Managed IT Services for Stable and Reliably Evolving IT Environment
Managed IT services are a form of outsourced IT support intended to ensure high efficiency and timely improvement of your IT environment and processes within it. Managed IT services by ScienceSoft backed with 12 years of experience in ITSM span the all-round support for cloud, on-premises and hybrid infrastructures and include consulting and migration services for proactive IT evolution.
Poke to See Your IT Pains Cured
High infrastructure-related costs
Optimal utilization of IT resources and plugging into mature ITSM processes
Low IT department performance
Process automation and quick incident handling with mature ITSM practices and technologies
Low availability of apps and their frequent failures
App performance monitoring and proactive optimization of app performance and scalability
Slow and costly digital transformation initiatives
Structured change management
Efficient CI/CD environments, DevOps practices
Inefficient infrastructure teams
Result-oriented collaboration without finger-pointing. Adapting to customer’s systems, tools and reporting processes
- Network diagrams
- Architecture descriptions
- Configuration management database
- Implementation plan for infrastructure improvements
- Documented operating procedures
Types of SOPs we deliver:
- Change management
- Incident management
- Ticket resolution
- Knowledge management
- Risk management
- Asset management
- CI/CD processes
- Reporting process
- Regular service reports
- Quarterly maintenance reports (performance, security, capacity, issues, patching, backups)
- Health check reports
- Security audit reports
- Incident reports
- Surveys and action points based on the assessment results
- Training materials for users
- Regulatory compliance reports
- Knowledge base articles
- User guides
- 12 years of experience in ITSM.
- Microsoft Gold Partner, AWS Select Consulting Partner, IBM Business Partner.
- 700 + full-time employees on board.
Your Questions about Managed Services Answered
How do I know if my IT infrastructure costs may be reduced?
We analyze the current state of your IT infrastructure to see the potential for its improvement and compare the TCO of your IT infrastructure managed in-house vs. by ScienceSoft.
Doesn’t outsourced IT infrastructure management pose a threat to corporate data security?
ScienceSoft adheres to strict security policies and applies in-house security management systems ensuring 24/7 security monitoring to prevent unsolicited access and ransomware threats to sensitive data.
How can a managed service provider guarantee against premature service termination?
Our contracts provide for a substantial transition period so that no potential abrupt termination may occur. As a rule, we deliver managed services to customers for several years, 10+ years in some cases.
See Our Managed Services Delivered!
ScienceSoft’s team kept a complex 300-server infrastructure safe and proactively improved on 8/5 shifts.
We provided responsive support and maintenance of multiple .NET-based web applications: troubleshooting, bug fixing, urgent introduction of changes upon request.
We provided L2 and L3 support for 28 infrastructure components in compliance with ITIL standards during the Customer’s business hours.
L2 and L3 support for software under ongoing development to keep it stable and seamlessly introduce new system components.
Get your infrastructure continuously supported and optimized:
- Proactive infrastructure monitoring
- IT infrastructure administration:
- User administration
- Regular software configuration and updates
- Network, data center, cloud service management
- L1, L2, L3 support
- Cloud usage optimization
Includes the Basic package and consulting on new infrastructure initiatives:
- Analyzing problems in IT infrastructure and providing recommendations
- Designing a new IT infrastructure or its components
- Designing CI/CD pipelines
- Advising on security improvement using the SecOps approach
Includes the Extended package and modernization of your IT infrastructure:
- Application and data warehouse migration to cloud
- Integration of cloud and on-premises apps
- Infrastructure and app evolution:
- Introduction of minor fixes and major updates
- Customizations and integrations with SaaS products
- App delivery automaion
We provide customizable packages of managed IT services (a client can choose any components and services) with flexible pricing. The subscription fee for managed IT services is affected by the following factors:
- IT infrastructure type (cloud, on-premises).
- IT infrastructure complexity.
- Scope of infrastructure projects.
- Support package (time coverage, number of issues included).
- SLO (target KPIs).
We will be pleased to provide an estimate for you.
Why You Need Managed IT Services Now
Opting for a managed services provider who will maintain and proactively improve your IT infrastructure is a reasonable step to get tangible gains sooner. Let the numbers speak: