Digital Strategy Consulting
Digital strategy consulting helps consumer-oriented industries carry out fast, yet well-planned, business migration or expansion to digital channels. At ScienceSoft, we offer ample digital strategy consulting services to support you at each step of digital strategy planning and guide you through the challenges of a digital launch.
- Digital presence creates new marketing and profit opportunities.
- Customer engagement has moved to online and by all odds is there to stay.
- Digital literacy increases across all consumer generations.
Why trust digital strategy services to ScienceSoft
- 31 years in the IT industry.
- 21 years in web development.
- 17 years in ecommerce development.
- 700+ experts in the team including business analysts and consultants, UX and UI designers, back- and front-end developers, solution architects, and project managers.
- Profound expertise in innovative technologies transforming digital experience: artificial intelligence, mixed reality, voice recognition, advanced data analytics, and machine learning.
What constitutes a solid digital strategy
Digital market entry strategy
- Business licensing.
- Market size and growth.
- Market competition.
- Investment portfolio.
Channels for digital customer engagement
- Direct-to-consumer channels: an ecommerce solution, a customer portal, etc.
- Direct-to-business channels: a B2B portal, a vendor portal, a partner portal, etc.
- A mobile channel.
- A social media channel.
Digital customer experience
- Digital solution’s usability and UI design.
- Digital user journeys.
- Customer segments.
- Customer experience personalization.
- Digital marketing.
Back office operations
- Processing of user interactions and user-generated data: product orders, customer service requests, etc.
- Supply chain and procurement organization.
- Financial management.
- Business data management.
- Digital solution hosting.
- Software components for the IT infrastructure.
- Security and integrity of the IT environment.
- Data storage.
Our service options for a solid digital strategy
Market entry consulting
- Taking a look at the target market to assess consumer demand, historical market growth, social impacts, more.
- Exploring a competitive landscape: competitors’ products, pricing models, customer acquisition strategies, customer feedback.
- Giving a full and accurate understanding of industry regulations.
- Shaping competitive business positioning.
- Scoping the target audience and picturing personas: pain points, preferences, digital literacy, digital usage habits, more.
Digital technology consulting
- Eliciting your strategic business objectives and shaping a high-level vision of your future digital solution.
- Documenting detailed functional requirements intended to meet the identified business objectives.
- Researching the technology market for software components planned for your digital solution and comparing them in the context of the required functional portfolio.
- Advising on optimal software based on technological feasibility and cost-effectiveness.
- Advising on an optimal hosting option.
Digital solution consulting
- Planning digital user journeys and conversion funnels.
- Choosing an optimal digital technology, analyzing its out-of-the-box functionality and planning custom components if needed.
- Designing a solution for a business’s digital presence.
- Defining the urgency of a digital launch and planning agile delivery if needed.
- Calculating the cost and timeline of digital solution implementation.
Consulting for business process efficiency
- Planning out business processes.
- Identifying opportunities for increased operational excellence and explaining how lasting improvements to the process efficiency can be achieved.
- Reimagining the target business processes with technology-powered solutions.
- Architecting an integrated IT ecosystem.
- If needed, prioritizing goals of operational disruption and planning the project as agile.
Our anti-crisis ecommerce launch plan
Launch - 5 weeks
We don’t investigate your business requirements but offer you a minimum viable digital solution already packed with all the core functional capabilities needed for an online business presence. See an example of ecommerce solution specification here.
Our minimum viable approach will let your business gain digital visibility in 5 weeks. Once online, you start returning the launch investment through digital sales. From now on, our cooperation will keep the focus on the assessment of your business KPIs and planning digital solution evolution to target growing business goals.
Digital presence launch: Our featured projects
An implemented ecommerce solution became a part of an omnichannel retail strategy.
The Customer with the need for an omnichannel presence got their digital solution launched and integrated with distributed points of sale and the warehouse.
Our Customer successfully expanded their business country-wide with a simple and effective digital strategy.
Harness Digital Transformation for Your Industry
Whereas businesses used to take about 1-2 years to plan the digital transition, now many have to decide within months not to lose to tough market competition. We see that the need for a digital presence is the highest in:
to expand the business reach to a nation-wide and international arena.
to provide consumers with unfailing medical service amidst any disruptions.
to benefit from a direct-to-consumer channel.