Adobe Commerce (Magento) Developers for Hire
ScienceSoft offers the services of Adobe Commerce (Magento) developers for Adobe Commerce development, optimization and support tasks. Our developers are proficient in PHP coding, know ins and outs of the Adobe Commerce platform, and undergo regular certifications to officially prove it.
10 Facts about ScienceSoft
The Financial Times Includes ScienceSoft USA Corporation in the List of the Americas’ Fastest-Growing Companies 2023
For the second year in a row, ScienceSoft USA Corporation ranks among 500 American companies with the highest revenue growth. This achievement is the result of our unfailing commitment to provide high-quality IT services and create best-value solutions that meet and even exceed our clients’ expectations.
Learn more about our approach to the development process – agile development steps, DevOps practices, modular architecture design, and more.
ScienceSoft’s Six-step Hiring Process
Thanks to its comprehensive 6-step hiring procedure, ScienceSoft welcomes only the most fitting and extremely productive engineers on board.
- Careful CV scanning.
- HR specialist's interview.
- Test task 1 (soft skills).
- PM's/Team Lead's interview.
- Test task 2 (hard skills).
- CTO's interview.
The competition for ScienceSoft Adobe Commerce developer roles is always high (50+ applicants per position) and we always take our time to hire only the most fitting candidates. This way, we guarantee that our developers will deliver the highest level of services.
A Sample Profile of Our Senior Adobe Commerce Developer
Alex, Senior Adobe Commerce Developer
Experience: 8 years
Experienced PHP developer for web applications. Certified Adobe Commerce developer. Has an eye for web design.
- Fully planned and implemented customer experience personalization across online (built on Adobe Commerce) and offline (several branded retail stores) sales channels.
- Having studied thoroughly the business situation of a client, advised them to migrate from Adobe Commerce to Pimcore (also a PHP-based content management system) and introduced UX improvements. The chosen strategy resulted in significant savings on the support of their ecommerce solution and increased the website conversions by 6 times.
- Magento migration and recoding of 12 custom-built interdependent modules of poor code quality. Adobe Commerce multistore launch housing 100+ instances.
Technologies: Magento Open Source 2.3.3, PHP 7.3, Elasticsearch 6.5.4, MySQL 5.7, Nginx 1.9, Varnish 6.2, Amazon SQS, Amazon SNS.
- 3+ year-long support for a Magento multi-store with 40+ web stores. UX and UI optimization activities, security enhancement, performance optimization, technical SEO, web design, launch of new web stores.
Technologies: Magento 22.214.171.124, WordPress 4.9, ERP, CHILI Graphics Engine, LAMP stack, Zend Framework.
- Development of a commercial Magento plugin for an innovative cloud-based ad solution. Plugin compatibility with both Magento Open Source and Commerce was achieved.
Technologies: Magento 2, PHP 7, Zend Framework, Composer, MySQL 5.6, HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, Knockout.js, RequireJS.
- Experience as a web developer – 12 years, an Adobe Commerce developer – 8 years.
- Programming languages: PHP 7 and 8.
- Experience with Magento Open Source and Adobe Commerce, on-premises and cloud deployments.
- Adobe Commerce PWA and Adobe Commerce B2B solutions.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Experience Manager.
- Payment gateways: PayPal, Alipay, Square, Braintree, Stripe, Adyen.
- Development experience on Kubernetes.
- Extensive experience in setting Adobe Commerce integrations with third-party systems and APIs.
- Adobe Commerce code auditing and reporting.
- Development of commercial and business-specific Adobe Commerce extensions.
- Proficiency in PIM development (experience with Akeneo, Pimcore).
- Experience with relational and NoSQL databases: MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server, Azure SQL Database, Amazon RDS, Redis, Elasticsearch.
- Initiative, always reveals growth opportunities, issues or barriers surfaced during the project.
- Good at multitasking.
- Truly curious of ecommerce industry evolution, eager to implement new advanced approaches and tools for the benefit of a differentiated customer experience.
- May assume a leadership role in a team, supervising and mentoring junior and middle developers.
- Good business communication skills, ability to present information in a logical and articulate manner.
- Cold-minded in stressful situations and under time pressure.
Development methodologies and practices
- Agile methodologies: Scrum, Kanban, XP.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science.
- Adobe Commerce training and certification courses.
Dot It Restaurant Fulfillment
ScienceSoft has been vital to our company’s growth in ecommerce over the last 3 years. We rely on the team for a variety of Magento support tasks, and they always deal with our problems fast. Magento developers we are working with are knowledgeable, efficient, communicative, and are always able to provide a strong resource for any needs that arise. They are a very versatile company in terms of the number of services they provide.
Business Relation Manager
We've been collaborating with ScienceSoft for many years now, and it has given us the ability to have stable & consistent support to ensure our Magento site is up-to-date and secure. We can recommend ScienceSoft to companies seeking Magento expertise with a collaborative, yet independent, partner. They are the team who won’t need your careful control – you just outline the task, and they deliver on it with stable quality and speed.
Product and Partnerships Manager
Now that we’ve been working with ScienceSoft for 4 months, we can say that we are no doubt happy with our choice of development partners. The quality they deliver is consistently high. Given that the whole project team is international, we have no communication problems, and the reports are on time. What we appreciate is their ability to work independently, with no need for our careful guidance.
Smart Engine Group
ScienceSoft provides to us a team of skilled developers in PHP front-end and back-end programming. We've been working with ScienceSoft since June 2017 and their programmers have developed for us a number of high-quality plugins for Magento 1, Magento 2 and Shopware marketplaces. Whenever we experience unexpected workloads on even short notice they are very responsive in satisfying our needs.
How We Ensure Code Quality
- Code reusability to increase development productivity and minimize quality risks for new code insertions.
- Version control to facilitate team collaboration.
- Self-explanatory variable names to make the code highly readable.
- Unit testing to detect bugs early in the development life cycle.
Code quality assessment practices
- Code quality metrics: Maintainability Index (MI), Cyclomatic Complexity (CC), Depth of Inheritance, Class Coupling.
- Code review: peer review, ad hoc review, walkthrough, inspection.
Code We Write
Using interfaces to create flexible root structure
Using virtual types inside virtual types to prevent excess class creation
Adding inline code documentation to declare the context in the code
Creating dependencies between Adobe Commerce plugins
The Scope of Adobe Commerce Tasks Our Developers Cover
Delivery of new features
- Installation of commercial Adobe Commerce extensions ensuring their functional backward compatibility.
- Custom coding to create business-specific functionality if there are no quality commercial extensions for your business needs.
Diverse Adobe Commerce support activities
- Adobe Commerce upgrade to newly released versions.
- Security patching.
- Targeted bug fixing: researching the roots and fixing bugs when Adobe Commerce malfunctions are obvious for our client.
- All-round Adobe Commerce testing: functionality, usability, security, integrations.
- Website performance optimization.
Large-scale Adobe Commerce initiatives
- Migration from other ecommerce platforms to Adobe Commerce (the step is preceded by the analysis of limitations of your current solution).
- Migration from the on-premises environment to the cloud.
- PWA development on top of Adobe Commerce.
- Headless development on top of Adobe Commerce.
Implementation and support for different business models
- B2C model.
- B2B model.
- B2M model (implies targeting both individual consumers and business buyers).
- International model.
- Multi-channel model.
- A multi-vendor marketplace.
- Enterprise resource management.
- Supply chain management.
- Customer relationship management.
- Content management.
- Marketing automation.
- Personalization tools.
- Payment gateways.
- Shipping providers.
- Online marketplaces.
Adobe Commerce audit
- User experience (UX).
- Custom code injections.
How to Hire Adobe Commerce Developers from ScienceSoft
Send Initial Request
You send us a request, specifying the number of Magento experts you need, their desired level of experience, as well as the model of cooperation you're interested in.
ScienceSoft performs preliminary scanning of our experts' CVs in the database and sends you the most relevant ones.
You choose the CVs you're most interested in and let us know the time you're available for interviewing candidates.
We help arrange the interviews with our Magento developers within 1-2 days.
After you confirm the experts' competence, ScienceSoft works with you to compose a service level agreement (SLA).
Once you sign, the experts (lead by ScienceSoft’s or your PM – you decide) immediately start working on your project.
We Care for Your Time and Value
We therefore guarantee a high professional level of our Adobe Commerce developers and the quality of their work.
We need 1-5 days to assess the workload of our Adobe Commerce team and offer you the required resources for hire; 2-3 weeks for them to integrate into your project.
We encourage and invest into continuous professional growth of our team. We follow Adobe Commerce news and take time to explore in detail new releases and functional advancements introduced in new Adobe Commerce releases.
With each client, we agree on project KPIs and then ensure timely and accurate performance reporting. We also give access to our internal reporting tool, letting out clients keep track of the project progress.
We ensure quick scaling/replacing the resources at your request.
In-house or outsourced Adobe Commerce developers: what’s your benefit?
Outsourced Adobe Commerce developers:
- Access to a vast knowledge and skill base.
- Flexible developers’ involvement, no need to pay a fixed monthly salary.
- All training and certification expenses are on the vendor’s side.
In-house Adobe Commerce developers:
- Guaranteed developers’ availability for urgent tasks.
- Internal project management.
- Long-term collaboration between developers.
Choose Your Cooperation Model
Dedicated Adobe Commerce team
We staff an Adobe Commerce team, managed by ScienceSoft’s Team Lead/PM, to perform the services requested by you.