and timely improvement of your IT environment and processes within it.
Managed IT services by ScienceSoft backed with 12 years of experience in ITSM span the all-round support for cloud, on-premises and hybrid infrastructures and include consulting and migration services for proactive IT evolution.
Components of Our Managed IT Services
- 24/7 monitoring to avoid or reduce downtime.
- L2, L3 tech support to troubleshoot incidents and analyze their root causes.
IT infrastructure analysis
Analyzing IT infrastructure state and problems and providing recommendations.
- User administration, regular software configuration and updates.
- Management of network, data centers, and cloud services.
IT infrastructure design
Designing a new IT infrastructure or its components.
Setting up CI/CD pipelines, development and testing environments.
Application monitoring, performance management, troubleshooting, enhancement and optimization.
Integration of cloud and on-premises apps.
Application and data warehouse migration to AWS or Azure cloud.
Cloud usage optimization
Optimizing cloud resource consumption to reduce cloud costs.
- Advising on security improvement using the SecOps approach.
- Security testing of IT infrastructure and its components (security audit, compliance testing, vulnerability assessment, penetration testing).
- Stress testing (emulation of DDoS / DoS attacks)
L1, L2 and L3 tech support.
Increased IT services and infrastructure efficiency supported by:
- Network diagrams
- Architecture descriptions
- Configuration management database
- Implementation plan for infrastructure improvements
- Documented operating procedures
Types of SOPs we deliver:
- Change management
- Incident management
- Ticket resolution
- Knowledge management
- Risk management
- Asset management
- CI/CD processes
- Reporting process
- Regular service reports
- Quarterly maintenance reports (performance, security, capacity, issues, patching, backups)
- Health check reports
- Security audit reports
- Incident reports
CSAT and user adoption rate improvement via:
- Surveys and action points based on the assessment results
- Training materials for users
Compliance with industry standards:
- Regulatory compliance reports
Cost-effective user support with:
- Knowledge base articles
- User guides
Timeframes for Our Managed IT Services
First response time (help desk email tickets) – 30 min
First response time (calls) – 40 sec. in 90% of calls
On-site support (ad-hoc) – arriving within 2-4 hours, for high severity issues
Urgent change delivery – 8 working hours, for changes that require up to 4 hours to implement
Transition phase – 2-6 weeks
Service times – adjusted to a customer's business hours: 24/7, 12/7, 12/5, 8/5
KPIs of Our Managed IT Services
We believe that quality can be managed only when measured and design a tailored sets of KPIs in SLA, depending on our customers’ priorities. Below are possible KPIs for the сomponents we cover with our managed IT services.
Overall IT infrastructure
- Budget spent.
- Service availability.
- Response time.
- User satisfaction rate.
Cloud (IaaS, PaaS)
- Target budget for cloud services spent.
- Service availability.
- Response time.
- Cloud services changes delivered.
- Cloud services changes waiting in a backlog.
- First response time.
- Customer Satisfaction Score (CSAT).
- Resolution rate.
- Abandonment rate for calls
- Networks/software/devices monitored.
- Incidents detected.
- Incidents resolved.
- Incident response time.
- Application availability
- Application change requests implemented.
- Application change requests waiting in backlog.
- Satisfaction of key application stakeholders.
- Application user satisfaction.
Technologies We Work with
Your Questions about Managed Services Answered
How do I know if my IT infrastructure costs may be reduced?
We analyze the current state of your IT infrastructure to see the potential for its improvement and compare the TCO of your IT infrastructure managed in-house vs. by ScienceSoft.
Doesn’t outsourced IT infrastructure management pose a threat to corporate data security?
ScienceSoft adheres to strict security policies and applies in-house security management systems ensuring 24/7 security monitoring to prevent unsolicited access and ransomware threats to sensitive data.
How can a managed service provider guarantee against premature service termination?
Our contracts provide for a substantial transition period so that no potential abrupt termination may occur. As a rule, we deliver managed services to customers for several years, 10+ years in some cases.
See Our Managed Services Delivered!
Cloud Infrastructure Maintenance and Support for a European SaaS Provider
ScienceSoft’s team kept a complex 300-server infrastructure safe and proactively improved on 8/5 shifts.
Remote IT Support for a US Telecommunications Services Provider
We provided responsive support and maintenance of multiple .NET-based web applications: troubleshooting, bug fixing, urgent introduction of changes upon request.
IT Infrastructure Support for a Private Diversified Business
We provided L2 and L3 support for 28 infrastructure components in compliance with ITIL standards during the Customer’s business hours.
L2, L3 Support of a Marketing Campaign Management Solution
L2 and L3 support for software under ongoing development to keep it stable and seamlessly introduce new system components.
Get your infrastructure continuously supported and optimized:
- Proactive infrastructure monitoring
- IT infrastructure administration:
- User administration
- Regular software configuration and updates
- Network, data center, cloud service management
- L1, L2, L3 support
- Cloud usage optimization
Includes the Basic package and assistance with new infrastructure initiatives:
- Analyzing problems in IT infrastructure and providing recommendations
- Designing a new IT infrastructure or its components
- Designing CI/CD pipelines
- Advising on security improvement using the SecOps approach
Includes the Extended package and modernization of your IT infrastructure:
- Application and data warehouse migration to cloud
- Integration of cloud and on-premises apps
- Infrastructure and app evolution:
- Introduction of minor fixes and major updates
- Customizations and integrations with SaaS products
- App delivery automation
We provide customizable packages of managed IT services (a client can choose any components and services) with flexible pricing. The subscription fee for managed IT services is affected by the following factors:
- IT infrastructure type (cloud, on-premises).
- IT infrastructure complexity.
- Scope of infrastructure projects.
- Support package (time coverage, number of issues included).
- SLO (target KPIs).
We will be pleased to provide an estimate for you.
Encounter Any of the IT Issues Below? See How We Cure Them!
High infrastructure-related costs
Optimal utilization of IT resources and plugging into mature ITSM processes
Low IT department performance
Process automation and quick incident handling with mature ITSM practices and technologies
Low availability of apps and their frequent failures
App performance monitoring and proactive optimization of app performance and scalability
Slow and costly digital transformation initiatives
Structured change management
Efficient CI/CD environments, DevOps practices
Inefficient infrastructure teams
Result-oriented collaboration without finger-pointing. Adapting to customer’s systems, tools and reporting processes
What Managed IT Services Bring to Our Customers
Opting for a managed services provider who will maintain and proactively improve your IT infrastructure is a reasonable step to get tangible gains sooner. Let the numbers speak:
infrastructure support costs
Up to 99.99%
availability of apps