We Need 5 Weeks to Get Your Business Online!
M2box - Adobe Commerce Solution by ScienceSoft
M2Box is an out-of-the-box product packed with high-end default functionality and tailored to best fulfill almost all needs any ecommerce business might have. By addressing the two pressing concerns – duration and cost – M2Box enables us to transcend the development triangle and deliver the whole trinity at a time – the fast, the good, and the cheap.
See full solution specification
Core ecommerce features and launch
- Advanced search
- Catalog management
- Online merchandizing
- Order management
- Payment integration
- Improved checkout experience
- Product feeds creation
- Advanced reporting
- Secure admin access levels
- Adobe Commerce admin user training
Extra benefits for your success (within the same price!)
Traffic and conversion generation
- Full-scale customized onsite SEO optimization
- In-built email marketing suite
- Rule-based promotions for higher conversion and repeat purchase rates
- Loyalty building tools
Hosting and performance
- Full guidance through hosting setup
- Stable website performance
- Fast website load speed
- On-demand performance scalability
Our M2box Works Perfectly across Product and Service Lines
Where You Win with M2box
- Infrastructure architecture and setup
- Adobe Commerce instance installation and configuration
- Design that reflects your branding and positioning
- Extensions installation
The cost of a custom ecommerce project on Adobe Commerce goes far above $40-50K.
But if you don't need a heavily-customized solution, we don't unfold a lengthy process of negotiations, business analysis and proposal polishing as you don’t need a heavily-customized solution. What saves our time, saves your budget as well.
Viability and scalability
If your particular business requires something not included within a box price, we will go the extra mile towards your needs. The shortlist of our Adobe Commerce competencies covers:
- Business logic customization
- Third-party integrations
- Multi-store setup
- Omnichannel customer journey mapping
Your Customers Must Have Already Moved Online. You Should Too!
Take the first step towards your company’s online presence! That may be business-saving now, in crisis times, and will be your extra revenue channel ever after!