IT Project Management Consulting Services
IT project management consulting services are aimed to help businesses successfully run and complete IT projects.
ScienceSoft offers a comprehensive set of project management consulting services to help you deliver IT initiatives at improved speed, within the established budget and quality.
DELIVERABLES YOU GET WITH PROJECT MANAGEMENT CONSULTING
- Estimated project scope, risks and budgets.
- Description of a chosen PM methodology and project implementation approach.
- Detailed project timeline estimates and breakdown into work phases, deliverables, and activities.
- Optimal project schedule.
- Scheme and/or schedule for optimal resource allocation throughout the project.
- Project KPI system and KPI templates.
- Recommended project management software (we can customize, set it up on demand and provide initial user training).
- Requirements traceability matrix.
- Requirements formalization.
- Quality assurance (QA).
- Project communication, including project performance reporting.
- Continuous integration and continuous delivery (our DevOps experts can design and implement the CI/CD pipeline).
- Release and deployment management.
- Proactive risk management.
- Vendor management, in case of multi-sourcing (incl. creation of performance standards for contractors).
31 years in IT.
QA and DevOps consultants, compliances and regulations experts with 5-20 years of relevant experience.
2,695 successfully completed IT projects.
18 years in QA consulting.
In-house project management office (PMO).
7 years in DevOps.
Project management experts experienced in complex high-priority projects.
WHAT MAKES OUR PROJECT MANAGEMENT CONSULTING STAND OUT
We define target KPIs together with our clients and build our project management consulting services around these targets. These may be KPIs related to the business outcomes from PM approach improvement, software quality, or development speed and project costs.
End-to-end consulting support
If required, we carry out continuous consulting throughout the project, introducing gradual process improvements, monitoring and analyzing their success and offering process adjustments. We also provide end-to-end project implementation (or implementation management only, if needed) and can support you with lacking competencies.
SUCCESS STORIES OF OUR CUSTOMERS
A national mobile network operator with more than 5 mln subscribers was undertaking a complex project – implementing a new billing system – that involved multiple stakeholders. ScienceSoft introduced a release planning system and managed to reduce the testing cycle time from 4-6 weeks to just 2 weeks.
ScienceSoft raised the efficiency of communication that took 40% of the project’s time, stopped uncontrollable growth of the project’s scope, and speeded up development in a complex project with more than 30 stakeholders involved.
ScienceSoft helped the company to take the maturity of their QA processes from TMMi Level 1 to Level 3. Leveraging an increased efficiency and greater flexibility of the testing process, the Customer managed to release fully functional application builds every 2 to 4 weeks.
ScienceSoft introduced a number of project management and development process improvements and reduced the development time for each software module from 5-6 to 3 months.
CHOOSE YOUR PROJECT MANAGEMENT CONSULTING OPTION
Project launch consulting
We advise how to organize the working process and further manage a big project to maximize its value.
Project recovery consulting
Our recovery team:
- Provides urgent help for projects that have started to go downhill.
- Helps adjust or set up and run new project processes.