Ecommerce Managed Services
Ecommerce management services involve outsourcing the maintenance and evolution of your website and IT environment. At ScienceSoft, we have experience of long-term partnerships with businesses in providing all-round ecommerce support.
Outsourcing ecommerce management entails a whole range of advantages:
The security and performance scalability of your ecommerce website are guaranteed
If something goes down, there is a team to fix it up before your customers get frustrated
With no IT issues on your agenda, you can focus on growing your business
ScienceSoft in Brief
- Founded in 1989 and grown from a product company into a full-service software development and IT consulting provider.
- In ecommerce consulting and development since 2003.
- US-headquartered, the team is located internationally in Europe and the Middle East.
- 700+ employees on board.
- Awards and recognitions by top market research leaders like Clutch and Forrester.
- Partnerships with technology leaders: AWS, Microsoft, IBM, Magento, and more.
Ensure Lasting Well-Being of Your Ecommerce Solution
ScienceSoft proactively ensures unfailing functioning of your ecommerce solution and fulfils ecommerce development tasks driven by your business decisions.
Ecommerce IT infrastructure management
- Server performance monitoring and troubleshooting.
- Continuous infrastructure optimization.
- Data administration.
- Security audit and vulnerability scanning of networks, servers, databases, and applications.
- Infrastructure migration to the cloud.
Ecommerce website management & maintenance
- Ecommerce application upgrading.
- Website performance testing for different traffic loads.
- Performance tuning.
- Timely security patching of an ecommerce application.
- L1 support to quickly address difficulties in ecommerce software usage.
- L2 support to troubleshoot software issues at the configuration level.
- L3 support to provide in-depth analysis and resolution of software issues at the code level.
Large-scale IT initiatives
- International business expansion, international multi-store launch.
- Ecommerce platform migration.
- Mobile/PWA development.
- Ecommerce analytics setup:
- Sales analytics to elicit sales trends by product type, time period or region, forecast the demand and plan the supply accurately.
- Customer analytics to understand customer behavior and create the right experience for the right audience.
New website functionality implementation
Website design improvement
- Website usability audit.
- Target audience research and competitive analysis.
- UI design mockups.
- UI design template selection and implementation.
- Checkout experience improvement.
We rely on a proven technology stack to enable IT operations.
No need for your supervision over ecommerce IT environment
We plan and execute all regular maintenance activities needed to keep your software operating and up-to-date.
Certified quality management
The consistency of our service quality is recognized with ISO 9001 certification.
Optimized cost of IT infrastructure maintenance
Cost optimization is possible through re-purposing of underutilized server resources, modernizing legacy applications, infrastructure migration to the cloud, or various other ways.
Agile ecommerce website development
Lasting collaboration allows us to involve deeply into your business, spot growth opportunities, and prioritize the development roadmap. Established CI/CD pipelines and DevOps practices speed up the development and delivery of new functionality.
Flexible SLA to govern managed services
We specify and report on service KPIs to put you in control of the service quality. The KPIs can be general (e.g., response time or resolution rate) and ecommerce-specific (e.g., website availability and speed). If your IT needs change, we adapt quickly.
Assured security of your business data and customer payment credentials
Our cybersecurity team will unfold security audit, identify and address security risks and vulnerabilities. Granted access to your IT infrastructure, we guarantee the compliance of information security with ISO 27001 standard.
Our Customers Say
ScienceSoft has been vital to our company’s growth in ecommerce over the last 2 years. They are knowledgeable, efficient, communicative, and are always able to provide a strong resource for any needs that arise. They are a very versatile company in terms of the amount of services they provide. ScienceSoft is quite possibly the most beneficial outside resource we’ve ever had.
Jarod Joyce, Creative Director, Dot It Restaurant Fulfillment
Ecommerce Infrastructure Migration to the Cloud
When our Customer noticed that their servers couldn’t handle ever-increasing online traffic, the team of ScienceSoft fully planned and carried out the migration of six database servers totaling 100GB to AWS.
Lasting Development Support for an Ecommerce Multi-Store
The Customer delegated all-round maintenance and support of their website to ScienceSoft. We stood up to the challenge and so far have optimized website performance, strengthened security, fixed SEO issues, and evolved the website with new features affecting positively user experience and conversions.
Security Testing of an Ecommerce Platform for Airline Booking
ScienceSoft’s team conducted black box penetration testing, exposed several platform’s vulnerabilities and provided an action plan with corrective measures to patch the platform’s security.
IT Consulting for Enterprise Application Integration
Tasked to find a way to organize vast operational data isolated across multiple enterprise systems, ScienceSoft offers to the Customer four integration scenarios based on different integration stacks.
Have Your Ecommerce IT Stability and Growth Supported by ScienceSoft
A team of experience ecommerce developers, we can stand up to any IT-related challenge, maintain proper functioning of your ecommerce solution and continuously drive its evolution.