Enterprise Content Management Consulting | Streamline Content Lifecycle
Enterprise content management (ECM) covers processes, strategies, and tools that ensure effective enterprise content obtaining, storing, and utilizing. ECM software is usually more complex than content management software and may require complex customizations and integrations with the enterprise IT ecosystem.
As a CMS consultant and provider, ScienceSoft offers enterprise content management consulting to help orgs design custom or platform-based ECM solutions to enable content accessibility, secure storage, easy retrieval and use.
Make Your Content Easy to Access and Use
ScienceSoft’s consultants are ready draw up an effective ECM strategy to ensure streamlined document, records, digital asset and web content management in line with your specific enterprise processes, and implement your ECM solution.
Capture and aggregation
- Content recognition technologies (e.g., OCR, handwriting recognition, barcode recognition).
- Image cleanup (e.g., rotation, zoom, noise reduction).
- AI-powered auto-tagging and metadata creation.
- Electronic forms processing.
- Data aggregation (unifying content from various applications and sources to forward them for processing and storing in a uniform format).
- Unified content repository.
- Access management.
- Content search and retrieval.
- Audit trail.
- Storage technologies (e.g., cloud, on-premises).
- Content archiving.
- Backup and recovery.
- Retention and deletion policies in line with government and industry regulations (e.g., GDPR, GLBA, SOX, HIPAA).
- Diverse formats for content output (e.g., XML, PDF).
- Customized content output (AI-driven content personalization).
- Output and distribution via various channels (e.g., email, social media, a corporate website, intranets/extranets/portals).
- Security technologies (e.g., electronic signature, watermarks).
ECM INTEGRATION CAPABILITIES
Enterprise systems like CRM, ERP, etc.
Marketing automation software
Video and audio transcription service
NLP-powered content translation service
AI voice-to-text assistant
Grammar check service
OUR ECM CONSULTING DELIVERABLES
An ECM strategy.
Target KPIs for an ECM solution (e.g., successful content searches, user satisfaction score).
BPMN/UML diagrams of redesigned content-driven business workflows.
An ECM solution feature list.
Revised content management policies and practices.
A business case with TCO and ROI calculation.
BENEFITS OF ECM CONSULTING SERVICES BY SCIENCESOFT
Transparent and result-oriented approach
Our service is built around ECM KPIs (e.g., time spent on finding information by ECM software users, successful search rate, the number of active ECM users, user adoption rate).
Reduced financial risks
We compare ROI and TCO of several ECM implementation options (e.g., building a custom solution and customizing an off-the-shelf ECM platform), thus helping you make an informed decision about the most cost-effective option. Also, we advise on the optimization of ECM implementation costs.
Minimized ECM software implementation risks
We offer all-round consultancy at each stage of ECM software implementation, from solution architecture and UX/UI design to solution launch and follow the iterative development approach.
TECHNOLOGIES WE WORK WITH DURING ECM CONSULTING
OUR HALLMARK PROJECTS ON CONTENT MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS
Development of a CMS Application to Serve Multinational Enterprises
The developed CMS product offers an intuitive and fast way to create and manage websites, intranets, ecommerce and mobile solutions for public and private enterprises.
Magento-Pimcore Integration for a Multibusiness Corporation
Due to Magento integration with Pimcore, the Customer received an intuitive editing tool that helped streamline the creation and management of website content.
DMS Implementation for a Chemical Manufacturer
ScienceSoft’s team implemented a SharePoint Online DMS that streamlined storage, search and processing of various types of documents including models, drawings, diagrams, and reports, and helped the Customer increase business productivity.
Development of a Records Management System for a Legal Firm
A SharePoint-based records management system with document profiling and calendaring capabilities. The system ensures records immutability and facilitates the management of large volumes of legal documents.
SharePoint CMS Implementation and Customization for a Tea and Coffee Manufacturer
The developed CMS helps streamline the Customer’s website management. ScienceSoft’s team also tuned the new CMS to the website’s support of English and French languages and integrated it with Google Analytics.
Development of a Web Application for AR Content Management
The developed web-based content management app offers easy custom creation and management of AR content in a digital signage solution.
Magento Implementation and Integration with Akeneo and Pimcore
The implemented solution streamlines product information management for different sales channels and allows for easy creation of diverse non-catalog content, including blog posts, event announcements, support pages, and more.
CHOOSE YOUR SERVICE OPTION
ECM solution implementation consulting
- Defining tech requirements for ECM software.
- Creating a business case with costs, business outcomes, KPIs, ROI or NPV.
- Defining an optimal ECM feature set.
- Choosing between an off-the-shelf ECM platform and custom ECM implementation.
- Advising on ECM software integrations with CRM, ERP, BI, ecommerce software, etc.
- Elaborating on a user adoption strategy.
- Implementing the ECM solution, if requested.
ECM solution redesign consulting
- Suggesting new features for your ECM solution.
- Creating a redesign plan.
- Building UX and UI mockups.
- Implementing the redesigned ECM solution, if requested.
- Providing training on the new ECM functionality.
ECM SOFTWARE IMPLEMENTATION COSTS AND COST FACTORS
The average cost of implementing an ECM solution ranges from $50,000 to $300,000 for the overall service package including consulting, design, configuration, integrations, and other related activities.
ECM implementation costs and TCO depend on:
- Complexity of content-driven business processes.
- Availability and pricing of ready-made development components and tools used in custom ECM development.
- Use of advanced technology like AI.
- The number of necessary integrations with CRM, ERP, ecommerce software, etc.
Need an ECM Project Estimation?
ScienceSoft’s team is ready to calculate ECM implementation costs for custom and platform-based ECM solutions depending on the complexity of your business processes, required ECM functionality, integrations, and other aspects.
WHY OPT FOR ECM CONSULTING RIGHT NOW
With comprehensive ECM consulting services, you can ensure the following benefits for your ECM project:
ROI of an ECM solution within 5 years due to an optimal feature value/cost ratio, cost-effective development and optimized maintenance
content management costs due to high content reuse and efficient content search
employee productivity due to real-time collaboration on content, content management workflow automation, and integrations with other systems
content security and compliance with government and industry regulations due to advanced data protection features
Let Us Help You Get These ECM Benefits!
Reach out to ScienceSoft’s team right NOW to learn how to bring digital transformation to your enterprise content management.