Fleet Accident and Claim Management System
Everyday thousands of accidents happen all over the world, sad but true. However, when that accident involves company fleet and drivers, the whole process of chasing repairs, filing insurance paperwork and getting the driver back on the road can prolong lengthy.
Modern fleet management software solutions can take the stress out of the company, save fleet managers’ time and costs. Accident and claim management module of such systems handle the entire process – from gathering repair quotes and managing insurance claims, to handling courtesy cars and getting your fleet vehicle back on the road again:
- Accident case management. This module allows to ease case reporting, forms filling-in, and management of damage claims to third-party vehicle. As a result, the quality of case handling is improved, case-processing time is reduced, and quicker driver and a car return on road is ensured.
- Towing service arrangement. This functionality ensures 24/7 contact with the closest towing service company to move the vehicle from the place of accident to the repair station, if needed.
- Repair process management. Fleet managers are able to control the complete repair workflow from collecting costs estimates, though repair progress and up to warranty management. It automates documents processing and process management functions.
Vehicle accidents statistics: The U.S. National Safety Council reports around 10 million vehicle accidents annually, from parking scraps to multi-car collisions.
TOP MARKET TRENDS IN ACCIDENT AND CLAIM MANAGEMENT
1. Processes automation. In recent years, the strategies of accident and claim management have been changing rapidly. It goes without saying that the main tendency refers to the full automation of the process. The electronic management has already replaced the used-to-be one.
2. Real-time communication. The communication between driver and fleet operator, fleet manager and insurance company, customer and repair center should occur on a real-time basis to minimize the negative consequences of the accident. Users want to see important information on a real-time basis, whether it is live pictures of damaged vehicles, repair updates, or trends analyses.
3. BI and decision support solutions. Internet-based information management systems make it possible to really be on top of all accident-related data and make smarter decisions. In addition, information that links accident data, driver profiles, and trends can help a company perform predictive analysis and modify driver behavior, with far-reaching implications for a company’s risk profile and collision management performance.
REASONS TO USE ACCIDENT MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS
BENEFITS OF CUSTOM ACCIDENT MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE
If the company really wants the accident tracking & claim management solution to be perfectly tailored to suit its needs, the custom development will become a right decision.
CLAIM MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS DEVELOPMENT WITH SCIENCESOFT
ScienceSoft is respected as being a reliable supplier of custom fleet management software solutions on the market. As a part of our offering we can provide: