Magento Consulting Services
In ScienceSoft, we take on the role of consultants with each our involvement in your Magento solution and make your investments in Magento development wise. Our Magento consulting services cover:
- Market entry consulting.
- Strategy and calculation of Magento implementation.
- Magento website optimization.
- Magento integration and omnichannel retail setup.
We own profound knowledge of Magento and the general ecommerce landscape that we apply to real-life business scenarios.
- 10 years in Magento and a total of 18 years in ecommerce.
- Adobe Solution Partner.
- Certified Magento Solution Specialist on board.
- Certified Magento developers in the team.
Magento consulting as a problem-solving approach
We can handle your troubles if your business experiences hard times with sales or your Magento instance doesn’t work as expected. Most often, we deal with the three widespread ecommerce problems.
Low website traffic
The risk is that your revenue will remain low even if a larger percentage of visitors convert. We have several paths to take.
By interpreting website analytics data, we narrow the conversion problem down to one of the vulnerable areas and settle it.
Few repeat customers
In the best-case scenario, repeat customers make up a good part of your revenue. Don’t worry if they don’t now, we will help you create the kind of experience worth returning for.
1. We design an analytics solution for you to capture, store and process business data, both historical and real-time. With custom reports, you see the big business picture and monitor minor trends.
2. We give you automation tools for customer segmentation and marketing activities, and thus let you focus fully on strategic planning – think through communication scenarios to engage your customers more relevantly and analyze the outcomes.
Magento consulting as a pre-implementation stage
We vary our consulting focus depending on further implementation activities.
Integrating Magento into an IT infrastructure
- Architecting an ecosystem and mapping out information flows.
Optimizing mobile presence
- Choosing the best-suited mobile design approach: a responsive website, a mobile app or a PWA.
Implementing omnichannel retailing
- Planning new sales channels and consistent customer experience across them.