Managed IT Services
For about 10 years we offer managed services on a remote basis to take care of our customers’ IT infrastructure. As a universal, midsize MSP, we accept any customer’s vision on managed IT services and are ready to discuss and comply with non-standard requirements.
Why You Need Managed IT Services by ScienceSoft
To have the competitive edge, enterprises have to be technologically advanced. However, managing more and more complex IT systems becomes a challenge.
ScienceSoft is ready to become your managed service provider (MSP) to help you escape these challenges.
Shift the burden of day-to-day IT infrastructure maintenance to ScienceSoft’s professionals, who provide the following managed IT services on a remote basis.
- Ensuring application availability
- Software configuration and administration of desktops, printers and mobile devices
- Software installation and updating
- System administration
- Performance monitoring
- Data Centers
- Directory Services
- Intranet and collaboration solutions
- CRM systems
- Monitoring and administration of databases, data warehouses and big data storages
- Storage disaster recovery
- Integration, maintenance and ensuring security of LANs and VPNs
- Integration and maintenance of IDSs/IPSs and firewalls
- Integration and maintenance of antiviruses
- Integration, maintenance and ensuring security on various cloud computing platforms, including Azure, Office365, AWS, and GCP.
Managed IT Service Challenges We Address
Customer’s demand to extend the scope of managed IT services
ScienceSoft’s customers are free to entrust any scope of IT management functions to our team. We have a wide range of competences and capacity reserve allowing us to handle load increase.
Inefficient reactive approach to handling IT issues
Like our customers, we prefer to prevent problems rather than cope with their outcomes. So, instead of a break/fix approach we provide value-based managed IT services to keep IT operations up and running.
Threat to customer’s data security
Having a deep access to customers’ sensitive data and commitment to keep it safe, ScienceSoft follows customer’s security policy and apply our own security measures. This provides additional level of protection to ensure that the data is not accessed and tampered with unsolicited third parties or altered by ransomware.
ScienceSoft doesn’t keep its customers trapped in a service level agreement (SLA) when their business strategy and IT needs change. We are open to discuss and alter the terms of a managed service contract and adapt our IT services to any of those changes.
- Reliability. It is ensured by certified IT specialists, advanced monitoring systems and SLA.
- Assuring high availability and fault tolerance.
- Flexibility and transparency of pricing policy and SLA.
- Adapting to industry specificity.