Managed IT Services
Keep your IT infrastructure stable and scalable with ScienceSoft
33 years in IT, ScienceSoft properly implements and manages software and hardware components of IT infrastructure. We offer flexible SLAs for managed IT services your company needs.
Managed IT services is a cost-effective way to manage your IT infrastructure and software by outsourcing key IT operations and avoiding hiring full-time IT staff.
An MSP for companies with complex and dynamic infrastructures, ScienceSoft can take care of all your IT components within a range of services from daily monitoring and management to long-term optimization and evolution.
Take a closer look at IT components we manage
* We outline a sample set of IT components as it will be individual for each company’s infrastructure and IT assets.
- Mobile devices
- IoT devices
- Custom applications
- SaaS applications
- Cloud applications
- Wireless access points
- Data warehouses
- Data lakes
- Cloud data storage
- Network Security Monitoring tools
Software development infrastructure
- Development and testing environments
- CI/CD pipeline
- Containerization tools
- Dependency management systems
Andy Lipnitski, an IT Director at ScienceSoft, shares his view on an MSP role:
“An MSP is not just a team who manages your daily IT operations, though it’s already a huge workload off your shoulders. What’s more, a good MSP can be your strategic partner and significantly optimize the cost and efficiency of your IT by driving small and large changes, like improving network latency or embracing demand-driven cloud computing.”
- Analysis of the IT infrastructure state with the focus on scalability, operational efficiency, and security.
- IT infrastructure optimization roadmap with tactical solutions to identified problems.
- IT infrastructure cost optimization.
- Configuration of tools for infrastructure monitoring and alerting (we commonly opt for Prometheus or Nagios).
- Reporting on the availability, uptime and response time of every infrastructure node.
- Troubleshooting to maintain the infrastructure productivity.
- Outsourced Network Operations Center (NOC).
IT infrastructure administration
- User administration, regular software configuration and updates.
- Management of servers, network, cloud and on-premises data centers, and cloud services.
- Virtual desktop administration.
- Vulnerability assessment.
- Regular compliance review (HIPAA, GDPR, PCI DSS, FDA, etc.) and reporting.
- L1 help desk – resolution of user issues.
- L2 help desk – resolution of technical issues that don’t require code changes.
- L3 help desk – resolution of technical issues at the code level.
- AWS, Azure and multi-cloud infrastructure management.
- Deployment of cloud infrastructures.
- Applications and data migration to the cloud.
- Cloud monitoring and optimization.
- Application monitoring with a focus on critical metrics, like application availability and response time.
- Application troubleshooting.
- Application modernization (including application re-engineering, re-architecting, redesign).
- Application evolution with continuous delivery of new features and design experiments.
- Deployment of CI/CD pipeline.
- Implementation of a containerization strategy (based on Kubernetes or Apache Mesos).
- Implementation of test automation.
- Design of an automated monitoring solution.
- Security audits.
- Vulnerability assessment.
- Penetration testing.
- Compliance program planning/assessment.
IT Stability without Huge Spending? Possible with ScienceSoft!
Outline the scope of IT services you might need, and we’ll come up with a best-priced offer to ensure the stability and evolution of the required IT components and processes.
How We Make Our Cooperation Comfortable and Risk-Free
Flexible cooperation models
ScienceSoft is a full-service MSP provider – we can take care of all IT operations within your company. Also, we support co-managed cooperation and can share responsibilities with your internal IT infrastructure department or other IT services vendors.
SLA-based service delivery
We ensure the service transparency and create trust by documenting and signing an SLA describing the services that will be delivered, the terms, and the KPIs.
Check sample KPIs for some of our managed IT services
A sample KPIs for some of our managed IT services
- First response time.
- Customer Satisfaction Score (CSAT).
- Resolution rate.
- Abandonment rate for calls
- Networks/software/devices monitored.
- Incidents detected.
- Incidents resolved.
- Incident response time.
- Application availability.
- Application change requests implemented.
- Application change requests waiting in backlog.
- Satisfaction of key application stakeholders.
24/7 availability and fast responsiveness
We will be on guard of your infrastructure health round the clock. Commonly, we need max 8 hours to make urgent fixes and 1 day – 2 weeks to deliver new functionality.
According to your individual preferences, we agree on the best ways and frequency of our communication (tools, level of detail, timing). If your team is non-English-speaking, we are likely to provide a contact person for your language.
When working in the co-managed cooperation mode, we organize the transfer of knowledge to your architects, developers, testers, DevOps engineers, IT support specialists, database administrators, and security administrators.
Cloud Infrastructure Support for European SaaS Provider
Result: Cloud infrastructure cost reduction
L2, L3 Support of a Marketing Campaign Management Solution
IT Infrastructure Support for a Private Diversified Business
Result: Flawless performance of 28 infrastructure elements
Remote IT Support for a US Telecommunications Services Provider
Result: Improved web user experience
IT Infrastructure Security Testing for an Asian Retail Bank
- Vulnerability assessment and penetration testing of 60 external IP addresses.
- Internal network vulnerability assessment and penetration testing.
- Security risk assessment of the client digital channels.
- Simulation of social engineering attacks.
Result: Improved protection against internal and external threats
DevOps Implementation for a Retail and Hospitality Company
- CI/CD pipeline implementation.
- Load balancing and HTTP caching.
- IT infrastructure monitoring and log management.
Result: Faster software delivery
Data Center Infrastructure Deployment and Support
- 80 physical servers and 200 virtual machines that run Windows and Linux with VMware vSphere.
- Data center infrastructure design.
- L2 and L3 support.
Result: Disaster-tolerant data center
Our Long-Term Clients Say
For the past 6 years, ScienceSoft has been a reliable partner in supporting and maintaining our HR software product. They keep modernizing HR on our demand, introducing new features and tweaking existing functionality to let us better cater to our growing client base. Moreover, ScienceSoft has successfully migrated our product from onpremises Microsoft Access to cloud-based Microsoft SQL Server, ensuring uninterrupted, smooth operation and high availability of HR in the new infrastructure.
CEO, ZEITundZUTRITT GmbH
ScienceSoft has been providing an excellent level of service maintaining the application’s AWS infrastructure, as well as deploying and configuring new Linux-based virtual machines and AWS cloud services.
During our cooperation, ScienceSoft’s team has built a fault-tolerant and highly available application infrastructure with automatic crash recovery capabilities, which makes our web application stable and high-performing.
ScienceSoft has been vital to our company’s growth in ecommerce over the last 3 years. We rely on the team for a variety of Magento support tasks, and they always deal with our problems fast. They are a very versatile company in terms of the number of services they provide. With their help, we’ve successfully upgraded our platform, improved our front-end UI, and developed a more efficient internal workflow to support our customers.
Creative Director, Dot It Restaurant Fulfillment
Due to our business growth, we decided to outsource the continuous development, support and maintenance of our proprietary internal systems. ScienceSoft coordinated knowledge transfer, discovery of our internal systems, then transitioned into supporting those systems and taking on projects to evolve their functionality. By working with ScienceSoft, we’ve been able to achieve exactly what we set out to accomplish with this strategy, and we recommend them as a trustworthy partner with skilled technical specialists on board.
Business Development Director, Give Back Wireless
ScienceSoft exceeded all of my expectations, it has been an absolute pleasure to work with them. The team we have partnered with truly feel as if they are partners that are just as invested into seeing our organization succeed as we are. They have been kind and professional and helped us though every step of the process. Thank you ScienceSoft I can’t recommend your services enough.
Business Analyst, Cowichan Tribes
- 33 years in IT services.
- 14 years of experience in ITSM.
- 9 years in applying DevOps practices.
- 700+ IT experts including Microsoft Certified Professionals, AWS Certified Solutions Architects, AWS Certified SysOps Administrators, AWS Technical Professionals, Red Hat Certified System Administrators.
- ITIL personnel holding ITSM-related certificates.
- ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 certifications confirming robust quality management and information security approaches.
- Gold Microsoft Partner.
- AWS Select Tier Services Partner.
- ServiceNow partner.
Tools and Technologies We Use
Best for: L1, L2 support, security management.
At the start of cooperation, we define the ticket cost, and you get charged based on the volume of incidents we resolve monthly.
Fixed monthly fee
Best for: L3 support (defect fixes, minor functional changes), security management.
You pay in advance at a reduced hourly rate for a bunch of hours during which we deliver continuous support.
Time & Material (hourly billing with a cap)
Best for: Evolution of applications and/or IT infrastructure components (introducing substantial changes or adding new functionality)
You receive the end-of-the-month invoice based on the hours or efforts reported per month.
Mixed model (e.g., fixed monthly fee + T&M)
Best for: long-term cooperation entailing miscellaneous services.
You can combine different pricing models best fitting the required activities comprising your service suite.
The cost will depend on: